yldoll.com

Best Method to Repair a Torn Armpit?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
catnap

Best Method to Repair a Torn Armpit?

Post by catnap »

Tara, my YL 155 Custom D suffered her first minor injury today. Somehow, over the course of an hour her armpit just opened up. Her arms were in front of her, with her hands in her lap, and when I went to move her I felt the tear before I saw it. It hadn't been there an hour earlier, so I'm still not sure what I did.

There are no weird heat, cold, light conditions in my shop, so I'm perplexed. Sorry, no pictures of the injury, my battery died on me before I got one. Any ideas on how to fix a tear near her armpit would be appreciated by me - and Tara!
P1010158 (1)a.jpg
P1010158 (1)a.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2908 times
P1010160 (1)a.jpg
P1010160 (1)a.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2908 times
P1010190a.jpg
P1010190a.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2908 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Best Method to Repair a Torn Armpit?

Post by Dollicious2 »

This the most common damage on TPE dolls , I have a 163 cm C cup WM Doll and shortly after posing her for pics with her arms extended I noticed that her arm pits did that too but it hasn't bothered me too much but I have wondered also how best to fix this problem or make them look like real armpits again. I am sure others here may have a good idea of what to do. Maybe adding some TPE which can be purchased from a vendor could work and I am considering trying that. Lovedoll UK has several videos about TPE repairs.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

catnap

Post by catnap »

Dollicious2 wrote:This the most common damage on TPE dolls , I have a 163 cm C cup WM Doll and shortly after posing her for pics with her arms extended I noticed that her arm pits did that too but it hasn't bothered me too much but I have wondered also how best to fix this problem or make them look like real armpits again. I am sure others here may have a good idea of what to do. Maybe adding some TPE which can be purchased from a vendor could work and I am considering trying that. Lovedoll UK has several videos about TPE repairs.
So basically, it just happens without an obvious cause? Weird. Thank you for letting me know. I thought it was me.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

catnap wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:This the most common damage on TPE dolls , I have a 163 cm C cup WM Doll and shortly after posing her for pics with her arms extended I noticed that her arm pits did that too but it hasn't bothered me too much but I have wondered also how best to fix this problem or make them look like real armpits again. I am sure others here may have a good idea of what to do. Maybe adding some TPE which can be purchased from a vendor could work and I am considering trying that. Lovedoll UK has several videos about TPE repairs.
So basically, it just happens without an obvious cause? Weird. Thank you for letting me know. I thought it was me.
There is a cause sorry I didn't get more in detail about that, it comes from moving the arms in a way that the armpits TPE will stretch like lifting her arms to put a dress on her which is very necessary in doing so or extending her arms putting any stress on the armpits. If your like any other doll owner this will happen eventually because she is for pleasure and moving her about will require her arms be extended in certain ways causing the tearing. I couldn't imagine being so careful not to tear her armpits it would take all the fun out of having her in the 1st place in my opinion. If you look at my dolls pics
VLASTA GABOROVA a.k.a. Vlastička ! http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... a+gaborova
you'll see some pics where I have her standing solo with her arms up and her hands behind her head or on the bed grabbing her ankles is a hot one which is the 1st pic on page 1 I believe yeah in a sexy black outfit and short hair black wig.
Here is a link for the Lovedoll UK video blog featuring a TPE repair in which they showcase their TPE accessory you can buy from their website , they have tan and natural color TPE maybe pink and pale white too idk. When you receive the TPE shipment be sure to do your repairs immediately because the TPE will start to thicken over the course of several days and remember it has also traveled a ways to reach your doorstep. https://vimeo.com/222840761
This is a series of 4 repair videos showcasing an anal tear repair , I suggest watching them all this will help understand the process and the moderator is very thorough in explaining the technics's giving you a good idea how best to do it. I think with an armpit repair the TPE would simply be spread out without glue being used but idk for sure it just makes sense not to use glue and smoothed over then let to set but I would extend her arms outward so that she will then be able to extend from then on without tearing but may have the lose skin appearance under the arms idk I haven't tried it yet I have been procrastinating and got a lot of bills right now lol
Hope this helps.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

if it's not a very bad one, have a few drops of TPE glue on it, then put it back to the original position to avoid any movement or open again. After a night or two, it should recover, Good if we can see the pics to advise more accurately. Did you check with your seller?
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i have a question it said tpe filler , is this different from the tpe glue ??? :?

catnap

Post by catnap »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:if it's not a very bad one, have a few drops of TPE glue on it, then put it back to the original position to avoid any movement or open again. After a night or two, it should recover, Good if we can see the pics to advise more accurately. Did you check with your seller?
No, I did not contact the seller. I figured you guys on here would probably know more about repairs :)

I'll try to get some pictures of the damage over the weekend. Thanks for the reply.

catnap

Post by catnap »

Here are a couple of pictures of the damage. It looks a little bigger than when I first saw it.
P1010406a.jpg
P1010406a.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
P1010404a.jpg
P1010404a.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2714 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

catnap wrote:Here are a couple of pictures of the damage. It looks a little bigger than when I first saw it.
The attachment P1010406a.jpg is no longer available
The attachment P1010404a.jpg is no longer available
Glue is not the solution to this problem , you need TPE. There is a simple low cost way to get TPE from LoveDoll UK at only $23 per 2 ml in Tan color or natural skin color here is the link for tan skin TPE as most are Tan skin dolls https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/tpe-filler-tanned/
If your doll is natural skin tone https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/tpe-filler-natural/
This is liquid TPE and will fill in the armpits. To me it makes sense to extend the arm so that the tear is open and fill it in and smooth it out and let the arm stay extended letting the TPE dry overnight. When the arms are not extended you don't see the armpits and when they are extended the same tear will happen over and over again if you fill in the holes and close the arms for the TPE to set. When pouring the TPE in be sure to position the Doll upside-down so that the TPE doesn't run out of the hole. I have heard wrapping the area in plastic wrap is a good idea but may make the drying process take longer plus the TPE could also bind with the plastic wrap so I advise not to cover the pour with anything , just let it get air and dry in the smoothed out form.
Attachments
tpe-filler-3.jpg
tpe-filler-3.jpg (76.68 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

catnap

Post by catnap »

Dollicious2 wrote:
catnap wrote:Here are a couple of pictures of the damage. It looks a little bigger than when I first saw it.
P1010406a.jpg
P1010404a.jpg
Glue is not the solution to this problem , you need TPE. There is a simple low cost way to get TPE from LoveDoll UK at only $23 per 2 ml in Tan color or natural skin color here is the link for tan skin TPE as most are Tan skin dolls https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/tpe-filler-tanned/
If your doll is natural skin tone https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/tpe-filler-natural/
This is liquid TPE and will fill in the armpits. To me it makes sense to extend the arm so that the tear is open and fill it in and smooth it out and let the arm stay extended letting the TPE dry overnight. When the arms are not extended you don't see the armpits and when they are extended the same tear will happen over and over again if you fill in the holes and close the arms for the TPE to set. When pouring the TPE in be sure to position the Doll upside-down so that the TPE doesn't run out of the hole. I have heard wrapping the area in plastic wrap is a good idea but may make the drying process take longer plus the TPE could also bind with the plastic wrap so I advise not to cover the pour with anything , just let it get air and dry in the smoothed out form.
Thank you. I will try that.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I can tell you right now, this will not be an easy repair and this is per indigo20.
Work it in stages and be very patient.
We wish you luck
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

catnap

Post by catnap »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I can tell you right now, this will not be an easy repair and this is per indigo20.
Work it in stages and be very patient.
We wish you luck
Jeff and Nyoko
Thanks. Will do.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will see if I can find the email in my archives.
We had some one who had problems under the armpit area as well.
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

That's a bad tear in your doll, best of luck with the repair, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Looking at those pics it appears the tear is pulling away from the seam area so may have started from a weak spot in this area. I understand they run a heat gun over most of the seam after de-molding to smooth it out but the armpit doesn't get done (my doll's the same). Maybe if it had been the TPE would have melted together better and this wouldn't have happened.

catnap

Post by catnap »

nicvncnt wrote:That's a bad tear in your doll, best of luck with the repair, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Looking at those pics it appears the tear is pulling away from the seam area so may have started from a weak spot in this area. I understand they run a heat gun over most of the seam after de-molding to smooth it out but the armpit doesn't get done (my doll's the same). Maybe if it had been the TPE would have melted together better and this wouldn't have happened.
Thanks. The tear appears to be radiating from the seam. Hopefully, adding some material to it will fix it and it won't happen again.

I am ordering some TPE Filler to match her color. Also, I have a friend who makes his own homemade filler to use as a base, and he said he will help me when he gets out this way. I'll get her fixed, it may just take a while.

INFORMATIONS