yldoll.com

new face

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

new face

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Eric,
Well done on your latest work of art!

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
YL 155cm D-cup Head YL188 Rinia-6.jpg
YL 155cm D-cup Head YL188 Rinia-6.jpg (30.87 KiB) Viewed 4543 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: new face

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And below the neck....
If you would like THIS DOLL, contact us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or Eric directly.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Attachments
_MG_9467-18.jpg
_MG_9467-18.jpg (302.22 KiB) Viewed 4534 times
_MG_9452-12.jpg
_MG_9452-12.jpg (327.65 KiB) Viewed 4534 times
_MG_9425-2.jpg
_MG_9425-2.jpg (299.42 KiB) Viewed 4534 times
_MG_9440-7.jpg
_MG_9440-7.jpg (300.44 KiB) Viewed 4534 times
_MG_9477-20.jpg
_MG_9477-20.jpg (371.21 KiB) Viewed 4534 times
_MG_9473-19.jpg
_MG_9473-19.jpg (399.96 KiB) Viewed 4534 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Wow this head is gorgeous ...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

beautiful

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

This head is fantastic! Reminds me of Selena Gomez on a good day.
selena.jpg
selena.jpg (105.2 KiB) Viewed 4291 times

ashleystunner

Post by ashleystunner »

Wow! What a great face.

Hamrs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hamrs »

Damn Hot!!!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This face on a YL148 would be perfect in tan skin stone.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

DexterQuest wrote:This head is fantastic! Reminds me of Selena Gomez on a good day.
selena.jpg
With the right wig and makeup I could see it. I think she would look amazing on the WM 156cm body. Probably the closest Selena Gomez body match also.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

She would look great on my new OR162i... and my wm140D.... and my OR156G .... my WMtorso with arms... and my WM165K....... basically just hot on any body... breath-taking.....

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Yes!
JM 75cm Angel C

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

This could turn into an expensive hobby.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

YL has received a lot of my business. They just keep putting out great products.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

This is definitely one of the prettiest girls out there

I can easily put her to a top 5 list, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/super-model ... l-yl-155cm

:D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

The face reminds me of Victoria Justice but with a resting b*tch face...
Attachments
678.jpg
678.jpg (131.5 KiB) Viewed 3449 times

INFORMATIONS