yldoll.com

Can Anyone that owns a YL doll 150cm answer my ?s

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can Anyone that owns a YL doll 150cm answer my ?s

Post by 0991crz »

1.) Are the areolas realistic? On some pictures they kind of look like they r just glued on there and there outer ring of the areola seems very noticable and unnatural when most dolls the areola blends in to the skin rrally well. Is the areola skin texture any good. Do you feel the outer ring alot when groping?

2.) Do the breasts on the yl doll 150cm feel more realistic or better than the 165cm k cup? I see in alot of videos that the k cup doll jiggles around more and seem easily squeezable. I like the k cup doll by the look as well, only issue I have is how thin the boobs are and the lack of the natural plump. The yl 150cm by appearance more closely looks real by the fullness.

I want to want the yl 150cm but if the 165cm k cup is more realistic to the touch or squeeze ill probably go with the k cup because i dont want to have to squeeze super hard which im hoping inwouldnt have to on the yl doll 150cm.

Im trying to get more information before I make my purchase.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Can Anyone that owns a YL doll 150cm answer my ?s

Post by YL Doll »

0991crz wrote:1.) Are the areolas realistic? On some pictures they kind of look like they r just glued on there and there outer ring of the areola seems very noticable and unnatural when most dolls the areola blends in to the skin rrally well. Is the areola skin texture any good. Do you feel the outer ring alot when groping?

2.) Do the breasts on the yl doll 150cm feel more realistic or better than the 165cm k cup? I see in alot of videos that the k cup doll jiggles around more and seem easily squeezable. I like the k cup doll by the look as well, only issue I have is how thin the boobs are and the lack of the natural plump. The yl 150cm by appearance more closely looks real by the fullness.

I want to want the yl 150cm but if the 165cm k cup is more realistic to the touch or squeeze ill probably go with the k cup because i dont want to have to squeeze super hard which im hoping inwouldnt have to on the yl doll 150cm.

The feeling is same because they are made with the exact same materials. About the nipples... In my opinion they feel natural. :)

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

R the boobs a little firm or very easily squeezable without alot of pressure?

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

After about 9 months of regular care, babyoil, nivea creme and so on, the boobs feel okay. Very easily squeezable? not really, but it is good training for both wrists and fingers. They jiggle very nicely when the doll is lying on its back ^^ I do NOT regret buying one.
-:-

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

This is somewhat relevant for anyone looking at the yl150

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... -new-video

Murony
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Murony »

0991crz wrote:1.) Are the areolas realistic? On some pictures they kind of look like they r just glued on there and there outer ring of the areola seems very noticable and unnatural when most dolls the areola blends in to the skin rrally well. Is the areola skin texture any good. Do you feel the outer ring alot when groping?

1: The areola's in my YL150 are glued on and the outer ring is definetly noticable. However I have seen other 150's with bigger areola's in wich the areola's where painted on further outside the nipple areola's wich is still glued on. In those 150's the nipples/areola's look more realistic
2: No idea

To be honest I will never buy another YL doll. I feel the quality is far below average. After owning a 150 for about 8 months multiple vinger threads have broken through the skin as has the metal skeleton in the elbows and the left knee. Furthermore nearly all finger threads seem to have broken of inside the hand (wich makes the fingers dangle around) and the paint/make up in the face washes off way to easy.

Some people will say it's about how you treat your dolls, well I own more than one and this is the only one with these issues.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Murony wrote: 1: The areola's in my YL150 are glued on and the outer ring is definetly noticable. However I have seen other 150's with bigger areola's in wich the areola's where painted on further outside the nipple areola's wich is still glued on. In those 150's the nipples/areola's look more realistic

To be honest I will never buy another YL doll. I feel the quality is far below average. After owning a 150 for about 8 months multiple vinger threads have broken through the skin as has the metal skeleton in the elbows and the left knee. Furthermore nearly all finger threads seem to have broken of inside the hand (wich makes the fingers dangle around) and the paint/make up in the face washes off way to easy.

Some people will say it's about how you treat your dolls, well I own more than one and this is the only one with these issues.
I'm not gonna try to undermine you or anything like that. I just have to say that my experience with this exact same doll, has been very different than yours. 8O

I agree with you on the nipple thing. It looks pasted on, it has always caught my attention. But I'm used to it now, so it doesn't bother me anymore.

The factory color of the nipples, vagina and anus came off after the first shower and oil bath. So that was the big disappointment for me. I have also noticed a hint of a tear starting to form in between her boobs, it's like it was about to become a tear, but I started to store her differently so that her boobs wouldn't slide to the sides anymore. After that, the hint of the tear has not gotten any bigger. Those are the only two problems I have had with my doll and I've had her for 11 months now. No broken fingers or wires breaking through the skin, no skeleton poking through either, not even so much as a nail has come off. And I touch this doll every day and most nights, so she's not safely stored away in a closet or something like that. I'm a bit surprised that you had so many problems with this same doll. :|
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Murony wrote:

1: The areola's in my YL150 are glued on and the outer ring is definetly noticable. However I have seen other 150's with bigger areola's in wich the areola's where painted on further outside the nipple areola's wich is still glued on. In those 150's the nipples/areola's look more realistic

One finger broke through here, tearing at the right buttcheek, eye popped out during normal usage of mouth orifice; she looks like a wartorn mongol now :-P, butthole blasted to smithereens within the first two weeks. Other than that I am still satisfied. I am just hoping that I get to experience something more realistic before I die. No, not a real woman; still a doll - but more realistic (skin, boobs, molding, material). Don't have anything of importance to share with a woman, so a doll fits me perfectly :-D I would say that the WM and YL faces are still superior(looks) to many of the others that float around on the internet and on that sad blog about dolls rofl
-:-

INFORMATIONS