yldoll.com

LQQKING to purchase my first doll... need some advice.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
RoyFolker01

Re: LQQKING to purchase my first doll... need some advice.

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Alabina21 wrote:
RoyFolker01 wrote:And can anyone tell me or does anyone have a 135 or a 148 CM doll with the African American skin tones if so please post pictures
YL 135cm Ebony Viola

All due respect really respectfully when that doll first came out it sucked and it suck the big one

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

LDF wrote:Let's see...

Jinsan produces dolls for WM and YL if I'm not mistaken.

The weight is 69.4 lbs.

So, a shorter 141cm doll can weight as much as a taller doll depending.

YL should be able to get a bead on it.
So she is not a 160 she is a 141 correct and since you own this fantastic doll can you please tell me the jiggle factor of the doll overall I know the breasts are quite Wiggly but how about the hips and ass oh and how soft is she on the inside

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Excellent jiggle factor both F cup Boobs, and excellent jiggle factor booty butt.

I give it a jiggle (usually the rump) often.

What I am trying to communicate to you is this:

If it's made via WM at Jinsan, YL can probably get at least the head for you, and the skin color.

I don't know who owns the body mould.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

RoyFolker01 wrote: All due respect really respectfully when that doll first came out it sucked and it suck the big one

It has been about half a decade since this doll came out. You don't think YL has fixed any issues since then?

Good luck in your search.

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Alabina21 wrote:
RoyFolker01 wrote: All due respect really respectfully when that doll first came out it sucked and it suck the big one

It has been about half a decade since this doll came out. You don't think YL has fixed any issues since then?

Good luck in your search.
Of course I do that's why I decided on the 160 cm the African American doll with cocoa skin tone yeah it's been a long time when that Doll came out it still sucked

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

LDF wrote:Excellent jiggle factor both F cup Boobs, and excellent jiggle factor booty butt.

I give it a jiggle (usually the rump) often.

What I am trying to communicate to you is this:

If it's made via WM at Jinsan, YL can probably get at least the head for you, and the skin color.

Private message me if you can please thank you

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

There is, IMHO, a great advancement in the art, design, and science, of Adult Mannequins.

This makes choosing a doll more challenging.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

MANABU wrote:This topic touched on weight and manoeuvringredients dolls around specifically
Babel99 wrote:One thing that people dont think about as well is that they will have to move their doll around .... while kneeling on the bed. When keeling, all her weight is catapulted in your lower back. So what was looking quite easy to move that 72 pounds around while standing, becomes a tough duty while trying to move that weight around while kneeling int he middle of a play session ;)
I have seen dollydearests tutorial vid on spooning. I am wondering if there are posts or threads anyone can link us to that have more in depth information on moving, positioning, manoeuvring and safety for the doll as well as the human. This info would help us newbs a lot. For example. I am laying on my back beside my doll on its back. What is the safest way to pull her on top of me without being rough to her. Or is there no pulling, do you pre position her and then climb under?
Should I start a new topic?
I place the arm that will be on the bottom either behind against her butt or her hand on the thigh to prevent damage to that hand/wrist. Then reach across and place your hand behind her waist to roll her over next to you or on top of(even 60 lbs is a lot on top of you). Don't grab a handfull of "meat" on her waist. Be mindful of her feet getting tangled with sheets etc and getting twisted around backwards. Grab her forearms, not her wrist to reposition her lower arm. Again don't grab "meat" anytime you are adjusting. Firmly grasp skeleton. She doesn't mind a firm grip and won't bruise. She will headbutt you given the opportunity when adjusting her back or neck so watch out.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

LDF wrote: What I am trying to communicate to you is this:

The body and the head are both RLSD exclusive. No other vendor is allowed to sell these

https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-eva/
Eva-16__62343.1493763282.1280.1280.png
Eva-16__62343.1493763282.1280.1280.png (615.31 KiB) Viewed 812 times
That's my little Latina :wink: [attachment=0]file-18.jpg
Attachments
file-18.jpg
file-18.jpg (35.6 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Eva-15__45412.1493763281.1280.1280.png
Eva-15__45412.1493763281.1280.1280.png (479.56 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS