yldoll.com

Leslie is so cute... and sexy!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
gooHero666
Ex-Member

Re: Leslie is so cute... and sexy!

Post by gooHero666 »

silicon wrote:Wow this babe can site on my face,what a way to go..
Sit or shite? lol
-:-

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

HonkyDonky wrote:I defy any man not to get turned on by these images...Wow
You should see her in real life :) Breath taking.

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

:shocked!: :shocked!: Omg since i bought a YL doll i was happy allready with Viola. Now i see YL new doll Leslie im in love with her.
Somehow i love the YL dolls specially Leslie so temptating and gorgeous really great job Eric =D

And btw how much she weight? If I'm go get a 2nd doll Leslie will be it <3333

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

YourDoll wrote:
I'm sure she is !!! I have been looking for a doll with a super big butt and wide hips and she has to also have big tits. I love this 160cm YL doll and will soon order her with the kassandra face, also in tan skin. I had a 135cm YL with #36 face, but I want a more life size curvy girl now. To me the weight does not matter for a doll to have this kind of size.I am soo exited YL made this doll and know there will be others like me who want a full size girl with these amazing curves. I hope YL does a video showing her ass, that would make my day!! Sorry I post soo much on this doll, but she is just too sexy. The combo of 160+ Kassandra face is my next doll.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Marko1,
Post as much as you like.
This lady looks nothing like your 141 lady.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 780 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MashiMaron,
The word on the street is about 86 lbs.
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

MashiMaron wrote::shocked!: :shocked!: Omg since i bought a YL doll i was happy allready with Viola. Now i see YL new doll Leslie im in love with her.
Somehow i love the YL dolls specially Leslie so temptating and gorgeous really great job Eric =D

And btw how much she weight? If I'm go get a 2nd doll Leslie will be it <3333
39.5 kg.

Thank you for this comment :)

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Marko1 wrote:
YourDoll wrote:
I'm sure she is !!! I have been looking for a doll with a super big butt and wide hips and she has to also have big tits. I love this 160cm YL doll and will soon order her with the kassandra face, also in tan skin. I had a 135cm YL with #36 face, but I want a more life size curvy girl now. To me the weight does not matter for a doll to have this kind of size.I am soo exited YL made this doll and know there will be others like me who want a full size girl with these amazing curves. I hope YL does a video showing her ass, that would make my day!! Sorry I post soo much on this doll, but she is just too sexy. The combo of 160+ Kassandra face is my next doll.
You won't be disappointed with that body :)

DNA

Post by DNA »

Great work and very tasty photos. Thank you :!: :angel:

INFORMATIONS