yldoll.com

Don't you think it's time that your doll worked on this...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Don't you think it's time that your doll worked on this.

Post by timetraveler1 »

fuller size body ( some ) look very nice , the only problem as with any doll like this is the weight issue , making them fuller voluptuous adds more weight on the doll , which can make moving them around harder.

weight is the all time biggest issue on many fulls size bigger body dolls of all doll companies. until they can figure out a way to make dolls lighter .

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Don't you think it's time that your doll worked on this.

Post by nicvncnt »

QL57812 wrote:Fat dolls of any color aren't my thing. But an African American with a gorgeous face and a tight, slimmer body with some curves would be hot. Maybe like this......
Gets my vote too, but if the doll's going to have curves then the waist should be in proportion. If I see one more doll with a giant ass, huge knockers and an itsy-bitsy 24" waist I'm gonna freak. :evil:

INFORMATIONS