yldoll.com

Thinking About a YL Doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
lance uppercut

Re: Thinking About a YL Doll

Post by lance uppercut »

As a satisfied customer I would recommend YLDoll, it's an excellent choice.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

I'm about to get a YL Doll from thesilverdoll.com. I have chosen the 155cm D-cup with a Lori face and long red hair. Her photos are amazing. I'll be buying her at the end of May (3 Weeks!)
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
---- Aldo Leopold

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

Change that to getting one from BCD.

Thank you,

Tony
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
---- Aldo Leopold

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

I think I agree. I am a newbie, about to order my first doll. I checked a lot of places and designs. I got down to about 4 — Three YL and One WM. It was difficult. Finally I compared side by side and was able to eliminate 2. The last two were even harder (no pun intended). I judged by the shape of the legs. I think most of the dolls I saw have pretty skinny legs for my taste (I am a leg man). There was no question that the 155 D-cup had the nicest butt, and I think she has nicer legs. So, after much agonizing, I chose that body shape. The face was another challenge. I think that WM and YL have the loveliest faces — real knockouts. (again to my taste). So, I chose Lori; Cheyenne was a close second and Linda was a close third. It was neck-and-neck (pun intended) down to the wire.

Take Care,

Tony

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

My doll Jael is a YL 148, and i never get tired at looking at her. I think the answer of your question is: if indeed you are looking specifically for a TPE doll, you will not find better quality than YL.

Jael will turn 1 year old in few weeks and she is still splendid...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

Happy Anniversary!
---- Aldo Leopold

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

For future TPE doll purchases, I can't imagine buying anything other than a YL doll. The YL dolls just have everything I want in a doll. Just pick the size that you think will work best for you. They do not disappoint.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS