yldoll.com

Clothing sizes for YL 148?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Flex Peterson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Clothing sizes for YL 148?

Post by Flex Peterson »

To all you proud YL148'ers out there, what size clothing and what bra/panty sizes fit this model best?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Clothing sizes for YL 148?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there well I've found that UK size 4 is the best fit for my YL148, also size 6 isn't too bad and is easier to find although the arms can be a bit long with tops etc. Bra size is UK 30 D cup and shoes are UK size 3. Now of course if you're not in the UK then that may not help much but you should be able to find a size comparison chart online. If you are in the UK then you will find a fair bit of size 4 stuff in Primark but too be honest I get a lot of my gals gear on eBay, I've found some nice stuff there and the better quality clothing is less likely to stain. A tip for you is to get your gal a white body stocking and/or high denier white stockings/tights as these will give protection if you want to dress her in darker colours. Good luck and have fun!

Flex Peterson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Flex Peterson »

Thanks Arthur! Yeah, i'm not in the UK but like you said I can find a good size chart that should let me convert fairly well. I appreciate the info :glou:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, I forgot to add that you will also see some sizes described as 'petite' and size XS, I have found that these both fit my YL148 quite well, I think that size XS equates to UK dress size 4. If you want things to have a good fit then you can't go wrong with stretchy material like Spandex. Sarah looks great in stretchy gym leggings and tops, you will notice that the YL148 has good wide hips and I have found a few things that are size 4 are a bit tight and you don't want it too tight as you will get compression marks etc.

ClaireBear
Doll
Doll

Post by ClaireBear »

I'm a 145 cm, myself. One of the biggest challenges my babe has to deal with is finding properly sized pants. Even some of the smallest stuff out there always seems to have legs just a bit too long, & a waistband just slightly too wide. :cry:

Undies can even be a bit of a gamble. Even some of the XS sized stuff I've tried end up being just a little bit too loose fitting for my tastes. If I ever come accross the mother load of just the right sized stuff, I'll let ya know. I wouldn't think 148 is all that far off from my size.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

YL135 is not too hard to dress but like you said 148 and up wears adult sized clothing best.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi Flex Peterson,

my doll Jael is a YL 148. You can see few outfit in her thread in my signature.

So here it is.

Bra Size - 30 D
She wear X-Small really well, but she need Small for her butt since she has a meaty ass.

So usually I buy all clothes is XSmall, but the panties in Small.

That little thing is a pure model and looks good in everything :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

this is great info thanks

4 string
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 4 string »

Woman's small on Amazon has worked most of the time, esp for the one's that 'run small.'

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Thats for the information, I have found that size 2 and 4 fit my dolls the best guess that is Small size.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

MrPointy

Post by MrPointy »

Also, for jeans (especially skinny jeans), I go with Juniors 0 short (and put white leggins under then so they slide up the legs/over the butt/hips better). And with things like jeans, it's okay to buy leggings/tights (and I would advise leggings over pantyhose) that are a size bigger, as they can be pulled up over the stomach if need be (if you aren't showing that part of the body). My favorite pair of leggings are these Capezio open foot leggings for dancers, as you can cover the foot or not (there's a hole in the bottom of the foot basically).

Pantyhose seem too sheer and rip/tear really easily, and if too tight, it seems like the TPE is felt through them.

Size 0-1 dresses work well, but length can be a problem, so watch out for that (if you can find them in Juniors, it helps a lot).

I've also found that 30D (US) is the best bra size.

Most of the shoes I've bought are flats or small heels and I get Youth 13, but I have tried a pair of women's heels that are US 3 (I think that's UK 1.5?) and they are big, but fit okay if she's seated. There's a site called Lightinthebox that has small heels for adults, ranging from 1.5 and up, depending on the style, but they do take time to ship (from China I assume)
My Dolls

YL 148D (tan)
6YE 161E Cup (natural)

Heads: YL Lori (Frankie), Yuki (Reiko), Renia (Farah)
6YE N17 (Charlie), N24 (Lily), N41 (Rila), X19 (TBD)

All via Booty Call Dolls (Jeff is awesome)

INFORMATIONS