www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by hangman2020 »

mandos wrote:Some more with the #162 head and blonde hair. Dream scenario from my university days I suppose 8)
Click for better resolution

This was worth waiting for now i need to buy this head as well !! Mandos you take amazing pictures plus the setting fits so well 10/10

Image Image
Image Image

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

She is so photogenic, TPE goddess.

Nice set Mandos.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

I sure would like to visit the Hilltop and see Mandos at work with these Hunnies, his work an inspiration to us all and set's the standards in photography guy's like me can only dream about ever achieving. :thumbs_up:

Does'nt stop me trying though :mrgreen:

Beautiful Simpliy Beautiful Eye Candy :multi:

Samurai.... :glou:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

More amazing work. The posing is just superb. Love that inturned knee, outturned heel in the last one.

Makes me want to do Brie's schoolgirl photoset. I've had all the clothing for ages but just haven't had a chance to work it into the schedule. (Thought about it for Halloween but felt it was too common and went a different direction.) I have to admit that I might steal some of these poses whenever I do though, particularly the high skirt butt shot.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Mandos what camera are you using. (I'm thinking a canon 5D)
Image Image

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

hangman2020 wrote:Mandos what camera are you using. (I'm thinking a canon 5D)
Get a room you two, would ya? ;)
I mean buy one already, and not the camera, the doll! :razz:
You're obvisiously in love, stop hurting yourself, it's painful to watch... :)
And don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you, I haven't been so excited, like, maybe ever.
So maybe it helps if I tell you: She wants you too. Don't be shy, stop jacking off to pictures and go for it! ;)
:glou:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Fackin’ hell! Hot doll, great body, pretty blonde face. Shame about the TPE but you can’t have everything.

Just knocked off the YL148 as my “if I ever break down and get another TPE doll...” top body.

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Great pics Mandos, you sure nailed this one! I have to save these and study them (her) later!
I think I will do some more school outfit shots..

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Mishka1965 wrote:Great pics Mandos, you sure nailed this one! I have to save these and study them (her) later!
I think I will do some more school outfit shots..

Mishka

I'm saving them too for.. ehem Science and stuff... :D

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

nukeno wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:Mandos what camera are you using. (I'm thinking a canon 5D)
Get a room you two, would ya? ;)
I mean buy one already, and not the camera, the doll! :razz:
You're obvisiously in love, stop hurting yourself, it's painful to watch... :)
And don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you, I haven't been so excited, like, maybe ever.
So maybe it helps if I tell you: She wants you too. Don't be shy, stop jacking off to pictures and go for it! ;)
I'm looking at this doll to buy yes, but it will be for taking pictures only (Fashion doll/Display/Cosplay), yes i'm sure guys are getting off on this doll i see her in a different light :) yes i'm 100% see where you are coming from but i always make sure I've checked everything before buying anything, i'm off to see my local vendor this weekend to dot the i's and cross the T's.

over £2000 is a lot to slap down on a doll and heads and a wigs, clothes, makeup

Mandos been great answering question's as he has the doll, I've never just brought something on impulse.

Once i have dome pictures taken of my own 157cm i will post them on here, i'm going to use DeviantArt to play my work.

like this but i need a model and it's cheaper to get a doll
Image Image

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Stunning work, Mandos! This is a really awesome doll, and your photos do not disappoint.
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

hangman2020 wrote:I'm looking at this doll to buy yes, but it will be for taking pictures only (Fashion doll/Display/Cosplay), yes i'm sure guys are getting off on this doll i see her in a different light :) yes i'm 100% see where you are coming from but i always make sure I've checked everything before buying anything, i'm off to see my local vendor this weekend to dot the i's and cross the T's.
No need to explain yourself, I get it. I bought mine actually just for companionship and that went actually pretty straight forward. But now I'm looking for another doll myself again, because I would like to take more pictures and do my kind of "art" with dolls. But to make this decision is actually pretty tough this time. Because like you said, props and clothes cost a lot too and at least 2000€ for a doll is a lot of money, so I'm limiting myself to only one new doll a year and am trying to make no mistake choosing the right one each time myself. But there are so many beauties out there... Just bear in mind, she might be your first doll, but will be certainly not the only one and definitively not the last... ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

nukeno wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:I'm looking at this doll to buy yes, but it will be for taking pictures only (Fashion doll/Display/Cosplay), yes i'm sure guys are getting off on this doll i see her in a different light :) yes i'm 100% see where you are coming from but i always make sure I've checked everything before buying anything, i'm off to see my local vendor this weekend to dot the i's and cross the T's.
No need to explain yourself, I get it. I bought mine actually just for companionship and that went actually pretty straight forward. But now I'm looking for another doll myself again, because I would like to take more pictures and do my kind of "art" with dolls. But to make this decision is actually pretty tough this time. Because like you said, props and clothes cost a lot too and at least 2000€ for a doll is a lot of money, so I'm limiting myself to only one new doll a year and am trying to make no mistake choosing the right one each time myself. But there are so many beauties out there... Just bear in mind, she might be your first doll, but will be certainly not the only one and definitively not the last... ;)
Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks guys, I am so glad you like them :glou:
JunkGuy wrote:Makes me want to do Brie's schoolgirl photoset. I've had all the clothing for ages...
Same here, I had wanted to do such a shoot for ages myself and have several different outfits, but never got around to it. Until now...

I use a Nikon D800 and a Fuji X100s, the Fuji is stunning for naked skin - it just makes the doll pop! The camera is of less importance though, lighting is the key.

More eye candy, and a naughty one.

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

Mandros, WOW! Mine just arrived yesterday. You have me totally inspired!

INFORMATIONS