yldoll.com

Anung's First YL Doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Anung's First YL Doll

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Community.

I have decided to add doll 12 to the crew, and as I have never own a YL Branded Doll thought that we would try this gal out.

This will also be an interesting test case for AU Customs as they have been pinching alot of smaller scale dolls and as she is a 128 cm doll, will likely be subject to scrutiny.

Fortunately, The Team at YL has been very helpful and provided me already with the majority of information and bill of sale infromation that I will need to avoid a fees payable or value question siezure, and as I am both an adult doll expert and a reasonable adult under the law, I am keen to take them on big time and sue them for any illegal siezure, as I choose this model and options very carefully, so there could be no reasonable grounds to sieze her as "Objectionable" due to any perceived underage appearence, and such that any other "objection material" grounds under section 203 and 203B of the Customs Act, regulation 4 of the ruling are not relevent to be applied. :evidence:

Anyhow, will keep you posted if any issues, as if I end up going to court, I will win on balance of probailities, as customs needs to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the doll is considered IAWregulation clause 4A(1A)b) under section 203 and 203B of the legaslitive Customs Act (as in depicts a person under the age of 18 of sexual orientation)...and I can not see them proving that 100 percent ( and who is the Australian adult doll expert they will use, either me...lol, Dees man or Playtime...all staff here). I already have the form B144 ready for legal endorsement, so we shall see if I get the old form B511 (siezure notice).

I will then counter claim for damages, liable, slander, costs, and lost income, and end up a very rich man, all covered by the simpathetic media that loves stories of the government crushing civil rights of the average guy or gal!

Anyhow, lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet, merely documenting intent for future reference and evidience. :evidence:

I have uploaded some images of her for your consideration.
Rosetta13.jpg
Rosetta13.jpg (474.46 KiB) Viewed 6734 times
Rosetta16.jpg
Rosetta16.jpg (386.04 KiB) Viewed 6734 times
Rosetta18.jpg
Rosetta18.jpg (346.39 KiB) Viewed 6734 times
Rosetta19.jpg
Rosetta19.jpg (311.75 KiB) Viewed 6734 times
Rosetta23.jpg
Rosetta23.jpg (372.25 KiB) Viewed 6734 times
Rosetta25.jpg
Rosetta25.jpg (441.44 KiB) Viewed 6734 times
Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Unknown2
Former Member

Re: Anung's First YL Doll

Post by Unknown2 »

Congrats bud on your new lady. Fingers crossed fo you ;) Happy sailing!

Unknown2

Castella
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Castella »

It will be interesting to see what customs do here. They're taking [deliberately] forever to do my claim paperwork even after having phoned them to speed it up, but the difference between you and I is that you seem willing to go to court for it. :)

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Castella wrote:It will be interesting to see what customs do here. They're taking [deliberately] forever to do my claim paperwork even after having phoned them to speed it up, but the difference between you and I is that you seem willing to go to court for it. :)
I had a similar thing when my first doll was improperly disclosed...it was held for the same inspection for over 3 weeks...but nothing was ever said...just got released without mention, even though I knew why they were holding her...lol

Unknown2

Castella
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Castella »

Unknown2 wrote:I had a similar thing when my first doll was improperly disclosed...it was held for the same inspection for over 3 weeks...but nothing was ever said...just got released without mention, even though I knew why they were holding her...lol

Unknown2
Come Monday, it will be 10 weeks for me, I believe. They say that after the claim paperwork is sent in, they can't destroy her for another 120 days, so I can assume they intend to drag it out for the maximum amount of time.

Jaquelynne_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jaquelynne_D »

Whoohoo!
Dolls Rule! - Customs Drool... Dolls Rule! - Customs Drool... Dolls Rule! - Customs Drool... Dolls Rule! - Customs Drool...

*~KiSsEs~*

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Castella wrote:It will be interesting to see what customs do here. They're taking [deliberately] forever to do my claim paperwork even after having phoned them to speed it up, but the difference between you and I is that you seem willing to go to court for it. :)
Sure, I will...I do not like bullies or imbeciles...see my guy below...

But I do wish you well with your claim, as certianly the work went into the B144, keep us posted.

I think we can all agree, that for a smaller gal, she is a big gal!

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I'd have thought you'd opt for the YL150 as your first from them!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Good research and info. Got yourself a good looking lil lady there. Nothing underage about her in my opinion. Good luck and Enjoy
-Melo

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Castella wrote:
Unknown2 wrote:I had a similar thing when my first doll was improperly disclosed...it was held for the same inspection for over 3 weeks...but nothing was ever said...just got released without mention, even though I knew why they were holding her...lol

Unknown2
Come Monday, it will be 10 weeks for me, I believe. They say that after the claim paperwork is sent in, they can't destroy her for another 120 days, so I can assume they intend to drag it out for the maximum amount of time.

Motherf#%*$s...hope they release her man...sucks. Been through it.

Unknown2

Castella
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Castella »

Anung Un Rama wrote:But I do wish you well with your claim, as certianly the work went into the B144, keep us posted.
I think it was probably diversion tactics, but on the phone with them, they made it sound like the work that went into the accompanying letter was ultimately pointless because they would only use it if it actually went to court. I hope it is just diversion tactics and that someone actually reads it and agrees, but at the moment, it sounds like they've read it, acknowledged it, but are stubbornly sticking with their existing evaluation.

I'm super interested to see what happens with a shorter doll which looks very adult. On one hand, I secretly hope it gets seized anyway, so that you can burn their foundations down completely and get mine released as a side-effect. :lol: On the other hand, I don't really want to see any more dolls get seized. :shakefist:

At this point I'm also planning for the worst and chasing it up through PayPal, but interestingly, that claim has been in the pipeline for 6 days with no response yet. So I think what's going on is that the vendor isn't responding to PayPal's claim people either, and what will probably happen is that I'll get a refund and then drop the case with Customs and shake my head a bit. Then maybe a few months later, build up enough motivation to try going through it all again.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

If customs won´t cooperate send Lilith there to get her out :evil:

Does she have the same head size like fullsize dolls?
Which head is it?
http://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?ro ... duct_id=54

Does she have the same hand and feet size like full size dolls (perhaps because of one skeleton part for all doll sizes)?

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

We should organise a mass breakout! Make one hell of a new season of Prison Break :P

Unknown2

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hi Anung..Congrats man, You know I love a great ASS!! Spank her for me! :haha4:

INFORMATIONS