yldoll.com

New member of the Harem, YL155D with the lovely 124 head

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New member of the Harem, YL155D with the lovely 124 head

Post by Falcon_uk »

Arthur, thanks for the reply and the valued advice within. It sounds like I have arrived at a good vendor with Phil at the Doll House. You guessed right, I have done quite a bit of research over recent weeks. The weight is most definitely a concern and is one of life's typical compromises, what you really want vs what is practical. I am in good shape physically and at the moment I don't see a need for a lot of moving between rooms or up and downstairs. I just can't get past the body shape of the wm161g, it is in my opinion just perfect. As it's my first doll (and at the price I wouldn't be buying a 2nd in the immediate future), I would like it to be as lifelike as possible. So I don't want a doll much under 5' in height. Anything I have found under that doesn't quite fit the bill in terms of body shape as I am looking for a gal who is quite ample in the breast department, and I would like the breasts looking as natural as possible. The WM155 looks OK, which would save a few kg's, but to my eye the breasts have a very "augmented" shape and the waste is unrealistically tiny. I had decided that I wanted to stick with WM, perhaps this has led to me not seeing other body shapes which I would find suitable. I shall take a look at the YL 155 & 148 that you mention. Would you vouch for the quality of the YL dolls vs WM? I had guessed that Monique had green eyes, very striking, I will be making the same choice. And thanks for the "heads up" :) regarding wigs. :D

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Lovely face.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, yes I can vouch for the quality of the YL Dolls, in fact WM/YL and OR dolls are all made in the same factory and incorporate the Same sort of skeleton although a newer version is now available with a different neck system and shrugging shoulders although I'm not completely sold on it just yet. As you like the WM161 then you should have a really good look at the OR156 G and H cup dolls. They are a few cm's shorter and come in at around 33kg but there is no compromise on shape. They have wonderful shaped breasts that are also very soft and the thighs and calves are very realistic in thickness. I thought I had a WM161 myself but it turns out she is an OR156G due to an apparent mix up in the factory. They actually look very, very similar but the WM body is about 6+ kg heavier with thicker thighs. Currently my Athena is using this body but the WM158 on order will be for her then the body will go back to Sophia! You can check out Athena and Sophia's threads to see this wonderful body that is about 5' 1" and surprisingly manageable weight wise. Don't get me wrong as everything I've seen and heard about the WM161 makes me think it's great but I'm glad that mine turned out to be an OR156 as that extra weight would be significant! Still if you only have one doll and don't move her much it would probably be ok, be warned though, I only thought I would have one but I'm now waiting on my 5th and am very tempted to get the new YL165 next year! By the way Monique's (my YL155D) probably has the most realistic shape of my 4 gals her breasts are the softest and look very, very real she also has a very comfy butt and curvy hips, not quite as wide as the YL148 but still a lovely shape so I wouldn't rule that body out and she's still about 5' 1".

INFORMATIONS