yldoll.com

NEW SPECIAL GIRL... ALLURA.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW SPECIAL GIRL... ALLURA.

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Can one of you Photoshop-able folks take the picture of Allura where she is laying on the couch wearing a lace glove on her right hand and covering her fun spot with her left, and change the color of the lips, fingernails and toenail to red?
I’d like to see how she would look that way.
Thanks!
T’Bolt

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Very sexy :) Only the waist is too slim again for me :(
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

I purchased an Allura doll from YL a couple of weeks ago and I'm so happy I did. The financials and deliverables were a no-hassle, pain free experience and when I unboxed the doll, just day before yesterday, I was so surprised by her one-of-a-kind figure I briefly thought I was sent the wrong doll. I had seen the photos, and they're nice, but they don't do Allura justice. She is a sexy, snarling little fireplug with the bounciest bosom I've ever encountered on a doll. Her legs are thick and stout and her spine has the most-desirable case of scoliosis known to man. The curvature of her backbone allows her big round butt to stick out like a Robert Crumb wet dream. When I looked over her shoulder and and first laid eyes on it I literally said out loud, "Whoa."

Allura is short but strong-feeling from the beautiful sculpting of her physique. Her lack-of-height is a big plus for me - I'm exhausted with hauling 168s and 170s around so upon seeing Allura stumpiness and thick gams I thought I was in for another double hernia, but Allura's center of balance is so spot-on it makes her easy to move around: no flailing limbs!

All the praise above is enough to warrant a purchase but the thing about Alura that really sticks with me is the sense of fun baked into this product; Halloween shouldn't simply be a gore-fest, it needs to be horrifying & fun and this doll delivers on both counts. Unlike a lot of dolls these days Allura doesn't suffer from the "1000 yard stare," instead her seemingly glowing amber eyes follow you about the room like a haunted portrait from the Haunted Mansion. Nothing too terrifying she just looks like she wants to have a good time, and maybe that would include biting off your vonschtucker... you know, for fun.

Allura's skeleton is well-conceived & hefty but easy enough to move about as long as you're willing to get physical. And she holds a pose--many of which I've never even tried with other dolls-- like a champ.

I don't have a bad word to say about this doll except her idiot owner stained her TPE legs fewer than 5 minutes after unboxing. A record for sheer doll-owner stupidity? If not it's got to be close. I washed that black negligee EIGHT times, for cripes sake!

Anyway, I digress. I'm happy to have Allura as an unique & exciting member of my collection. And even though this posting probably reads like I am a shill for the manufacturer, I was not paid in any way by YL, in fact, this is my first experience with their products... and I can't wait to go back for more!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RR2017 wrote:I purchased an Allura doll from YL a couple of weeks ago and I'm so happy I did. The financials and deliverables were a no-hassle, pain free experience and when I unboxed the doll, just day before yesterday, I was so surprised by her one-of-a-kind figure I briefly thought I was sent the wrong doll. I had seen the photos, and they're nice, but they don't do Allura justice. She is a sexy, snarling little fireplug with the bounciest bosom I've ever encountered on a doll. Her legs are thick and stout and her spine has the most-desirable case of scoliosis known to man. The curvature of her backbone allows her big round butt to stick out like a Robert Crumb wet dream. When I looked over her shoulder and and first laid eyes on it I literally said out loud, "Whoa."

Allura is short but strong-feeling from the beautiful sculpting of her physique. Her lack-of-height is a big plus for me - I'm exhausted with hauling 168s and 170s around so upon seeing Allura stumpiness and thick gams I thought I was in for another double hernia, but Allura's center of balance is so spot-on it makes her easy to move around: no flailing limbs!

All the praise above is enough to warrant a purchase but the thing about Alura that really sticks with me is the sense of fun baked into this product; Halloween shouldn't simply be a gore-fest, it needs to be horrifying & fun and this doll delivers on both counts. Unlike a lot of dolls these days Allura doesn't suffer from the "1000 yard stare," instead her seemingly glowing amber eyes follow you about the room like a haunted portrait from the Haunted Mansion. Nothing too terrifying she just looks like she wants to have a good time, and maybe that would include biting off your vonschtucker... you know, for fun.

Allura's skeleton is well-conceived & hefty but easy enough to move about as long as you're willing to get physical. And she holds a pose--many of which I've never even tried with other dolls-- like a champ.

I don't have a bad word to say about this doll except her idiot owner stained her TPE legs fewer than 5 minutes after unboxing. A record for sheer doll-owner stupidity? If not it's got to be close. I washed that black negligee EIGHT times, for cripes sake!

Anyway, I digress. I'm happy to have Allura as an unique & exciting member of my collection. And even though this posting probably reads like I am a shill for the manufacturer, I was not paid in any way by YL, in fact, this is my first experience with their products... and I can't wait to go back for more!
Hey nice review :) share pictures if you can !!!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Great review!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Great review. Allura is at the top of my wish list. I hope to see your Allura’s pics!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Great review. Great girl. I wonder, is it possible for you to post some exact measurements. That waist seems sooo tiny and I don’t believe it’s 22 inches like I see advertized.

Anyway, have fun with her!!!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

All I can say is bite me baby! :D

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

RR2017 wrote:I purchased an Allura doll from YL a couple of weeks ago and I'm so happy I did. The financials and deliverables were a no-hassle, pain free experience and when I unboxed the doll, just day before yesterday, I was so surprised by her one-of-a-kind figure I briefly thought I was sent the wrong doll. I had seen the photos, and they're nice, but they don't do Allura justice. She is a sexy, snarling little fireplug with the bounciest bosom I've ever encountered on a doll. Her legs are thick and stout and her spine has the most-desirable case of scoliosis known to man. The curvature of her backbone allows her big round butt to stick out like a Robert Crumb wet dream. When I looked over her shoulder and and first laid eyes on it I literally said out loud, "Whoa."

you have pics to share? I have this doll on order.

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

Here is Allura...

Hanging out with Kayla and WM#122:
IMG_20171019_155921.jpg
IMG_20171019_155921.jpg (568.93 KiB) Viewed 2235 times
Distracting me in my office...
Allura).jpg
Allura).jpg (74.83 KiB) Viewed 2235 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (68.34 KiB) Viewed 2235 times
And haunting my basement!
IMG_20171219_124959.jpg
IMG_20171219_124959.jpg (907.25 KiB) Viewed 2235 times

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

One more pic (to scare my plumber):
c1.JPG
c1.JPG (52.42 KiB) Viewed 2194 times

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

She looks great! So you found clothes for her. What size is that? Have you had difficulty with sizing?

Hope you don't mind the questions... :)

Thanks for sharing!

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

Yes, extra small fits her just right. Her breasts pop out every so often but I do not object. A well-placed--and carefully applied--safety pin will customize the fit.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RR2017 wrote:One more pic (to scare my plumber):
c1.JPG
Watch out, it may not end up like you think ... the plumber may end up with a boner instead.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey by the way, where did you took her tongue? Is it TPE or hard 3d printed plastic?

INFORMATIONS