yldoll.com

Like her?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Like her?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, another YL 155, face 124.
Perhaps the best combination ever!
Do you WANT your doll to be her?
If you want this BODY, this face ( or another), let us know.
To join the BCD family, just email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or you can contact Eric directly
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_1394.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1394.jpg (156.19 KiB) Viewed 1980 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Like her?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

WOW! She's a beauty! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Hamrs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hamrs »

she is something

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very beautiful!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Wonderful i'm in love again...

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've just got this lovely combination and can confirm she is a stunner, certainly on my gal the rib detail barely shows and I think it just depends on lighting if they are more distinctive or not, in any case, for me, the detail is a nice touch that gives a bit more realism to her gorgeous body. The YL155D has lovely boobs and a generous butt, the nipples are probably the most realistic I've seen on a tpe gal and the 124 face just melts your heart! Now I just need to get the outfit that's in this photo!

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Yep she's lovely. Nice shape, beside her waist being way too thin again.

INFORMATIONS