yldoll.com

LEXI's 1 year review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: LEXI's 1 year review

Post by irishgirl »

stones wrote:Thank you for the update, durability and beauty are both important.
Thanks, I hoped it would help someone and it actually ends up helping us too because of the comments and advice. Hope you are doing good, nice seeing you on here...
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Thanks IG for that wonderful review, I couldn't have said it better myself. I also want to thank everyone for their friendly and informative comments :D
I just want to say that Lexi has filled a void in our life, and now we have Lexi and our fur babies. She is so realistic and beautiful, once IG caught me with my pants down in Lexi's room and well, ya know, slept on the couch that night!! I shouldn't have said that Lexi is the best in bed. LOL.. NO, just messin' with yinz...Ha Ha Ha Making love to her is fantastic and I love smackin' her ass, nice and hard! That is a big turn on for me, so thank you Lexi.

Well back to Lexi, aside from a few minor things that IG mentioned, she is in good shape Imo. It makes sense that rubbing her with mineral oil will keep the TPE in better shape, but it's never mentioned that much.
It seems like a sponge bath and a generous powdering is most important, but now we will also add a mineral oil rubdown to our routine. Her eyelash is coming off, I'm sure this happens to everyone so we better get some TPE glue soon. Those Almay makeup remover pads are the best, her face and head look brand new after using them and the makeup comes right out, so I highly recommend using them for removing makeup or just to revitalize her face. Arching her back is really difficult, but she can, so if anyone thinks that their doll can't, check with the manufacturer to see if it is possible...It just takes good leverage and a little strength. TDF is the best, so we want to say THANK YOU! to all of the help that we have gotten from the staff and members. Yinz rock!!!!

Lexi is a 135 cm YL doll :new-bday:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hey Lexi, IG and T-O-M!

Can't believe it's been a year already. I saw the Yuki face and that stunning body up close and personal and fell for her not long before Lexi came to live with you. So when she cam on TDF, of course, Lexi grabbed my attention right away. She might be tiny but she is all lady. Lexi babe, you are spunky and sassy like a certain vertically challenged Jersey Girl I know and love. OW!!!! TASHA!!! QUIT PINCHING ME FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD! Sorry, you all know what brat she can be. Anyway, Tashie, Gina and I are looking forward to seeing you three at the Meet so we can hang out n'at.

Happy Anniversary to yinz all!

:glou:

Hey, who's goin' to the Gian Iggle? We're outta Ihrans.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Hey Lexi, IG and T-O-M!

Can't believe it's been a year already. I saw the Yuki face and that stunning body up close and personal and fell for her not long before Lexi came to live with you. So when she cam on TDF, of course, Lexi grabbed my attention right away. She might be tiny but she is all lady. Lexi babe, you are spunky and sassy like a certain vertically challenged Jersey Girl I know and love. OW!!!! TASHA!!! QUIT PINCHING ME FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD! Sorry, you all know what brat she can be. Anyway, Tashie, Gina and I are looking forward to seeing you three at the Meet so we can hang out n'at.

Awe Thank you guy and girls.... So awesome.. and yes we all can't wait for the meet. Lexi wants to know if she needs to redd-up the room she will be in? lol She is spunky and sassy alright, she said ''oh that TJ is such a charmer''. I hope Tasha pinched you in all the right places :haha4: And I am having a dummy attack because we can't figure out what you say we are out of, and supposed to get from the Gian Iggle?! lol ''we can't even decipher our own language..... IG, Lexi. & tongue
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

irishgirl wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:Hey Lexi, IG and T-O-M!

Awe Thank you guy and girls.... So awesome.. and yes we all can't wait for the meet. Lexi wants to know if she needs to redd-up the room she will be in? lol She is spunky and sassy alright, she said ''oh that TJ is such a charmer''. I hope Tasha pinched you in all the right places :haha4: And I am having a dummy attack because we can't figure out what you say we are out of, and supposed to get from the Gian Iggle?! lol ''we can't even decipher our own language..... IG, Lexi. & tongue
Okay hmmm so "Ihrans" is how Yappin' Yinzers spelled it ; but I guess I'd spell it I-erns? Ar'ens?
Tasha was happy to model for us...
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

@irishgirl Tongue and Lexi: Hard to believe that a year has gone by already. Thanks for a great review and we are so very glad to have you all here! We are looking forward to the second year!

Thank You All! and have fun!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

Thanks for review! It's great to see that your doll is still in good shape after a year.
I got my 135cm, with the Yuki face, one month ago today. Yesterday I gave her a second treatment of baby oil and vaseline and I hope a monthly massage will help keep her in top condition for a long time. :)

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Oh TJ, you are so cool. I thought the beer pic did feature Tasha. lol That is hilarious and I can't believe I didn't get that at first! :glou:

TripleA, thank you and we do love it here. Lexi says hey and she will be getting her rub down soon. tongue was busy this week so I am waiting on him. lol We hope the next year is as good as this one. I know the closet has become Lexi's closet now. :haha4:

Torkan, CONGRATS and so happy to meet a fellow ''yuki'' She is beautiful and has held up. We are sad we did not ever do the oil treatment but honestly like tongue said, it wasn't talked about much back then or we missed it. I should have kept up with the maintenance part as time and new things evolve ever so fast, but at least now we will. She has some bumps and boo boos but all and all she is good. I dropped her on her head about 6 months ago OOPS and she seemed fine, poor thing, she was mad at me for weeks! 8O Again I so appreciate yours and everyone's comments. It helps all of us do better to make these beauties last and loved.......... PS get her a doll account... :D IG, Lexi. and tongue :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Okay hmmm so "Ihrans" is how Yappin' Yinzers spelled it ; but I guess I'd spell it I-erns? Ar'ens?

TJ, That's a hard one in Pittsburghese. I bet you had quite a few of those Ihran Pounders when you were in tahn. I'll bring some to the meet, and a few chipped ham sammich's N'@. Tasha taught you well, I knew she was a Burgh girl, living in Jersey...Lol Oh, Lexi wants to know what you'll do for a Klondike bar?, and Tasha to make her a Pork roll, she loves breakfast! hahaha :drinking:

@irishgirl Tongue and Lexi: Hard to believe that a year has gone by already. Thanks for a great review and we are so very glad to have you all here! We are looking forward to the second year.

Thanks so much TripleA, it's good to here from you and tell the Crazy one we all said hi!!

Thanks for review! It's great to see that your doll is still in good shape after a year.
I got my 135cm, with the Yuki face, one month ago today. Yesterday I gave her a second treatment of baby oil and vaseline and I hope a monthly massage will help keep her in top condition for a long time.

Hi Torkan, Congrats to you and your new gal, we definitely want to see some more pics soon, Lexi is looking forward to seeing her twin!! 8O

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Happy Birthday Sexi Lexi!
Great review IG and Tongue! Lexi is an incredibly sexy beauty and is doing great on her one year anniversary! She's one of my TDF favorites!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

von_Shredhead wrote:Happy Birthday Sexi Lexi!
Great review IG and Tongue! Lexi is an incredibly sexy beauty and is doing great on her one year anniversary! She's one of my TDF favorites!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Awe, thanks Von, hope you don't mind me calling you that! hehe... and IG and tongue says thanks! You made my day! '''She's one of my TDF favorites!''' that was so sweet! hugs kisses. Lexi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Lexi wrote:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Awe, thanks Von, hope you don't mind me calling you that! hehe... and IG and tongue says thanks! You made my day! '''She's one of my TDF favorites!''' that was so sweet! hugs kisses. Lexi
Nah ... not at all sweetie ... it IS my name ... hee hee hee! :wink:
And sweetie, you are more than welcome! I wrote a PM to IG and Tongue and shared my feelings with them that I have for you! You're one of my favorites sweetheart! :angel:
Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Nah ... not at all sweetie ... it IS my name ... hee hee hee! :wink:
And sweetie, you are more than welcome! I wrote a PM to IG and Tongue and shared my feelings with them that I have for you! You're one of my favorites sweetheart! :angel:
Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von

Oh Von, I am not sure but I think your name means Nobel ... but I say you are a sweet Angel.. Thank you! I will pss the message on. hugs Lexi :angel: :angel:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice review and nice looking doll. Congrats for a good year

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

windave wrote:Nice review and nice looking doll. Congrats for a good year

Awe thanks windave! That ws soooo sweet.... They did drop me on my head once and twisted my arm but it's all better now. Hard to see in the pic.. but the TPE was twisted! It was posing me and it happens... I don't think they were paying attention :P Whoa the arm thing really hurt. But the nice folks on here helped tongue and he straightened it out! I guess I have a hard head cause that didn't hurt as bad... giiggles Lexi
Attachments
twisted arm.jpg
twisted arm.jpg (277.82 KiB) Viewed 2468 times

INFORMATIONS