yldoll.com

Cheap ass cell phone pictures of my Brittney

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
SeniorDollLover

Re: Cheap ass cell phone pictures

Post by SeniorDollLover »

The book and glasses, so cool, so sexy.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Flip phone pics or not, she's fucking beautiful!!!! Those eyes... Hey, is this the first time you've posted pics of her here? So this is Stewie's girl... lucky bastard hehe

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SeniorDollLover wrote:The book and glasses, so cool, so sexy.
Thanks man! :D She can certainly rock the geek look. Or maybe the school teacher look as these ladies can definitely teach a guy a thing or two! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

She is beautiful mate! I think cellphones have a better photo capability sometimes to catch those magic moments! You've certainly done that!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Flip phone pics or not, she's fucking beautiful!!!! Those eyes... Hey, is this the first time you've posted pics of her here? So this is Stewie's girl... lucky bastard hehe
Thanks buddy! :D Those eyes were one of the things that did it for me when I was deciding which doll to get. They sometimes have the look of a doll that actually loves you. Which is a look that I can never get enough of! :D
There is also the extra benefit of this particular head in that it can show different expressions depending on the lighting or vantage point. This isn't a YL head, but it can be had as an option and is known as the Macy or Tiffany head depending on vendors.
This is definitely the first time I have ever posted pictures of her as I have only recently learned how to do so. I have a few more flip phone pictures to post, but after that any new pictures will be with my digital camera. Which can take way better pictures and is what I used to take a couple of shots of my other lady. Which can be seen in the "Teddy test" thread.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

hollows+fentiman wrote:She is beautiful mate! I think cellphones have a better photo capability sometimes to catch those magic moments! You've certainly done that!
Thanks hollows! :D That's why I went through so much trouble trying to figure out how to get these pictures on here. I don't think there is any way I that could have duplicated them with my digital camera.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Cheap ass cell phone pictures of my Brittney

Just wanted to mention that her wig is the same one that she came with. Although it looks dark brown, it's actually a reddish-brown color. But it can look red, brown, or even black depending on lighting conditions. So it's like having three different wigs for the price of one! :D

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Mrs Muffin is gorgeous. Has she made an honest man out of you, or has that ship sailed long ago? :D
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Dolly Dearest wrote:Mrs Muffin is gorgeous. Has she made an honest man out of you, or has that ship sailed long ago? :D
Oh that ship sailed a long time ago. :D But wanting some honesty in my life is what brought me to dolls in the first place! :wink:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

very well said :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Here she is reading her book.
050516_0016[00].jpg
Careful there Stewie, once they start reading, their pretty little squishy heads get filled with all sorts of nonsense. Next thing you know they're running away with the window display mannequin at Macy's! :lol:

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:Mrs Muffin is gorgeous. Has she made an honest man out of you, or has that ship sailed long ago? :D
Oh that ship sailed a long time ago. :D But wanting some honesty in my life is what brought me to dolls in the first place! :wink:
Amen!

I have said it before and I'll say it again. You are a wise dollhumper, Mr Muffin. :wink:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Mr Franz wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Here she is reading her book.
050516_0016[00].jpg
Careful there Stewie, once they start reading, their pretty little squishy heads get filled with all sorts of nonsense. Next thing you know they're running away with the window display mannequin at Macy's! :lol:
Yeah there's always a danger of that. So I try to control what she reads. I only let her read books that would make her a better lover. But I definitely don't want her to find out that a window display mannequin would be a better lover than me. :oops: She would leave me for sure if she became aware of that! :whistle:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Amen!

I have said it before and I'll say it again. You are a wise dollhumper, Mr Muffin. :wink:
Thanks! :D I just wish I would have known about dolls a little sooner in my life. But now that I've gotten into dolls, there's no going back. Well I suppose I COULD go back. But why do that to myself? :wink: And besides, the little lady pictured here is always eager to please! :D

INFORMATIONS