www.wmdolls.com

Still looking for a doll...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Still looking for a doll...

Post by Phoenix4ever »

So I have been looking for my first doll for a while now trying to find the perfect body and I think I have narrowed it down to 3 options now: YL148 - Very nice body, but a bit short perhaps (I am 181 cm or about 5'11) YL155 - A bit taller and also a nice body, but perhaps the YL148 looks a bit better, also I don't really like the visible abs. WM158 - Tallest doll, with very nice boobs, but a bit smaller ass, her legs are perhaps a bit skinny. So I guess it's down to these 3 dolls, does anyone have experience with one or more of the dolls and can tell me the pros and cons for each of them or perhaps tell me which I should or should'nt get? Hope you guys will help out a guy with getting his dreamdoll. Thanks.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Still looking for a doll...

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Really not easy to answer...
First to say... good thoughts & taste :wink:
I have the WM158 and the YL148. Love them both.
Very soft skin. Amazing bodies. Most of the newer dolls are much firmer as standard, but more durable.
148 is my sweet little lady perfect. Perfect weight, perfect sexy curves and of course really sexy legs, soft in the touch. Mine is in perfect condition, because i really take care of her. But some say, she might be to perfect
Her small size comes most to attention, when she is standing
158 is some kind of special love. Adorable tits, thicker arms and waist. Amazing touch, really lifelike shape.
Legs are just ok, but to thin - nothing to compare with the YL148. And in my opinion to soft.
Due to problems with delicate body/skeleton/wrists /fingers i wouldn't recommend the 158er to a first-time buyer. Maybe to no one..
Wrists&Fingers of the 148 are even delicate.
All new jinsan dolls have much improved wrists. And of course more details on the body.
So, the YL155D would be maybe on that matter, the best deal for you. I'm not a big fan of the abs either, but they are only lightly visible
You can go also for a OR156 D cup, amazing shape
and really durable. Supersexy in all forms : b/d/g/h
But most G or H-Cup :mrgreen:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Thank you for a good answer. So the WM158 is a bit fragile hmmm... Is the YL155 newer and better build quality? In that case I think it's down to YL148 VS YL155, even though I liked the height of WM158.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yes, exactly..
The 155 is the newest and most durable.
I like the height of the 158 either, even more the WM160 :wink:
But, you would be really disappointed, when you see how fast fingers are going dislocated or orifices can tear on that types.
Also the 161,163,165
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Is the YL148 also fragile or how much better is YL155? You mentioned YL155 had more attention to deail, is there anything different besides the abs, compared to YL148? It's really hard to decide...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

You might only care for her fingers. The wires aren't so thick like newer dolls.
But she is really well build. And due to her small weight, very good and easy to handle. Problems like the 158 or the other mentioned dolls are not known so much on YL dolls

Roona
_

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Thanks again. I'm leaning towards YL155 for the extra height and better fingers, guess I can live with the abs...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Good
And don't forget the standing option!

Roona
_

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Yup I already planned to get standing feet and built-in vagina. :thumbs_up:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow! Again... good taste :glou:

Doc

Roona
_

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I would say that if this is your first doll then the YL148 would be a good choice although I would caution that the stated weight of 28kgs is a bit off as my Sarah comes in at around 33kgs so unless she's been at the pies I suspect YLDoll got the weight wrong! The height is not bad, shes about 4' 10" and when she is sitting around the house looks great. Incidentally I've just ordred a YL155D so it will be interesting to compare them. Both dolls are curvy so, if you like curves, you can't go wrong with either!
Attachments
Pic of Sarah, my lovely YL148
Pic of Sarah, my lovely YL148
IMG_20170522_112138_710.jpg (804.09 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi Phoenix4Ever,

my doll Jael is a YL 148 (see her pictures in my signature). After a year with her (her 1st year birthday was on June 20th) I can say that she is the dream. The YL 148 benefit from the new wrist system that was implemented for the YL 155 ... all YL Doll have it now. So you do not need to be afraid since the 148 is now as sturdy as the 155.

The 148 is a real candy to the eyes. I am myself 6'0'' and like her size and weight. She is exactly 72 pounds with the head on. What I do like about the 148 is that she is meaty, not too thin and I can tell you something ...any owners of the 148 will tell you that they look WAY better in person than on pictures. She will drive you crazy.

I would say go for your taste. Both the 148 and the 155 are amazing doll. You cannot get wrong with any of those!

Here is a quick peek of her ...

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question about that model, it will be my pleasure to help you out.
Jael_10_01.jpg
Jael_10_01.jpg (940.66 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Babel99 wrote:
Jael_10_01.jpg
Sexy pic Babel. :D

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Exactly the same about improvement /upgrade is said from WM158 and other older types. But that isn't true.
I was recommending this model several times because of that statement. True is, that problems with fingers /wrists occur nonetheless easy on these dolls. Look at the reviews.
Maybe there is a stock of old dolls without improvement. Who can really be sure which one you get, especially on drop ship dolls?
If there is any upgrade, then the old mold has to fit with the new skeleton - wrists /fingers. New jinsan hands/fingers are totally different build up.

Looks like i did say, the YL148 isn't worth a buck...

Roona
_

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Go for tall girls.

INFORMATIONS