yldoll.com

Jessica - Initial Review and Pics

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Doll_for_Sale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Jessica - Initial Review and Pics

Post by Doll_for_Sale »

I am so jealous because the doll I purchased absolutely cannot stand up on her own and it would be much easier for storage and photo-taking purposes if she could just stand on her own two feet. Thanks for sharing the album.

Altblues
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Altblues »

Very nice, congratulations! Those jeans in the first few pics might make nice sexy looking cutoff jean shorts!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Doll_for_Sale wrote:I am so jealous because the doll I purchased absolutely cannot stand up on her own and it would be much easier for storage and photo-taking purposes if she could just stand on her own two feet. Thanks for sharing the album.
Although Jess is able to stand completely unsupported I prefer her to lean a little on something to give extra stability....I would not leave her alone if she was standing totally unsupported as if she fell there could be major damage.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Very nice.
I really like her expression. She is almost sad looking or maybe she's lost in deep thoughts.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

scooter_ca wrote:Very nice.
I really like her expression. She is almost sad looking or maybe she's lost in deep thoughts.

Thanks,
scooter
I know what you mean, to me she seems to have a slightly puzzled or worried look.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Welcome back, Nick. Seven years is a long time away! Photos and poses as good as always.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Everhard wrote:Welcome back, Nick. Seven years is a long time away! Photos and poses as good as always.
Thanks, Everhard. A major factor in my getting a new doll was seeing pics of your YL155 (Sharon?) at the UK forum. Prior to seeing your pics I had been under the impression TPE dolls were all just miniature/fantasy types with no realistic body shapes...now I know better.

INFORMATIONS