It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:39 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: I know that this has been discussed to death but
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hi there, yes a shower/bath stool makes life a lot easier as your not bending down so low, you do have to be careful to make sure your gal as balanced well but this can be achieved by keeping her back straight and her legs slightly extended until she looks happy but just be careful as it's always tempting to leave a doll that looks well balanced but that can end in tears!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:36 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

That sounds interesting although I'm not sure about the coconut oil? I do know that Vaseline will prevent any mould growth, I can really only comment on my own experience and that has been with using a diluted antibacterial handwash to clean and then baby oil and Vaseline to keep supple.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:10 pm 

Has anyone ever used the shower hose attachment that is shaped like a tube with holes at the end to irrigate the vagina? It works for organic women, but wondered if it would work to rinse a doll orifices. I know you'd want to use low pressure, but wondered if even low pressure irrigation would disturb the TPE ball. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 pm 

QL57812 wrote:
Has anyone ever used the shower hose attachment that is shaped like a tube with holes at the end to irrigate the vagina? It works for organic women, but wondered if it would work to rinse a doll orifices. I know you'd want to use low pressure, but wondered if even low pressure irrigation would disturb the TPE ball. Thoughts?

Interesting question I remember seeing such a device years ago growing up but it wasn't a shower attachment it was a separate unit had the hoes the little holes at the tip and you screwed it on to a huge plastic or rubber bottle which was filled with water or whatever Solutions you would use for cleaning and you would squeeze the bottle and the solution and water would come up through the tube out the little holes does anyone know that know if such a device still exists and where can you buy them I would suspect Walgreens but like I said I remember seeing this years ago growing up

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:59 pm 

Thank you guys so much for the great advice opinions and tips on this subject and I've decided to go for a built-in versus the insert reason being is that the built-in lady would be more or way more compatible in size in some cases well over 7 and 8 inches the insert would not be compatible two small

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:58 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Arthur1960 wrote:
I can't comment on inserts as all my gals have built in but clean up is simple if you use a femidom, it can be cleaned and reused, simple!

Agreed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

RoyFolker01 wrote:
QL57812 wrote:

Interesting question I remember seeing such a device years ago growing up but it wasn't a shower attachment it was a separate unit had the hoes the little holes at the tip and you screwed it on to a huge plastic or rubber bottle which was filled with water or whatever Solutions you would use for cleaning and you would squeeze the bottle and the solution and water would come up through the tube out the little holes does anyone know that know if such a device still exists and where can you buy them I would suspect Walgreens but like I said I remember seeing this years ago growing up

That's called a douche bag, not joking...

Here's the link. http://www.unichempharmacy.co.nz/ic/414 ... ch_125.jpg

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2