It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Keeping the doll warm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:43 pm 

Is keeping the keeping the doll warm necessary? If so what are some tips and doing so.

Would anyone recommend keeping the doll warm with an electric blanket... at least the bottom half

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Keeping the doll warm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I don't keep Anna Marie warm all of the time. But, when you want to get intimate, or even just cuddle, it really makes a HUGE difference when she is warm. She's pretty damn sexy even when she's cold, and that really doesn't stop me - she warms up pretty fast once you start getting busy. But when she is all warmed up before hand... MAN.... it's f*cking heaven (no pun intended).

I use an electric blanket myself. I bought a nicer one. I've heard of the cheap ones shorting out. I wrap her up in the pink blanket that she came in, and then wrap the heating blanket around that. I'm still working on getting the temperature setting just right. I've been using a medium setting, but that really takes forever to warm her up. I'm slowing increasing the temp until I find what works, without putting her in any real danger from the heat.

I also bought an orifice heater, though I bought a cheap one and I'm still trying to figure out how to work that properly. But, honestly, once you get going, whichever hole you choose is going to warm up fairly fast. I find that the TPE material does a decent job of absorbing body heat in that regard.

But, yes... When she's all naturally warm, like a real woman, it adds so much to the fantasy. TOTALLY worth experimenting with.

Anna Marie's Doll Album
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. -Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:46 pm 

I totally agree Broven, warmed up is sooo good! I don't know if it's a good idea to keep her warm all the time though.

The warm-up time is an issue, so you have to plan ahead but it's worth it. I do the same thing, wrap her in a blanket first to protect her from the electric blanket's heating elements. then wrap her in the heating blanket. I noticed on mine that the end of the blanket with the cord gets hotter than the other end, which makes sense with how they work. So I put that end beneath her, and the non-corded end on top of her, usually folded.

I keep mine on high and use this to keep the temperature from getting too high if I leave her warming up for a while:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V4TJR00

This works great for regulating the temperature. It has a temperature probe and turns the plugged in device on/off to regulate the temperature. You can set the high and low range, I put it 90 to 92. I put another comforter over the whole arrangement to insulate some more. And I use a second one to regulate the temp of the insert...those things get HOT. I don't want to open up the blanket pile and find a melted girl, and this has happened to people. I'm not relying on a $10 device to not wreck my girl!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

That is very interesting Eq8t. How does it work exactly? Very curious.

Anna Marie's Doll Album
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. -Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:58 pm 

This thing is great...you plug it into the wall, and plug your electric blanket into the device. Then you set the low and high range you want it to keep your honey at. This thing is meant for food I think, you can put that temperature probe right into a hot pot and it goes up to hundreds of degrees. The probe is waterproof.

So I put the temp probe, that's the little metal thing on the end of the white wire on the bottom left of the pic - I put that between her hand and thigh so it's a little insulated, to get a good reading away from the blanket.

Turn it all on, just leave the blanket on high, and the device turns its outlet, thus the blanket, on. It keep the blanket on until your "high" temperature is reached, then turns the blanket off. When your "low" temp is then reached, it turns the blanket back on, and repeats. It's great!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:02 pm 

My girls is actually warming up right now...she's at 82.4 degrees. She will get up to 92, then it will keep her between 90 and 92 until I'm ready for her 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:17 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sold!
I'm getting one of those next. Thanks man! :)

Edit: In fact.. just ordered it. Should be here Friday. lol

Anna Marie's Doll Album
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 pm 

Cool, you'll definitely like it! The controls are a little old-school cryptic but not too bad, it has extra functions that we don't need. Like you can have it set to "cool" mode instead of "heat" mode, and some other stuff I don't know. Once you get it, it's easy. If you have questions just post here or PM me!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:39 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

RoyFolker01 wrote:
Is keeping the keeping the doll warm necessary?

Depends on what you like.

I hate humans, I like dolls... therefore I LOVE sliding into cold pussy. Plastic is my fetish. Your taste might be different :)

Nicole - WM140 #56 (May '16)
Vanessa - WM141 #20 (Feb '17)
Yessenia - YL135 Yuki (Apr '17)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:27 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks for sharing this!
Love,
Nyoko and Yu

Attachments:
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg [ 59.79 KiB | Viewed 1066 times ]
YU.JPG
YU.JPG [ 1.38 MiB | Viewed 1066 times ]
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm 

Broven wrote:
I don't keep Anna Marie warm all of the time. But, when you want to get intimate, or even just cuddle, it really makes a HUGE difference when she is warm. She's pretty damn sexy even when she's cold, and that really doesn't stop me - she warms up pretty fast once you start getting busy. But when she is all warmed up before hand... MAN.... it's f*cking heaven (no pun intended).

I use an electric blanket myself. I bought a nicer one. I've heard of the cheap ones shorting out. I wrap her up in the pink blanket that she came in, and then wrap the heating blanket around that. I'm still working on getting the temperature setting just right. I've been using a medium setting, but that really takes forever to warm her up. I'm slowing increasing the temp until I find what works, without putting her in any real danger from the heat.

I also bought an orifice heater, though I bought a cheap one and I'm still trying to figure out how to work that properly. But, honestly, once you get going, whichever hole you choose is going to warm up fairly fast. I find that the TPE material does a decent job of absorbing body heat in that regard.

But, yes... When she's all naturally warm, like a real woman, it adds so much to the fantasy. TOTALLY worth experimenting with.

Thanks for sharing great information you're very informative

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:11 pm 

EQ8t wrote:
I totally agree Broven, warmed up is sooo good! I don't know if it's a good idea to keep her warm all the time though.

The warm-up time is an issue, so you have to plan ahead but it's worth it. I do the same thing, wrap her in a blanket first to protect her from the electric blanket's heating elements. then wrap her in the heating blanket. I noticed on mine that the end of the blanket with the cord gets hotter than the other end, which makes sense with how they work. So I put that end beneath her, and the non-corded end on top of her, usually folded.

I keep mine on high and use this to keep the temperature from getting too high if I leave her warming up for a while:

This works great for regulating the temperature. It has a temperature probe and turns the plugged in device on/off to regulate the temperature. You can set the high and low range, I put it 90 to 92. I put another comforter over the whole arrangement to insulate some more. And I use a second one to regulate the temp of the insert...those things get HOT. I don't want to open up the blanket pile and find a melted girl, and this has happened to people. I'm not relying on a $10 device to not wreck my girl!

Just awesome awesome awesome great listen when you have the temperature probe in the dolls hand or in between her thigh are those parts of the doll covered or exposed and how fast will she get up to temperature

EQ8t wrote:

Just awesome awesome awesome great listen when you have the temperature probe in the dolls hand or in between her thigh are those parts of the doll covered or exposed and how fast will she get up to temperature

EQ8t wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 pm 

RoyFolker01 wrote:

My doll's hand lies on her leg, and the the temperature probe is between her palm and thigh. Away from the electric blanket, which would have a very fast high reading. With the probe only contacting her palm and thigh, it takes a direct contact reading from her flesh. It doesn't matter what the wire of the probe touches, only the tip. The wire is pretty long too.

Everything is covered except the device itself, as you normally would with an electric blanket. Covering her up after the electric blanket makes a huge difference in how long it will take her to warm up, how warm she will get, and how much energy it will use. Especially in summer, your air conditioning will be offsetting every bit of the heat that the blanket puts out!

Some parts of an electric blanket will always be hotter than other parts, so you do have to be careful in how you set it up. Get to know your blanket. Always put lots of insulation between her and the blanket, especially on top of the blanket, where she will lie. All her weight will press her body into the blanket and you don't want that to be on those hot wires. I like at least 3 layers of blanket between her and the electric blanket on the bottom, and two layers above. This is easy to do with a couple of blankets, just fold them. Then put another blanket on top of the whole bundle.

Depending on how warm you want her, 1-2 hours later, nice warm doll burrito :D

I use a second unit to regulate the hole warmer. I have turned up to a higher temp, 110-115. I established that by taking the temp of a couple of the hole warmer devices when they were left to do their own thing. They get really hot, all 3 I tested, so hot I stopped before seeing the limit. At first I thought 100 degrees would be right, near human body temp. But that wasn't warm enough, after a couple minutes of getting ready, things down there were disappointingly cool. So I slowly worked out the higher temp of 110-115, which is still less than what the hole warmer would do on its own. This device holds it back by periodically turning it off.

I don't turn the hole warmer on until 30 minutes before go time because I don't want her parts that warm the whole time, and that portion warms up much quicker than her whole body. But the guys who say they use the hole warmer for 5 minutes, I don't get that. My temp probe says the hole warmer is only up to 90 degrees in 5 minutes, and you lose temp fast after you remove it. Not "warm" at all...I do like the fact that this device will keep the hole warmer from overheating.

Page 1 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next