www.wmdolls.com

my little cheerleader is here!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: my little cheerleader is here!

Post by von_Shredhead »

AWESOME PHOTOS!!! Great story lines!! I love the poses and expressiveness of your girl ... she tells a story without words!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Doll_Bandit

Post by Doll_Bandit »

von_Shredhead wrote:AWESOME PHOTOS!!! Great story lines!! I love the poses and expressiveness of your girl ... she tells a story without words!!
Cheers,
Von
Thanks please check out my new thread I'm starting Meet Cherry Valentine!
Stories will continue there!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I wish i can post a link to a sceen in, "Not another Teen Movie" where the terrets cheerleader curses infront of all the people and they repeat her anyways. But the mobile version of youtube dont let me.

http://youtu.be/D1pSsQu-akY

Did it work?

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

you just past the video code in to the youtube tags, so for this just the 'D1pSsQu-akY' bit

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Doll_Bandit

Post by Doll_Bandit »

Karrot wrote:you just past the video code in to the youtube tags, so for this just the 'D1pSsQu-akY' bit

Karrot
lol yeah I remember seeing that I laughed like crazy! Hope everyone likes my pics.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I think she has a sister...
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Punchy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Punchy »

Her trainers look huge!!!.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Punchy wrote:Her trainers look huge!!!.
Welcome to the forum, Punchy.
Big shoes for long toes Image
IMO, the 125cm seems to have the nicest feet.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

We are forgetting to talk about the obviouse benefits of balancing your dolls chakras!! I mean, if she can take you to seventh heaven, then why shouldn't she light up that seventh chakra!?! If doll longevity is a concern than doll yoga may just be up her alley (pun intended!!)!! If this doll outlasts the others we'll all know why!!

..also, can I have your doll or how do I get one EXACTLY the same!?!?

:haha4:
:puppydogeyes:

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Doll_Bandit wrote:Yoga really keeps me flexible!!!!
Holy Crap, that is flexible

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

So what exactly is the 'mod' that was done to her for flexibility? Is it the heim joint mod others have talked about in their silicone dolls that allows the back to 'twist' from the hips like real person?

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

I want to know why the spine mod is not recommended for larger dolls. I am about to order a 145 and would love the spine mod. Has it been tried already and didn't work. Did it break? Why cant the spine, assuming it is nothing more that high gage wire just be replaced with a larger wire?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I did find the link to your writeup about the spine mod so the answer is no, not the heim joint mod, lol Sorry I don't have a link unless it's in this thread and I missed it (totally possible) That's a totally different spine with more joints in a nutshell, very nice. Could do yoga for hours.

I'm no expert but from what little I've learned plasticartist is that the taller/heavier the doll is the harder it will be to hold the pose you put her in over time as the joints loosen. And I don't think you want a floppy spine, the honeymoon would be over quick!

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

kharmichead wrote:I'm no expert but from what little I've learned plasticartist is that the taller/heavier the doll is the harder it will be to hold the pose you put her in over time as the joints loosen. And I don't think you want a floppy spine, the honeymoon would be over quick!
Yes! This is what I want a floppy loose doll.
I wish they could make all the joints loose.
Can they? Will they?
I'll find out soon. I'll ask when I order.. which should be here in a few hours.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Doll_Bandit wrote:
Karrot wrote:
Doll_Bandit wrote:Yes she is good at yoga!
I can watch her do this all day!!!!

So glad she's arrived, you can do all the posing you like now :multi:

I'm sorry I said her arms cant go above her head. They obviously can, but on Xiaoli they feel like they lock solid when level with the shoulder, so is that another custom mod you had done?

She looks great, enjoy the honey moon.

Karrot
No mods on the shoulders they go over her head no problem but you have to come straight up from the front with them they wont come up from the side and reach that far. I'm glad you like my photos and I will try to post something of her every night! The back mod was worth every penny I paid extra to have done I wouldn't have her any other way then to have a flexible back like this! I feel so lucky about it because she is the only one in the world like this and shes mine here in the country of east Tennessee imagine that!!!!
If you have any requests on a special photo please let me know and I will gladly take and post them?
Welcome DB to the group. And don't worry, her arm movements are normal, actually. Try and raise your arms over your head and you'll see. That back, on the other hand, well, not without some serious training... :D
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS