yldoll.com

170cm M cup vs 160cm M cup

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Make3434

170cm M cup vs 160cm M cup

Post by Make3434 »

Hi, i just wana know, is it possilbe to see 170cm M cup vs 160cm M cup side by side in different positions ?

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 170cm M cup vs 160cm M cup

Post by coolumbia »

Plain old naked side by side would be great for comparison to help customers decide. And for those that still can't decide. they'll just have to buy both. :D
And photos sell dolls :wink:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Make3434 wrote:Hi, i just wana know, is it possilbe to see 170cm M cup vs 160cm M cup side by side in different positions ?
Well now...I was just wondering aloud about the possibility of this elsewhere. Unfortunately, as of now I don't know if there are any TDF doll owners who have both, but I could be wrong. Even the vendors/VIP promoters don't seem to have both of these dolls on hand in the same location.

Don't forget, of course, that these two dolls are from two different brands boasting different design philosophies. They're both of Jinsan factory manufacture (that I know of), but the 170 cm is a WM model, while the 160 cm is a YL. It's not always easy to figure out what that means outside of which vendors tend to promote them more; in this case, all I can really go on is that the YL design tends to more realistic curvature than other TPE brands (OR being one of the few exceptions). However, the WM-170cm M-cup actually has a slight bit of sag and spacing on its mega-rack as compared to prior designs, so they've definitely been upping their game too.

All other aspects of the dolls should be mostly the same, to include TPE formula and skeletal design.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

FiveByFive wrote:
Make3434 wrote:Hi, i just wana know, is it possilbe to see 170cm M cup vs 160cm M cup side by side in different positions ?
Well now...I was just wondering aloud about the possibility of this elsewhere. Unfortunately, as of now I don't know if there are any TDF doll owners who have both, but I could be wrong. Even the vendors/VIP promoters don't seem to have both of these dolls on hand in the same location.

Don't forget, of course, that these two dolls are from two different brands boasting different design philosophies. They're both of Jinsan factory manufacture (that I know of), but the 170 cm is a WM model, while the 160 cm is a YL. It's not always easy to figure out what that means outside of which vendors tend to promote them more; in this case, all I can really go on is that the YL design tends to more realistic curvature than other TPE brands (OR being one of the few exceptions). However, the WM-170cm M-cup actually has a slight bit of sag and spacing on its mega-rack as compared to prior designs, so they've definitely been upping their game too.

All other aspects of the dolls should be mostly the same, to include TPE formula and skeletal design.

Yes you are right, i just know one vendor who have both 170 and 160 but even there is no side by side.

INFORMATIONS