yldoll.com

Yl160 review pictures please

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Yl160 review pictures please

Post by Darkangel65 »

Hi all I am thinking of purchasing the yl160 in future when funds allow me to do so...
I have seen some fantastic pictures of this curvy doll on vendors websites but no disrespect meant to them...they are going to show this doll off with well made produced photos and make the doll up to look really good....I would like to see some photos from doll owners and any comments from them with regards to posability ..joints are they stiff or loose..does she hold poses well sorta thing.
Cheers guys
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Yl160 review pictures please

Post by xsdolls »

I will release a video review of this body after our site-launch, but feel free to contact me for "real" pictures and impressions.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Darkangel65 wrote:Hi all I am thinking of purchasing the yl160 in future when funds allow me to do so...
I have seen some fantastic pictures of this curvy doll on vendors websites but no disrespect meant to them...they are going to show this doll off with well made produced photos and make the doll up to look really good....I would like to see some photos from doll owners and any comments from them with regards to posability ..joints are they stiff or loose..does she hold poses well sorta thing.
Cheers guys
Dark

I get this doll about after 2 weeks ,maybe sooner i buy this doll 1 week ago from (sexysexdoll)

When i get doll in home i take photos and topic too.

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Seriously Darkangel, personaly I find that she have too much small arms and a too small back that not make her realistic, in comparison of the CLM 160.

I bought the YL160 but I made a switch with the CLM after thinking well at that.

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Look at this thread :

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 22&t=83009
We never knew why he solds her brand new doll.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

I own 2 CLM 160 and a YL 160. Both are great.
Link to CLM https://realdolladdict.com/2016/12/29/t ... ucky-andy/

There isn't really an answer to which is better. The 160 has a small back, which makes her look less realistic from the back view, but she is probably better for most guys since she weighs around 80 lbs while the CLM 160 is over 100 lbs. CLM has a much softer feel to her skin, she very fun to cuddle with. Her butt cheeks tummy, thighs, breasts, and legs are very soft in comparison to other TPE dolls.

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=82703&start=30

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Thank you Shelby for your review.
I currently waiting for my CLM 160, and I really look forward to see the feeling and the beauty that you have described.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Mike Tango wrote:Look at this thread :

Hi Mike Tango, I did like the YL160 but her TPE skin was too firm for me. I just love the soft skin of my CLM160, when u cuddle with her she feels soo real.There is not a big difference and maybe most people would not care . The body of the YL was very sexy, and i loved her breasts the most. I think u can't go wrong with either doll, they are full size super curvy girls, maybe i should have ordered "ultra soft TPE". Also the CLM does weigh about 100lbs and the YL was much lighter to move around.It's soo great that we now can have big curvy dolls that are life size and don't have skinny flat bodies.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Marko1 wrote:
Mike Tango wrote:Look at this thread :

Hi Mike Tango, I did like the YL160 but her TPE skin was too firm for me. I just love the soft skin of my CLM160, when u cuddle with her she feels soo real. The body of the YL was very sexy, and i loved her breasts the most. I think u can't go wrong with either doll, they are full size super curvy girls, maybe i should have ordered "ultra soft TPE". Also the CLM does weigh about 100lbs and the YL was much lighter to move around.It's soo great that we now can have big curvy dolls that are life size and don't have skinny flat bodies.

Hey Marko !

Thank you very much for your reply and opinion about your experiency with these bodies.

I wait for mine CLM 160 and I am very confident about my love of this body !

See you !

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Thanks guys...and George..I really do like the body on the yl160.. But open to big breasted curvy girls too...I will be buying a Tpe gal for fun soon but undecided at moment....I've even got white underwear and dresses ready...lol
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

xsdolls wrote:I will release a video review of this body after our site-launch, but feel free to contact me for "real" pictures and impressions.

George
Thanks George I look forawd to seeing your honest review
Dark

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

I will give a review when mine arrives too. In the mean time, thanks for sharing your outstanding photos Shelby.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Aztecace wrote:I will give a review when mine arrives too. In the mean time, thanks for sharing your outstanding photos Shelby.
No problem!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to the reviews.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

DollAfficionado wrote:Looking forward to the reviews.
Indeed, I want to get one! More info, pics, videos the better!
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

INFORMATIONS