yldoll.com

Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

Post by CF »

Murony, see this video, and note the insertion point: On the side of her breast, near the chest. In that spot, it should work just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4YJcKuIuo8&t=20s

Your girl looks massive and maginficent!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

CF wrote:Murony, see this video, and note the insertion point: On the side of her breast, near the chest. In that spot, it should work just fine.

Yeah I saw that video earlier in the thread and it looks promising. I just don't want to risk that her boobs might run empty if the air does leak out. I'll be working on a method to make sure the hole is closed right after inserting the air. I'm thinking of filling the hole right after with tpe glue or heating the needle until it melts the TPE so it closes right after pulling it out.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Murony wrote:
CF wrote:Murony, see this video, and note the insertion point: On the side of her breast, near the chest. In that spot, it should work just fine.

Yeah I saw that video earlier in the thread and it looks promising. I just don't want to risk that her boobs might run empty if the air does leak out. I'll be working on a method to make sure the hole is closed right after inserting the air. I'm thinking of filling the hole right after with tpe glue or heating the needle until it melts the TPE so it closes right after pulling it out.
Tits doesent go empty if you use needle, only back to normal size :)

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

It's been a few days, any update?

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

"So, just like a bunch of other apparently new members I to am a sucker for big boobs."

Except this newbie. Does that make me a perverted pervert? :)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The YL150 is amazing.

I have the WM165K OR156G and WM140D and love them all.

It is a great time for lovers of huge breasts. We have the original WM165K which started it all and now we have the YL150 YL160 and WM170M.

A great time to be alive for lovers of super huge breasts!

Would love to have the YL150 as a TORSO doll for ease of use and storage

INFORMATIONS