yldoll.com

First Buyers Perspective

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
gooHero666
Ex-Member

First Buyers Perspective

Post by gooHero666 »

Hello all,

This is a post for the first buyers and what thoughts come to mind before and during a purchase. I think this is significant because it is a VERY important purchase to make; not only personally but also for the immediate family.

After years of being alone due to an ex-girlfriend's decisions for both of us; alone, I came to the conclusion that family-life/life with a woman was not for me. I like living alone, being able to do what I want when I want to. How I want to do them.

5 years it took for me to get over my first love. 7 years of grief and sadness to move on from the last one. 7 years of solitude for no fucking good reason. What to do? I went on the internet.

I've always loved huge tits; my grandma had 'em (and we all love grandma lol - think Rachel Aldana but family; so no stiffie but close), my childhood friend had 'em(hung down to her belly and found out later that she wanted to be with me xD, but too late) and always craved them; but chose my girlfriends because of what my heart told me and what they had besides huge tits.

On the internet I found a website for dragqueens with tag-on tits for them to dress up as women. http://www.special-trade.eu/store/large ... /index.php

I purchased one of those forms because I hoped they would feel like the real thing; but ofcourse they didn't. The plastic which supported the silicone itself made it feel so hard that I had to use one of my own fucking t-shirts to keep them encased in, just for it to be believable while masturbating(yes I wrote it :-P). Then oblivious as I was I cut into the plastic and ripped it off (even tore off the nipple -_-); to make it feel softer. Bad idea. 1 month after, it started to crumble and big bits of silicone broke off. SO I tossed it out. 600€ into a garbage container. I never throw anything out, so it tore me to pieces x)

Then, after stalking and skulking in the shadows of these sad, lonely, loser forums; the YLdoll 150 showed up. Oh my damn fucking god. My penis almost tore off my trousers in one sad but decisive go. I don't care about what women think, how they smell, how they feel, or if they are dead or alive. I love huge tits, so this doll was perfect, and I ordered one immediately.

On the website it said that it was "in stock". In my mind that means ready to ship; but no. It does not imply that the product is ready to ship, but merely that they do not know how to link actual stock to their homepage or maybe they do not know what it means.

I had to track down this forum via links on google, to find out about the CNY (which none other than Chinese citizens give a fuck about - I haven't had a vacation in 3 years and I am a fucking Dane, vacations are for pussies; real work is for men! :-P). Then found that the 20-25 days delivery time is a variable (and apparently not really applicable) which you have to figure out for yourself.

Could this have been easier? Yes, yes it could. By a mile. Homepages related to these purchases need REAL educated people to run them. Customer support is horrendous - no matter how fast you reply to an e-mail - it doesn't matter if it isn't backed up by action.

Thoughts after the initial purchase have ranged from inflicting death upon a hopelessly overpopulated copy-paste country, to mindblowing, bloodpumping erections, due to people posting naughty photos of their TPE-girlfriends (might I add that you guys pay hommage to some seriously shitty photos xD).

Again, this is thought only, and it doesnt really matter seeing to as I am one sad person, but in my mind; the Chinese have one use - speed(numbers). If they cannot deliver, what do we need them for at all. There is a reason for countries outsourcing their work to China - speed and comparatively low cost - maybe produce it somewhere else?(communism is not that helpful in these ventures either)

That was all I had to rant about - some might find it interesting and others just think "oh my fucking god", give him a gun and ONE bullet(what if I fucking miss, and that would be even more embarrassing!!?!?!) and let it be over with :-P

Now think of all the people not finding their way to this forum..... they might not buy or even find these items. Think extra money, think BUSINESS, think Chinese government wanting to spy internationally, easily with implanted microphones and gps-fuonctionality in the dolls:-)

Ordered on the 11th of january 2017 and havent received even an e-mail. (Edit: that is a lie sorry, Eric wrote me back inside a few hours when I asked on the status)

Regards,
goo

Songs heard while rambling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8rCZSvDF78, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
-:-

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First Buyers Perspective

Post by Hand Banana »

I thought buying a quick ship Riley or something similar from RLSD but decided to take the plunge with YL because the 150 is out of this world. Just be patient and use your time wisely.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Hand Banana wrote:I thought buying a quick ship Riley or something similar from RLSD but decided to take the plunge with YL because the 150 is out of this world. Just be patient and use your time wisely.
Use my time wisely :-D has nothing to do with your ordering or thoughts on ordering. Why comment at all with your dumbfounded unrooted opinion xD

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

My thoughts on buying the doll are pretty simple, its a big investment of money and time to wait, but its worth it. I gope you enjoy your doll very much.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Hand Banana wrote:My thoughts on buying the doll are pretty simple, its a big investment of money and time to wait, but its worth it. I gope you enjoy your doll very much.
I was grasping at straws even writing here to justify the purchase. Your comments make me really regret buying one. This just shows that I really am a loser xD I lost the fucking game.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

We are what we are...and what we think. If you feel pathetic and a loser, then a doll isn't going to change that.

Several sites DO link to this forum, and that was how I found this site. It also introduced me to a lot more vendors than the two I originally looked at, as well as a whole slew of information not only on the ordering process, but the care and treatment of my doll when she arrives. Not sure how much you shopped around, but some sites are better than others, and others are even worse...some believe a solid web presence is good, others do not care. That was one, of many (and not even the most important) on why I chose the vendor I did. Everybody's experiences seem to vary even with the same vendors, so in many ways it's a crap shoot.

The site I used stated up front due to the Chinese New Years there was going to be back orders and it was pretty much "first come, first served" and that any order I made would be in line. I ordered Feb 08 and dreaded it to sit in "Awaiting Production" status but yesterday it has moved to "In Production"...so the process is moving forward at a reasonable pace.

When I was looking, I talked to several vendors, all which were AMAZING and helpful. In the end, I chose with the vendor that "clicked" with me and thus far do not regret my decision.

Not sure what you are looking for in this post, but hope you enjoy your girl when she arrives, and maybe it'll improve that shitty attitude you are conveying ;)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hand Banana wrote:I thought buying a quick ship Riley or something similar from RLSD but decided to take the plunge with YL because the 150 is out of this world. Just be patient and use your time wisely.
Hand Banana, congratulations! Please post pictures when your gal arrives!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hey - you're suffering from a syndrome we all know. Married, happy, satisfied men as well all go through it when we have that expectation of a man's most amazing fantasy being able to come alive.

Don't worry - it will all change when she's arrived.

And when she arrives, well the tits are one thing. But actually make sure beyond the tits that she comes alive for you.

And don't ever think you're a loser.

When she arrives
you're life won't be the same again.

This doll was given to me and . . . my wife would have divorced me on the spot with her in the house. So I had to give her away to a friend. How envious I am.

But being in bed dead with a doll, it's got to be a good one when the undertaker arrrives. "Cor - 'e 'ad a good one there . . . " - she's got to be so good that all are dead jealous. And that makes you the winner of all, far from any perspective of loser.

Best wishes

Harem

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

gooHero666,
One thing to please remember is Eric is multi-tasking. He is a manufacturer, supplier, and vendor.
So, besides making dolls, he is having to over see all the orders from vendors like me ( who must drive him crazy) as well as answer questions from people who order dolls directly from him.
Please trust me, it is not easy so if I see a post in his section that needs an answer, I will pitch in.
And technically, these dolls are more than sex dolls, they are life changers. They are works of art so please treat her accordingly once she arrives.
And you are not a loser...the people who are are those in your situation that do NOTHING about it.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I am sure many vendors mentioned about the CNY and delays and if Eric did not, I take full responsibility for not posting it in his section. I know how insane it was for him attempting to get dolls shipped before CNY and this was my 1st CNY as a TDF vendor. I will do a better job next year in both my section and YL.
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
We turn dreams into reality
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

I really don't get this post. Do you find people usually respond well to insults and casual racism? Why are you even posting on these "sad, lonely loser forums"? Just needed to vent? What's up with the abrasive attitude?
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tomoe wrote:I really don't get this post.
The reality is that this bloke is from Pakistan and he's really brave to be posting here at all. It's a very different culture with very different perspectives and if one doesn't fit into what is perceived to be the accepted norm, there's a lot of discrimination and fear and worry about self-worth. The environment in such places does not cater for individual's humanity very flexibly or at all. We are lucky to live in places of greater freedoms

Best wishes

Harem

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

haremlover wrote:
Tomoe wrote:I really don't get this post.
The reality is that this bloke is from Pakistan and he's really brave to be posting here at all. It's a very different culture with very different perspectives and if one doesn't fit into what is perceived to be the accepted norm, there's a lot of discrimination and fear and worry about self-worth. The environment in such places does not cater for individual's humanity very flexibly or at all. We are lucky to live in places of greater freedoms

Best wishes

Harem
I really doubt that is the reality. Especially since he writes in his post that he is a Dane. Also, sex dolls are highly illegal in Pakistan, so that's another point making it very unlikely.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tomoe wrote:I really doubt that is the reality.
If he's in Pakistan in his mind, whether he's a moonbloke or a Martian, he's in Pakistan.

A reality is that the routes to dolls are often different and all valid, and the waiting period can give rise to both great expectation and in some significant self-questioning. So what we are reading here is a vocalisation of thoughts that many have and perhaps don't have the courage to communicate. It's great that people can communicate such thoughts somewhere and up to people of more experience of life to be able to provide reassurance where appropriate.

Best wishes

Harem

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

haremlover wrote:
Tomoe wrote:I really doubt that is the reality.
If he's in Pakistan in his mind, whether he's a moonbloke or a Martian, he's in Pakistan.

A reality is that the routes to dolls are often different and all valid, and the waiting period can give rise to both great expectation and in some significant self-questioning. So what we are reading here is a vocalisation of thoughts that many have and perhaps don't have the courage to communicate. It's great that people can communicate such thoughts somewhere and up to people of more experience of life to be able to provide reassurance where appropriate.

Best wishes

Harem
You're a good bloke Harem, always so nice and helpful to everyone. I respect that a lot.
I don't really respect when someone enters a community and starts insulting everyone, and talks about Chinese people like they're practically sub-human worker drones for Western consumers. Sure it's great that we can communicate our thoughts here freely, but it should be done in a respectful and amicable manner. If someone isn't doing that I think it's fair to point it out so that they can correct their behaviour - if no one ever calls you on your bullshit, how are you supposed to know it's not right? That's a big part of what socialization is all about.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

When one gets old one starts to read between the lines and it starts in reading between the boobs. This chap likes large ones.

:haha4:

:glou:

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS