yldoll.com

First Buyers Perspective

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LOVETOKNOWMORE

Re: First Buyers Perspective

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

DocCIS wrote:We are what we are...and what we think. If you feel pathetic and a loser, then a doll isn't going to change that.

Several sites DO link to this forum, and that was how I found this site. It also introduced me to a lot more vendors than the two I originally looked at, as well as a whole slew of information not only on the ordering process, but the care and treatment of my doll when she arrives. Not sure how much you shopped around, but some sites are better than others, and others are even worse...some believe a solid web presence is good, others do not care. That was one, of many (and not even the most important) on why I chose the vendor I did. Everybody's experiences seem to vary even with the same vendors, so in many ways it's a crap shoot.

The site I used stated up front due to the Chinese New Years there was going to be back orders and it was pretty much "first come, first served" and that any order I made would be in line. I ordered Feb 08 and dreaded it to sit in "Awaiting Production" status but yesterday it has moved to "In Production"...so the process is moving forward at a reasonable pace.

When I was looking, I talked to several vendors, all which were AMAZING and helpful. In the end, I chose with the vendor that "clicked" with me and thus far do not regret my decision.

Not sure what you are looking for in this post, but hope you enjoy your girl when she arrives, and maybe it'll improve that shitty attitude you are conveying ;)
Hi Doc hope you get your girl friend, if it makes your waiting any easy I paid for mine on the 28th of jan yes and I did know I would have wait longer than usual, in the mean time I have learned a lot from friends in the forum, and I am grateful to them, l think I would have made quit a lot of mistakes, thanks to all that helped me. :)
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

symmes

Post by symmes »

gooHero666 wrote:On the website it said that it was "in stock". In my mind that means ready to ship; but no. It does not imply that the product is ready to ship, but merely that they do not know how to link actual stock to their homepage or maybe they do not know what it means.
Are you referring to the official YL Doll site? (I see they do, indeed, list the 150cm model with breasts that look like they've been hit with a sci-fi growth ray as "in stock.") As I understand it, most of the manufacturer direct-sales sites are run by the manufacturers, who for this class of doll are all Chinese. Thus, there are likely to be both language and cultural translation issues.

Although a few vendors do have some popular types truly in stock, most sex dolls are built to order. This should be clear from the YL Doll site and its plethora of options, some of which (skin color, vagina type, and foot type) are truly "built in," rather than things that could be easily added or changed post-production (like heads, wigs, and eye color).

Mind you, I agree that the YL Doll site's use of "in stock" for "availability" is inaccurate. Rather than complain about it here, though, perhaps you should contact YL Doll and politely point out that the phrasing is inaccurate and could lead to customer dissatisfaction. They may decide to update their site in response. That won't help you, but it might help the next potential buyer to view the site.
I had to track down this forum via links on google, to find out about the CNY (which none other than Chinese citizens give a fuck about
Given that the factory is in China, I'd say it's reasonable that they take a Chinese vacation. I am by no means an expert on China, but my understanding is that many factory workers in Chinese cities were born in the countryside, and still have families there. They've traveled hundreds or thousands of kilometers to find work, leaving their families behind. The CNY is the one big annual Chinese holiday, and their one chance to see their families again. The fact that the country more-or-less shuts down for a few days, as workers travel home via ground transportation and then back to the cities where they work, is therefore understandable. Yes, it's inconvenient for those of us who don't celebrate the CNY -- but the Chinese are probably inconvenienced by celebrations of Christmas and other holidays elsewhere, too.
Could this have been easier? Yes, yes it could. By a mile. Homepages related to these purchases need REAL educated people to run them. Customer support is horrendous - no matter how fast you reply to an e-mail - it doesn't matter if it isn't backed up by action.
FWIW, the general consensus on this forum is that non-manufacturer vendors often provide better customer service than the manufacturer direct-sales websites. See the doll vendors page for vendors affiliated with this site. These vendors add a "middleman" layer, but this layer can help smooth out cultural misunderstandings and provide added value such as additional quality control. I ordered my doll through Booty Call Dolls in early January, and Jeff there was able to provide me with updates on production and shipping, despite the fact that the latter was delayed by the CNY. I've heard other vendors do a good job with this, too. The most popular vendors provided CNY-related notices on their websites, on their subforums here, or both as CNY approached. (BCD's website is minimal, so BCD's notices about this were here on the forum.)
Ordered on the 11th of january 2017 and havent received even an e-mail. (Edit: that is a lie sorry, Eric wrote me back inside a few hours when I asked on the status)
The CNY is over and production should have resumed by now. You may want to email to inquire about the status. With any luck your doll has already shipped, or is on the verge of heading out the door.

Having just gone through this myself, I can assure you that your frustration with the wait will dissipate quickly once you receive your doll.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote: Hi Doc hope you get your girl friend, if it makes your waiting any easy I paid for mine on the 28th of jan yes and I did know I would have wait longer than usual, in the mean time I have learned a lot from friends in the forum, and I am grateful to them, l think I would have made quit a lot of mistakes, thanks to all that helped me. :)
Heya Love! Yeah, ordered Feb 08th and on Feb 11 she moved from "Awaiting Production" to "In Production"...so "soon"... ;)

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

DocCIS wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote: Hi Doc hope you get your girl friend, if it makes your waiting any easy I paid for mine on the 28th of jan yes and I did know I would have wait longer than usual, in the mean time I have learned a lot from friends in the forum, and I am grateful to them, l think I would have made quit a lot of mistakes, thanks to all that helped me. :)
Heya Love! Yeah, ordered Feb 08th and on Feb 11 she moved from "Awaiting Production" to "In Production"...so "soon"... ;)
:thumbs_up:
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

symmes wrote:my understanding is that many factory workers in Chinese cities were born in the countryside, and still have families there. They've traveled hundreds or thousands of kilometers to find work, leaving their families behind.
Yes - here's a few of a friend's CNY holiday snaps - far removed from the land of producing and selling inflatables . . .
image5.JPG
image5.JPG (528.76 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
image4.JPG
image4.JPG (768 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (756.55 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (902.42 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
image8.JPG
image8.JPG (770.14 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
It's a great privilege through dolls to have friends the other side of the world.

Best wishes

Harem

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Okay, let me clarify.

1.: different prices from vendor to vendor, vary from 100-500EUROS with little to no differences. If a person not knowing enough about these products, like me, and dont find their way to this forum; they will pay several 100Euros extra for nothing. One example is Dolls France who explained that it was because of high taxes... Why would/should that be of any concern to the customer? Its the same product.

2.: if it is not in stock; dont write "in stock".

3.: Yes Doc, I admit that I have a shitty disposition, but apparently noone addredsses these issues here. You are all busy padding each other on the back with hollow compliments on semi-gritty photos! And if you look at the posts from the last 14 days, several of them are about this very subject. If the information was correct from the beginning this would be a moot point and the idea of this post in itself is void. Ill gladly delete this negative shit post and we can all go back to paying hommage to the busy busy busy people of China! (If it were people from Germany making this doll it would be exactly the same argument)

Points 1 and 2 would be enough to send anyone with roots in trade running away screaming. Reeks like a scam; so I am here posting this to see if anyone else feels the same. If not - good. If there are - maybe its a task requiring some attention.
-:-

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

gooHero666 wrote:Okay, let me clarify.

1.: different prices from vendor to vendor, vary from 100-500EUROS with little to no differences. If a person not knowing enough about these products, like me, and dont find their way to this forum; they will pay several 100Euros extra for nothing. One example is Dolls France who explained that it was because of high taxes... Why would/should that be of any concern to the customer? Its the same product.
You're gonna pay taxes anyway: VAT + import tariff + fee for handling the paperwork. Of course you might get lucky and the vendor declares a very low value and no one at customs asks to see receipts, but they might, in which case your doll suddenly costs 37% more on top of what you already paid. Difference with some EU vendors like Dolls France is those things are included in the price. It'll admittedly still probably come out to less when buying directly from China though. Another factor is that some people just don't really care that much about €100-500 if it means they have a European vendor they can get help from if something goes wrong with their doll.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Tomoe wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:Okay, let me clarify.

You're gonna pay taxes anyway: VAT + import tariff + fee for handling the paperwork. Of course you might get lucky and the vendor declares a very low value and no one at customs asks to see receipts, but they might, in which case your doll suddenly costs 37% more on top of what you already paid. Difference with some EU vendors like Dolls France is those things are included in the price. It'll admittedly still probably come out to less when buying directly from China though. Another factor is that some people just don't really care that much about €100-500 if it means they have a European vendor they can get help from if something goes wrong with their doll.
Okay, good point; thank you!

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Goohero666 hello glad you found TDF you ordered a yl doll from Eric the hardest part is selection and all of the rip offs. I was lucky enough to order a yl for my first doll so glad I did. The hard part is waiting for her to arrive she will make your day it is worth the wait go slow on tearing that box open. She will need to air out for a few days more waiting... But your world will change you might even have a smile knowing she is all yours at any time enjoy her I wish the yl150 was my first..... Have a happy life buddy no one is a loser cheer up she will be there soon!! Mike

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

My order is actually still being processed as I put it in on the website on Jan 21st. I am very familiar with the CNY delays as my business imports from several pacific countries including China. I have lots of faith in YL doll and think they are some of the prettiest dolls I've ever seen. I'm just curious what the production schedule is like given the burst of interest in the 150cm model.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Hand Banana wrote:My order is actually still being processed as I put it in on the website on Jan 21st. I am very familiar with the CNY delays as my business imports from several pacific countries including China. I have lots of faith in YL doll and think they are some of the prettiest dolls I've ever seen. I'm just curious what the production schedule is like given the burst of interest in the 150cm model.
Ordered on the 11th and my order ID was #8. Around the 20th I got an e-mail saying it wouldn't make it out of China before the CNY. Another guy said that he ordered and paid for the doll on the 3rd of January. He received a photo just inside these last few days. I guess we will have to wait a great deal. On my order page it just states that it is "complete" like it has since the beginning. But yes they look as though they put a lot of thought into the dolls. I especially like the Lori face... ordered a Shael though :-P

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

I don't think you live in Pakistan, if you do you are not a native of that country I can tell from what you are saying, you would not be blaspheming, so if you are here to belittle Pakistany's its not working ok :whistle:

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:I don't think you live in Pakistan, if you do you are not a native of that country I can tell from what you are saying, you would not be blaspheming, so if you are here to belittle Pakistany's its not working ok :whistle:
Why would I want to belittle Pakistan citizens? ... get a grip - why do you even care? I will change it to "The moon" if you like!

INFORMATIONS