yldoll.com

Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

Post by Murony »

So, just like a bunch of other apparently new members I to am a sucker for big boobs.

Few weeks ago after a few weeks of research I ordered my first doll, an YLDoll 150 with the massive boobs and the waiting started. Googled around for some info on how to take care of her etc and came across this forum. Now, after a few days of reading stuff I decided to make my first post and kinda introduce myself.

So last summer I got single, bought some sex toys after a while but missed the "entire" body experience and started thinking more and more about a realdoll. After a while I found out about the big boobed ones and 2-3 weeks ago finally bought her and today I received word my doll was ready to be shipped so she should arrive in little under a week or so. Picture of her before sending is down the post.

A few days ago I stumbled upon this thread from Devildoc http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=30 and I was interested on enlarging her boobs even more. I've read the YLDoll 150 also has hollow boobs so that should work, but before I'll attempt that I'd like to find out as much as possible about the process before possibly ruining my new playmate.
I happen to have a "real body julia" but that toy is silicone based with a foam core or something so I don't think enlarging the boobs on that toy will work well (if even) and isn't a good try out before enlarging the boobs on the real doll.
So besides that I hope to find out as much as possible about enlarging boobs on a TPE realdoll before I try so myself so any pointers and examples are much appreciated.

As I understand at this point it's a slow process to make sure not to ruin the TPE and air is inserted by needles (with an aquarium pump or something) but one of the things I wondered is where to insert the needle? Straight in the boob seems like not such a good idea because of the little marks it may leave as well as it probably is the thinnest peace of "skin" so air might come out easily. Straight in the back seems logical but I don't think I have found needles that are long enough to penetrate the entire back, core and the boob (longest needles I found so far are 8CM)
Furthermore I like to close the "wound" after to make sure no air will be leaking out and for this I think I found a good way. There are needles with a "side" compartment for injecting a second fluid so I ordered a bunch of those to run some experiments with forms of glue / kit (ofcourse safe for TPE) to see if it works and the glue / kit will actually pass through the needle. ofcourse I'll check on how different glues set before using it for the real deal.
So that's pretty much it for now, any pointers and experiences are more than welcome. I'd hate to mess it up :D

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Newbie waiting for his YLDoll 150

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome to the forum, Murony!
This is a great place to learn and talk out our issues (and I have more issues than TIME).
But first, before deciding to do surgery on your new artificial Aphrodite, take some time to appreciate her as she is. You just might find out that she is perfect for you without modifications.
Like you, I am also awaiting my 150cm, but as I only purchased mine last week it will be a considerably longer wait.
I had never enlarged a doll's breasts, so you will need to seek that knowledge from someone else.
But know that you are not alone, either in the enjoyment and adoration or in the distress after damages occur.
Ask as many questions as you need to, and above all Have Fun!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations on your soon to arrive beauty! Looking at the pictures I agree you might find she is enough woman for you already, but if not I think other people have injected through the nipple.

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

I think, it is a rubber balloon of some sort underneath the tpe flesh. I dont know if it has a nozzle, but you can theoretically pierce the balloon and overinflate it OR inflate the pocket between the skin and the balloon.

I actually managed to pop them and let a little air out which makes more natural looking to me.

Be very careful, try your doll out as the factory intended for few weeks before you jump into mods.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Murony wrote: So, just like a bunch of other apparently new members I to am a sucker for big boobs.
I've noticed that, too! Welcome aboard! You're in good company!
Murony wrote: A few days ago I stumbled upon this thread from Devildoc http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=30 and I was interested on enlarging her boobs even more. I've read the YLDoll 150 also has hollow boobs so that should work, but before I'll attempt that I'd like to find out as much as possible about the process before possibly ruining my new playmate.
I happen to have a "real body julia" but that toy is silicone based with a foam core or something so I don't think enlarging the boobs on that toy will work well (if even) and isn't a good try out before enlarging the boobs on the real doll.
So besides that I hope to find out as much as possible about enlarging boobs on a TPE realdoll before I try so myself so any pointers and examples are much appreciated.
I corresponded via PM with our much-missed mad-scientist DevilDoc while he was here, and have let him know how much his inflation experiment has inspired people, but he's gone silent on the Forum. I do encourage you to post a message on his thread, as he may still visit from time to time.

One longtime member privately confirmed that he successfully used a bike pump to inflate his K-Cup, and at least one other K-Cup owner PM'd me to say he is looking into using syringes purchased from a vet's office to inflate his doll, but I haven't heard if he's gone through with it yet.

Apparently it's pretty easy to do, just take your time. Also, be sure to read the various threads about the care and maintenence of TPE dolls.

A lot of people have excitedly wondered what an inflated YL150 would look like. If you do so, you're going to start a revolution.

Keep us posted!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I love factory photos, the hot girls in the background really turns me on!

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hi and welcome to the forum. Take care in any surgery you undertake. A lot of cash to gamble with. Seek as much advice as you can. Try speak to your vendor and/or the manufacturer and see if they can do this for you. That way you know it will be modded to your needs without fear.

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 4603 times

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Murony wrote:So, just like a bunch of other apparently new members I to am a sucker for big boobs.
I'm with ya' there. That's why I got my K-cup gal. I can't help but love 'em huge.
Murony wrote:A few days ago I stumbled upon this thread from Devildoc http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=30 and I was interested on enlarging her boobs even more. I've read the YLDoll 150 also has hollow boobs so that should work, but before I'll attempt that I'd like to find out as much as possible about the process before possibly ruining my new playmate.
Take a look at this video. The factory shows using a typical hypodermic needle to fill air in the boob after being vacated through squeezing/groping. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4YJcKuIuo8&t=4s
Although they are just equalizing the air, if they kept going... :lol: They didn't seem too concerned as to where to insert the needle.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Great find, Subcom! You might want to post that on DevilDoc's thread; it's definitely an epicenter of breast enlargement discussion. Thanks for sharing!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations & welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Hey man, I too am a huge boob lover and am using this stuff to enlarge my doll. I have a new 142cm G-cup. I did this technique with my old 155 DD and it worked great. You basically make a very clean cut beside profile of breast. Make sure not to cut at the edge of breast (just right beside it) —you can fill from there. I'm going to put the slime in an extra-large latex glove, tie it off, and insert it. You have to use a soldering iron to close incision —glue is not strong enough. I ended up getting rid of that previous doll because of other problems with it, but the breast enhancement was a success. That slime stuff is the perfect consistency because it fills the hollow air pockets in breasts. The trick is to make your implant a bit larger than the air pocket. So first, make cuts, get a sense of the size of the air pocket, carry on.
71xlMFvnxRL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Here is a pic of the woman I'll be enhancing... Yes, her breasts are already awesome, but I want them to sag slightly and feel somewhat heavier in my hands. Just make sure that when you do the final soldering, you hold the incision together for about 10 minutes so it can cool off appropriately. You should do this by a window and set up a backwards fan to pull the smoke out. If you don't do that, you're gonna get a really nasty headache —very nasty smoke, and a lot of it.
IMG_0218.JPG

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Be sure to take photos and document the process so the rest of us can learn from it. Others may want to do the same!
SC Kline wrote:Here is a pic of the woman I'll be enhancing... Yes, her breasts are already awesome, but I want them to sag slightly and feel somewhat heavier in my hands.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

I always wonder about the lives of those women in the background from the factory pics. It's like, "yeh, I'm making some sex dolls today, and later, I have to go to the grocery store".

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome Also Murony, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

She is a great choice for a first doll too!

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS