yldoll.com

Should I go for WM or YL?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
depeyrac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Should I go for WM or YL?

Post by depeyrac »

Dear Doll Lovers,

I am currently considering buying a doll, hesitating between WM Doll and YL Doll. Having owned a Real Doll in the past and having sold it because it was way to heavy to manipulate, I am, say, attracted by the "lighter" chinese dolls.Could anyone be so kind as to advise me as I must confess that I am lost between all the resellers, showing Doll types that I can't find in the manufactor's site.
YL appears to be technically well engineered, but what about WM? Who would you advise to buy from/ any experience you can share with me?
I am based in Belgium.
Many thanks for your help;
Best regards
Depeyrac

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Should I go for WM or YL?

Post by trauma »

Both are fantastic manufacturers of dolls, I believe YL is more detailed in a real woman sense. Like you, I have owned a RD in the past and the weight was a major drawback. WM is supposedly releasing a 50% weight reduction in its entire lineup of products but I haven’t seen a official release or announcement. When your decision is made I would email a lot of vendors and ask for TDF pricing. Some vendors have obscenely high pricing.

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

If you want better manipulate the doll, I suggest you to find the best skeleton system instead.
Not interesting in real girl ;)
@Vancouver, B.C.

---Doll currently owned----
JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
Sanhui - 158cm (2017 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

Others: Can't post here ;(

---Previously owned doll---
DS - 145cm (2013 edition)
Candy girl - 136cm (2012 edition)
Sanhui -120cm (2015 edition)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If weight is an issue, it still will be with some TPE dolls.
Do not hold your breath on WM, I was told they have been working that issue for awhile now.
Just like the TPE ball, it MIGHT never happen.
There are some nice dolls over five feet tall that weight 58-62 lbs.
Best of luck in your search,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

It'd be helpful to know what height range and bust size you're interested in. I've owned both the YL & WM, although much different sizes.
My YL148 (around 70 lbs) was the best doll I've ever been with, and my girls & I really miss her. She had THEE softest lips I've ever experienced with a doll. And she loved to snuggle (best sleep I ever had was wrapped up in her arms and legs).
My WM140 (around 50 lbs) is sturdy built and super sexy. Being smaller and with only A-cup breasts, she's much firmer (the WM148 had soft hollow breasts; the WM140's are solid). Both dolls are extremely popular, and sought after, but these are only one of each that YL & WM offer.
I highly recommend you get with Jeff at Booty Call Dolls, as he's the best to help you, once you decide on size. I guarantee you won't just be satisfied by choosing Booty Call Dolls; you'll be thrilled.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I was thinking along the same lines as Meso: Are there particular WM and YL dolls you are considering?

If bust size is part of the allure, the YL150 and WM K-Cup both have spectacularly large, beautiful breasts.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

CF wrote:I was thinking along the same lines as Meso: Are there particular WM and YL dolls you are considering?

If bust size is part of the allure, the YL150 and WM K-Cup both have spectacularly large, beautiful breasts.
I agree with CF, you need to ask yourself what kind of body you like and then judge the different ones between the two that most fit your tastes :)

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Just look at both and pick a body type you like. You can mix/match faces between the brands, just watch out for the skin tone, verify that they're pretty much the same. Otherwise, in my experience, YL feels a slight bit firmer. That's about it.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Choose the face and the body you like, Both of them are from Jinsan, a great manufacturer.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I would lean towards YL if you like curvy, full-figured women; otherwise, I would look at WM.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

depeyrac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by depeyrac »

Many thanks for your useful comments guys. I am actually looking for a C or D cup and "full" and "fatty" butt and tights. I actually love the WM "fatty" model, ....but again, here goes the weight isssue.
Otherwise, the YL 155 CM D cup and large waist/ butt looks gorgeous (34 kg sounds like manageable in terms of weight) and best value for money, just sad about the tights that do not seem to be in proportion (too thin) with the butt.
Has anyone experience with DS in France?...
Thanks again
Depeyrac

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Same quality... It all goes down to your taste now. :) I will awnser any questions you may have if you write a PM to me :)

INFORMATIONS