yldoll.com

Latest 160YL seXy photo shoot..Simply AMAZING

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Latest 160YL seXy photo shoot..Simply AMAZING

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We all wondered what Eric's new face would look like on the curvaceous 160 body...
The wait is over!
If you want this beautiful doll to be your doll, a yl 160, face 188, please contact Eric directly or you email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to join the BCD family.
Thanks in advance
Jeff and the BCD Girls

"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
_MG_9450-17.jpg
_MG_9450-17.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 6995 times
_MG_9442-13.jpg
_MG_9442-13.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 6995 times
_MG_9445-15.jpg
_MG_9445-15.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 6995 times
_MG_9455-19.jpg
_MG_9455-19.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 6995 times
_MG_9416-3.jpg
_MG_9416-3.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 6995 times

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Latest 160YL seXy photo shoot..Simply AMAZING

Post by NeoChibi »

I am really wanting this new face.....I wish I was rich to afford her(face I mean).

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The facial expression in the first picture is incredibly HOT!

She looks amazing on the ultra curvy YL160cm. YUM!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

You could put that face on Rosie Odonels body and I may just hit it! Probably not, but I considered it.....lol

160 ass and that face! WHAMMY!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Spot on trauma - one of the nicest faces ever created on the sexiest BBW ever made - great match. Interesting to see her in a lighter skin tone and with green eyes.. Would love to see her with blue eyes - that would be perfection.

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubstituteSeeker »

*sigh*
I should have ordered mine with green eyes, after all. Factory pics made them look too yellow, so I bailed out, but looks like I was wrong.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

A very attractive new face. :o
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Removed my question

Since it was not answered.

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

This is the combination I was looking at purchasing! Amazing! Many thanks my friend. Where is this photo set, or it is your own creation? Wonderful, would enjoy seeing and knowing more. Best regards.
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Just comparing these green eyes to the green eyes on my new YL155D and they seem the same to me, they certainly look striking with this combination.
Attachments
Green eyes of my new YL155D with 124 head
Green eyes of my new YL155D with 124 head
IMG_20170809_093233_199.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 6702 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The new face looks great on the YL160. I think I will probably go with the face on a YL148 though.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes I agree she also looks great on the YL155D of which there are some pictures floating about but I would love to see her on the 148 as well!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

sixonewoody,
This photo shoot was sent to me by Eric.
I will post more pictures later.
V/r
Jeff

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Eric has a great combination here, and that is a whole lot of pretty lady. Well Done YL :wink:

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Normally I prefer blue eyes but those green eyes are beautiful.

INFORMATIONS