www.wmdolls.com

Hi, LITERALLY JUST signed up here. noob with ALOT of questio

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
[misfitmaniac]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi, LITERALLY JUST signed up here. noob with ALOT of questio

Post by [misfitmaniac] »

ok, first, I would like to say I'm a doll noob.I have EVERYTHING planned out, but before I make my final decision on my 1st doll, I need advice and tips. for the pass few weeks, I've been saving up, sold my venus 200 browsed through multiple doll search and done my research. I found a site called beautiful-dolls.com and their prices seem reasonably awesome. I've been aiming for a goth/punk look to a doll of my desire. Im VERY much a boob guy, and Im aiming for a tall woman. I scoped through BD and noticed margo, a 170cm with m cups... now, still doing my research here, I've heard they are QUITE heavy, like 90lbs. my first doll will be stored in its original box downstairs in the basement, and once I get it, I'll be having SO much fun with her almost everyday... which means, I'll be bringing a 90lb doll upstairs everyday. just....how heavy is 90lbs exactly? Im a little worried, although, Im in my early 30's, im 6' 2" tall... but thin as a rail. im aiming for tall to match my height, HOWEVER, Im a HUGE fan of cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions.. so... not sure how this is gonna work

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hi, LITERALLY JUST signed up here. noob with ALOT of que

Post by Siliconeman »

Welcome!

Have fun and keep browsing the Doll Forum. Wealth of information here!

For the weight. I visit gym regularily and I still have to be very careful when lifting my WM140 and 161 dolls. If I were you I would delay the first purchase to see what steps WM is making to reduce the weight.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

The weight is no joke..... Its oddly heavy, its a fragile product and the weight is spread out making it awkward especially for stairs. BUT, I would buy whatever is the hottest doll to you regardless of the weight.

WM is supposedly coming out with a 50% reduction in all its dolls so that 170M would be 45lbs which is gonna be awesome!

Beautiful dolls absolutely crushes some of the vendors on this site with their pricing.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hello and welcome to the The Doll Forum. :D Beautiful Dolls is an awesome site, i can definitely recommend it, as that is where I purchased my doll.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

I got a tendinitis in my elbow while improperly carrying my 170M (90lb) up and down the stairs.
I lift weights but I'm not super muscular (around 175 lbs 5'11). If you put most of the doll's weight around your biceps you'll have less chances of getting injuries.

standing doggy style = best position ever :P

[misfitmaniac]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [misfitmaniac] »

ok, I came up with a SLIGHT solution. See, I have this heavy duty durable strong construction bag. I was thinking of positioning her in a fetal position with her hands and feet upwards while her ass and/or back at the bottom. by doing this, i would be doing it VERY carefully. then, using both hands, I'd carry the bag over my shoulder. OR, I would carry it in front of me letting it rest every few steps. place the bag on the bed, and carefully open the bag.. now, I wouldn't be storing her like this, I'd be using the box it came in along with memory foam. what do you think of THAT meathod?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

You're pretty close to me in height and I would say I'm average strength. My girl is a 140cm which weighs around 50lbs. Like said in another post above, it's not so much the weight that gets you, it's how it is so awkwardly spread out. I have found that carrying her "bridal style" is by far and away the easiest and safest position to carry her in. So if your stairway is wide enough you could give that a try!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Hate to be A Party Pooper, but a 170cm Doll is probably one of the Heaviest Dolls you can find, running her Up and Down stairs every Day will probably put a great strain on the Fun Factor, also remember you have to clean the Doll after the Fun is Done, as said before a Dolls Weight is not distributed evenly and could pose a Hazard going Up and Down Stairs.

zeus phoenix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zeus phoenix »

I think the idea of putting her into a sack will be potentially very damaging for her,strain on her neck,will be pushing her toes up into odd positions and will undoubtedly damage her tpe skin.Not to mention having all that weigh oddly swaying over your shoulders as you ascend a staircase.Sounds too close to a bad fall if you ask me.For sure one day you're gonna come home a little drunk and horny....you start hauling her up the stairs...lose your balance...you can fill in the rest!
The WM 162 is an incredible reduction in weight,so maybe think about checking out that option?

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I got a bit of time so i'll give my opinion. Since you're a noob you have absolutely no idea how heavy and awkward these dolls are , a 170 will be very heavy and if it's your first doll you are more likely to make mistakes. If you think you can carry a 90lb doll up and down the stairs every day without incident then you're crazy, it's not gonna happen and it doesn't matter if you are strong or not, carrying a doll up and down the stairs is risky because it only takes one slip and you both go crashing down and possibly die. I'm not making this up either, i'm serious and I think you need to rethink your entire plan, you can't just take her out the box and stash her like she's nothing.

So from what you have said I think it would be a wise move to make a living space for her in the basement and keep her there , get a bed/matress/chair and make some room so you can play with her. These dolls, even though heavy are very fragile and it doesn't take much to tear the skin and break the joints. So just something to think about.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This post should be moved potentially out of the WM section.

For a newbie such a heavy doll is not a good idea. We've seen a number for sale in such circumstances and in one case I think even to be given away. That's a lot of money to lose.

As an experienced doll owner these heavy dolls are girls you have to know what you're letting yourself in for.

I'd either wait to see what weight reduction is on the cards or look at the DS167. Keep an eye on Coverdoll www.coverdoll.com for the latest of the most glamorous.

Best wishes

Harem

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If you're a boob guy, you could drop to the WM165K. Two inches shorter than the 170M but with bigger breasts (N cup at same scale as 170M) and quite a bit lighter (my WM165K Full Figure is 77lbs, the regular model is even lighter at 70-ish). I'm 6'1" and find the 165 to be a great height to hug and kiss while standing (just tilt her head back and lean over a bit.)

It would still be annoying to move such a doll upstairs everyday, even if her big floppy breasts make for great cowgirl fun. Possibly easier to get a rollup futon or something and carry it downstairs.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

There are days I just don't feel like picking up my 140. So weather or not you wait for the wait reduction or not, you should consider getting a hand cart or dolly or something on wheels to battle those stairs.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Coming down stairs is a killer if you miss your step

Best wishes

Harem

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Maybe something like this. https://www.extremerestraints.com/sex-s ... 10438.html A locked room in the basement, the swing generously covered in memory foam, my bet is that it will be hard to get her there the first time, but after the positions available to you will be much greater ... remember to change her resting position daily to avoid flattening her bum :)

INFORMATIONS