yldoll.com

Thinking About a YL Doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
catnap

Thinking About a YL Doll

Post by catnap »

I'm thinking of adding a YL doll to my collection. Currently I have Real Doll I purchased new, and a Boy Toy which a friend was ordered to get rid of by his new fiance. I have no previous experience with TPE dolls, and I was just wondering what some of you thought of your YL dolls? Thanks for reading this.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Thinking About a YL Doll

Post by CF »

Any YL doll in particular you're leaning toward?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=78495
Above is a review of someone who had owned platinum silicone dolls before getting a YL doll!
If you would like our help adopting a YL lady, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to move forward and join the BCD family.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
Attachments
NYOKO IS A 148YL, face 9
NYOKO IS A 148YL, face 9
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
MEGAN IS A 155YL, face 124
MEGAN IS A 155YL, face 124
megan closeup.JPG (281.02 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

catnap

Post by catnap »

EDIT : Thanks. Right now I'm looking at a 155. I want to get something in a D cup, maybe. I also looked at a WM 163? I'm still getting used to the different models.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

catnap wrote:EDIT : Thanks. Right now I'm looking at a 155. I want to get something in a D cup, maybe. I also looked at a WM 163? I'm still getting used to the different models.
Personally, I think the 155D is a real work of art with perhaps the nicest nipples of any TPE doll.
Attachments
20160909011910-d95a3804-me.jpg
20160909011910-d95a3804-me.jpg (101.03 KiB) Viewed 3118 times

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

catnap wrote:EDIT : Thanks. Right now I'm looking at a 155. I want to get something in a D cup, maybe. I also looked at a WM 163? I'm still getting used to the different models.
Our 155 cm model is very popular :) If you would like to get one, contact me for a very good price!

catnap

Post by catnap »

Gundam wrote:
Personally, I think the 155D is a real work of art with perhaps the nicest nipples of any TPE doll.
Wow, very lovely girl! May I ask which face this is Name?Number? Whichever?

catnap

Post by catnap »

One more question guys, and I hope no one is offended.

For a long time I've believed that silicone doll = quality.

TPE doll = substandard junk

I've actually looked at one TPE doll that a friend has, and she is beautiful. My friend who has her says that aside from being easier to stain, and having fewer options for nipples, etc, she is pretty amazing. He says that maybe TPE used to be junk, but they have just about caught up in terms of quality to silicone, just much less expensive.

Would that be your opinion about your TPE dolls? I mean, I look at the pictures, and I see dolls that if they were silicone would be $6000 or $7000. So I'm a little wary.

superx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superx »

Had several dolls including a realdoll. The YL148 is my favorite. Great quality and service.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

catnap,
Go to dolldesire and check out the face section and scroll down to face #97.
She is also known as Cassandra.
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I love YLDolls. The curves are amazing, and they are built well for sex. They have made and continue to make lots of improvements to their dolls. I have purchased 3 dolls from YLDoll, and I am a very satisfied customer.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

catnap wrote:One more question guys, and I hope no one is offended.

For a long time I've believed that silicone doll = quality.

TPE doll = substandard junk

I've actually looked at one TPE doll that a friend has, and she is beautiful. My friend who has her says that aside from being easier to stain, and having fewer options for nipples, etc, she is pretty amazing. He says that maybe TPE used to be junk, but they have just about caught up in terms of quality to silicone, just much less expensive.

Would that be your opinion about your TPE dolls? I mean, I look at the pictures, and I see dolls that if they were silicone would be $6000 or $7000. So I'm a little wary.
This was the case back in 2013-2015, however the mfer of of YL, WM and OR have really set the standard now for TPE dolls. These dolls are now lifesize and come in many fantasy designs that cannot be duplicated in silicone. TPE is just a material and it works and makes perfect sense for sex dolls what is important to know is which mfer makes the best quality TPE dolls and that is easy.. it is Jinsan, who has the most experience and listens to it's customers.

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

YL is one of the best dolls in the price range. Some of the most unique and beautiful sculpts in my opinion. The only downside I can think of is the YL 150 I have is anatomically incorrect, meaning the vagina is too far forward.

catnap

Post by catnap »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:catnap,
Go to dolldesire and check out the face section and scroll down to face #97.
She is also known as Cassandra.
Love,
The BCD Girls
Thanks, Jeff. You've already been helping me. :)

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

I have a YL148cm and she is amazing! The best body imo. Very popular. Highly recommend.

Unknown2

INFORMATIONS