yldoll.com

Anal experience with YL 155 Custom?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anal experience with YL 155 Custom?

Post by SubstituteSeeker »

Hello gents,

I'm planning to get myself a YL-155 Custom beauty soon, and I was looking in this forum for the opinions on the anal experience. The very few of them that I've found are contradictory: one guy (sorry, I can't find the exact quotation now) says it's a big NO and that it's too easy to tear the opening; the other said that the experience was fantastic.

I know it's all highly subjective and depends on too many variables, but still it would be nice to hear some more first-hand opinions on that, if possible.

Thanks!

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anal experience with YL 155 Custom?

Post by bootylover24 »

I'll say who cares about tears in tpe dolls. Just buy some TPE glue, the repairs are very easy and last well. And they are not noticeable if you do it right.

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

bootylover24 wrote:I'll say who cares about tears in tpe dolls. Just buy some TPE glue, the repairs are very easy and last well.
That was my thinking as well, but then I heard people here saying that repairs in that particular area don't last at all. Go figure! One of those "highly subjective" things, I guess.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

SubstituteSeeker wrote:
bootylover24 wrote:I'll say who cares about tears in tpe dolls. Just buy some TPE glue, the repairs are very easy and last well.
That was my thinking as well, but then I heard people here saying that repairs in that particular area don't last at all. Go figure! One of those "highly subjective" things, I guess.
Well, I got a 155yl custom and I don't remember it tearing that easily. I didn't get the extra soft tpe or anything. I'm average tho at like 7.5 inches and probably average girth so I wasn't digging tunnels or anything lol

If you're wondering you can do prone bone vaginally too as long as you're long enough, you don't have to go anal

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Another key point is making sure you use the best protocol for her maintenance.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Another key point is making sure you use the best protocol for her maintenance.
Well, obviously. Regular rehydration/lubrication, etc.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, SubstituteSeeker,

If you have an average or larger size penis, you are eventually going to have at least small tears at the anal opening. Is it worth it? Hell yes! The most important thing is just to make sure that the anal orifice is made completely dry before putting her away. A doll with a few small tears is still functional, but a doll with black mold is a health hazard.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I trust you mean vaseline and the baby oil recommended by Indigo 20 as "Regular rehydration", right?
Jeff

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I don't own a YL-doll, so I can't comment on the experience (it's awesome on my WM140 though). But tearing anal orifices is a real problem on most dolls. This because of micro-cuts that often appear on the entry from manufacturing, which will often eventually tear up from regular use. Treat it regularly with vaseline, and always check for damage after use.

TPE-glue is also no magical solution. This works mainly on cuts and pokes on low-stress areas. On high-stress areas like orifices it will not be strong enough to hold together. Indigo's repair kit is the much more effective alternative, but I'm not sure if it supports YL's formula of TPE yet, you'll have to check with Dollstudio about that.

Silicone dolls on the other hand are said to be much easier to repair, but I don't have any experience in those myself yet, so I'll let someone else verify that.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nord,
Very well said. On a good note, Indigo20's kit will work on the Jinsan TPE.
The only question will be if he has the particular skin tone in stock.
Best,
Jeff

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I trust you mean vaseline and the baby oil recommended by Indigo 20 as "Regular rehydration", right?
Yes. "Rehydration" might be a bad word, I just saw it somewhere in the manuals. If Latin for "oil" is "oleum", then what's it gonna be - "reoleumination"? :)

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SubstituteSeeker wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:I trust you mean vaseline and the baby oil recommended by Indigo 20 as "Regular rehydration", right?
Yes. "Rehydration" might be a bad word, I just saw it somewhere in the manuals. If Latin for "oil" is "oleum", then what's it gonna be - "reoleumination"? :)
I'm being stupid here. It's Greek, of course, not Latin. "Reladination" sounds more like it.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

SubstituteSeeker wrote:
SubstituteSeeker wrote:
I'm being stupid here. It's Greek, of course, not Latin. "Reladination" sounds more like it.
I just call it nuru massage. :mrgreen:

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DocMoriarty wrote:I just call it nuru massage. :mrgreen:
Hell yeah!

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

DocMoriarty wrote: