yldoll.com

OMG I want this exact doll how do i get this doll?!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

OMG I want this exact doll how do i get this doll?!

Post by 0991crz »

I really want this doll with same features how do i get it i think its the yl 150cm but how do i get the same features?! I dont like the dark eyes lori head.
Attachments
received_1499662603453129.jpeg
received_1499662603453129.jpeg (24.04 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: OMG I want this exact doll how do i get this doll?!

Post by miles mcbroom »

contact jeff, at booty call dolls 8)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

0991crz,
Heads can easily be changed to get one that you love.
Always best see photos to make sure the face you love looks good on that body.
I could be mistaken, but the face on the doll pictured is face 47.
The last picture should be Lori:)
Best,
Jeff

Jeff and BCD:
I do not have vast experience with other vendors, as I made my first and only, so far, purchase through Jeff. I have spoken with several other people however, and even read some transcripts of email correspondence between a few vendors and their customers. So, I believe I can reach a fairly reliable conclusion.
BCD and Jeff, is possibly the most awesome vendor on TDF.
My purchase is complete and over, but Jeff still emails me. He followed up, on his own, inquiring after my purchase of Saya. Asking how things were going, if I was pleased with her, if anything needed fixing or looking after or if I needed any help.

Now, maybe this is all part of his great evil genius plan to rule the doll world, but that was an absolute perfect touch to the already awesome experience I had with the pre-purchase, purchase, and waiting periods of the whole process. A vendor that cares enough to follow up, even though I was not running around raging or bad mouthing anything about my experience.
He took the time to let me get to know Saya, and then check in and make sure nothing at all was amiss.

I said previously, Jeff calls BCD customers his family, and you really do feel like you are part of the family with the way Jeff tries to move mountains to get you from wanting to owning exactly what you are after. Even following up with me, even after I dropped that story-long first impressions that gave him fantastic marks and praise.
It shows he truly gives a crap, and if absolutely everything had gone wrong and I was not happy with Saya in the least, I have the distinct impression the man would have drop shipped me a dozen more dolls if that was what it took to get me the doll I wanted.

I am following my plan for getting my second, and final, doll now. There was not even a question in my mind with whom I would be doing business with.
Jeff and BCD are my sole vendor for anything doll related.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

a member called dolly dearest has that doll and uses it in his videos on his blog

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... e-ja72kv2d

any questions about his experience getting her im sure he would be happy to answer

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=455457

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Ah, yes. That is my Booberella in the picture in the original post. :)

Thank you, optical delusion, for your post. :thumbs_up:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS