yldoll.com

Info on inner textures and recommendations

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
whatacrazytime

Info on inner textures and recommendations

Post by whatacrazytime »

Hi TDF! Let me start by saying a big thank you to all of you for taking the time read, post, share your experiences! All the information and answers I've been finding here is invaluable and has been of great help! I truly appreciate your patience in reading and responding to my long post! You are all AWESOME!!!!!

All in all I spent a couple months of non stop reading and researching here before I decided to make my first post. What brings me here is the search for the ultimate experience. By now I've tried many various toys and hips, and while I still enjoy some of them, I haven't yet found anything groundbreaking or mind blowing. Over time they just became boring and don't motivate or arouse me as much. So I decided to take it a step further and started researching the dolls. I'm still full of doubt and on the fence as to whether the doll is going to give me that much more sex drive and pleasure, or will make me regret and toss it in the closet (like most of the toys I've used in the past, more about them below). I realize that nothing will be as good as a real thing (I've been with about 10 chicks in my almost 30 years) - but I'm trying to get as close as possible. Dolls seem like a big step up above the toys and potentially what I'm looking for.

After all the back and forth with myself I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a midsize TPE doll. After all the research I set my eyes on the YL 148cm with D-cup as my first doll doll since so many of you praised it as one of the best (if not THE best) dolls for the money out there.

Like many of you here I'm now struggling with making the right choices on all the options: skin color, head type, standing feet or not, and the most important factor - insert or built in pussy.
I've read pretty much EVERY post I could find on TDF regarding this topic, and while I learned all the pros and cons of both - none of it helped me choose one option over the other. Why? Because none of the feedback I found explained anything about the actual internal textures of the inserts or built-ins, and to me - this is the most important factor in making a decision.

The toys and textures that I've been using over the past 6 years are:
Fleshlights: STU, Miela (primal texture), Stoya (destroya texture), sex in the can trio (mini lotus, forbidden, mini swallow textures), Misty Stone (swallow texture), Jessica Drake (heavenly texture), Pink lady (vortex texture)
Onaholes and hips: Magic Eyes Mouth of Truth, Magic Eyes Cupa Lolinco Virgo, Meiki ZXY, Meiki Half Herra Hip, Meiki Cherry Evolution, NPG Meiki Extreme Pleasure Hip
Out of all the above I tend to use NPG Extreme Pleasure Hip (E.P.H.), fleshlight Vortex, Magic Eyes Mouth of Truth, and NPG ZXY - the most as they are soft, have very detailed and realistic textures, and have subtle stimulation - which I've learned to appreciate the most lately.
As for the measurements - I'm about average at 6".
My primary use of the doll will be sex. Here are some of the things I'm looking for.

Must haves: ability to use in many positions, ease of entry, realistic texture, softness, subtle stimulation, variable tightness, ability to pump through orgasms

Nice to haves: variety, ability to reuse some of my existing inserts, longevity/durability, ease of cleaning, retaining resale value

Don't care about: photography

Trying to avoid: unrealistic or excessive tightness (like Magic Eyes Cupa Lolinco Virgo), hardness of entry, too stimulating or too dull, weird/incorrect angles, needing to readjust anything during the session

From what it looks like I'm leaning towards the built-in option on my future YL148D but due to the lack of info on its internal texture (besides a single cross section pic of its insert) I'm afraid to drop that much money and not 100% its texture and how it would feel compared to some of the textures I used. My worst fears that it will either be too hard, too stimulating or too dull..
On the other hand the insert option would give me an option to re-use some of my favorite fleshlights if I don't like the stock insert. I also read some of you just jam your other onaholes/toys in between doll's hips and go at it that way too.

Pheew what a dilemma.. I have yet to find a descriptive info on inserts that would help guys like me, so I would appreciate if you could share your experiences (especially if you come from the same/similar experiences as me).

I'm looking to solidify my decisions in the next few weeks and make a purchase closer to the holidays. Would also appreciate your recommendations on when and where to buy the best.

Looking forward for your advises and expertise, and thank you very much in advance!!!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Info on inner textures and recommendations

Post by amytyl »

Go insert! I had a similar problem and if you get tired of the built-in pattern there's not much you can do, while inserts allow you to change the experience with the same girl. Also makes cleaning easier.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

whatacrazytime

Post by whatacrazytime »

Thanks for your input amytyl! That’s what keeps me thinking - if the stock texture isn’t good I’d be stuck..
Inserts would definitely open up all the choices but I’m just afraid I’m going to get that “disconnected” feel as it will have that inch of “dead” untextured space between the lips and the insert..
Also with inserts, the angles might not be as insert can move inside the cavity so you would be thrusting at a higher than normal angle which might be uncomfortable/painful.
Other than that I can definitely see the benefits such as the ability to easier clean and sell the doll if the whole doll thing turns out to be not for me. I’m just hoping that someone who’s been in the same situation as me will read this and be kind enough to advise and share their experience.
I’d love to hear from you guys about the stock texture and what fleshlight/onahole/hip texture that it feels closest to.
Cheers

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

If the inserts aren't long enough, you can place a balled-up paper towel behind it.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=67535
That's one design, but there are several others. Fleshlights can be cut to fit, or you can cut the doll (less optimal) to place a lillith uterus, or any number of onaholes.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

whatacrazytime

Post by whatacrazytime »

thank you for the link, that explains the insert texture a bit but still not nearly as informative as description of other onaholes on the market (such as materials, single/dual layer structure, total length, working length, diameters of narrowest and widest part, internal features that replicate real vag, softness level on a scale of 1-10 etc etc etc - just take a look at any of the Japanese onaholes such as Magic Eyes on ToyDemon for an example). Will I ever find a level of details like those on this forum? I don’t know about you guys but to me all those things are really important in decision making, especially when talking about the most important part of the doll. Here’s a good thread on issues with both fixed/insert types too http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=60
Keep on sharing your experoences/thoughts don’t be shy :)
Cheers

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

im watching this thread closely, as i have got all the same questions that you have asked.
i had i fixed vagina doll with my 160 it felt great.but somewhere along the way she developed a split after weeks of fixing her she was kinda mended to the point where sex was doable, but we got broke into and the low life scum stole her and every other things we had now after getting all insurance and repairing and decorating the mess they made, im in the process of choosing my next doll i know im going to get the new 157 model its just i want to know more about inserts exactly the same questions you have asked.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

this might help you out. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=55318

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

if sensation is most important then you'll definitely want to get the doll with the insert option. dolls with built-in are much firmer than any of the masturbates on toydemon. I have owned many fleshlights and masturbators from toydmeon including the popular npg sleeves and extreme pleasure hip(which is also my favorite).

If you go with the insert option you can actually request the insert to be made softer. I have contacted a vendor who said they can made them in ultra soft tpe. You can even get the entire doll made of ultra soft tpe but seeing you'll be purchasing it mainly for sex I'd advise against that option.

INFORMATIONS