www.wmdolls.com

WM doll resellers

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM doll resellers

Post by DarkOne »

Hi, WMdoll with all the companies claiming to be authorized WMdoll resellers but being scams, how about you publish a list of authorized resellers somewhere? Ideally with links to the companies websites. Ideally posted on your own website http://www.wmdolls.com/en/ so its very official and comes up high on google.

This would allow people to easily confirm they are buying genuine WMdolls when they buy from 3rd party vendors.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM doll resellers

Post by CF »

Excellent idea.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

CF wrote:Excellent idea.
+1
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

That would actually be very good advice for ALL manufacturers to follow, as it would make it much harder for scam artists to operate. And it would be an extra measure if the manufacturer would require that all authorized resellers link back the manufacturers web page containing that list.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's an important thing to do.

For one I have been impressed by WM's procession of new sculptures, the 155 and then the outrageous 165 that few others have done in the market, and wonderful new heads . . . and those advances can only be made as a result of investment the returns on which are not sapped away by copyists and backdoor sellers.

Personally I don't like and object to the way in which Dollhouse 168 has effectively made a copy of the unique WM155. It's not fair on the original makers.

Best wishes

Harem

bobdm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bobdm »

I purchased my WM doll through martina at reallovesexdolls.com. The doll arrived very quickly, with great communication and excellent customer service all through the whole process.

Unless you are looking to get a better price (if there is one) I don't see any reason to look elsewhere for a WM doll.

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

bobdm wrote:I purchased my WM doll through martina at reallovesexdolls.com. The doll arrived very quickly, with great communication and excellent customer service all through the whole process.

Unless you are looking to get a better price (if there is one) I don't see any reason to look elsewhere for a WM doll.
Of course there are good reasons to shop elsewhere. I live in germany. If I had shopped from this site, than I had to pay additional taxes and tolls. Also I would have to transport the doll from the toll office to my home by myself. So I decided to shop from a german reseller. He claims to be official and I have a good feeling. However it would have been easier with an official list of resellers.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Hey WM are you out there, are you checking on this site at all, we are your customers, do you hear us?
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

CrazyCajun wrote:Hey WM are you out there, are you checking on this site at all, we are your customers, do you hear us?
They hear you for as long as it takes for the check to clear.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is a very good idea, but until then there are other methods as well.
As far TDF vendors, I would recommend 1AM or XS dolls over them in a heartbeat.
Neither will claim that WM is the only maker factory of realistic high quality TPE dolls in China like RLSD.
WM might be the best, but they ARE NOT the only one, right?
Let see...Hitdoll, Yl, doll studio
I will forward this thread to my supplier at WM because there are other 3rd party sellers that others may not know about.
hentai_11,
If you send me the name, I will find out for you if you like by sending to WM as well.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Thank you for your suggest , and we are suggest TDF member buy our from our vendor in TDF . this way is most safe and have good customer service .

So even we not list all our vendor in www.wmdolls.com then its also ok , because every TDF member can find our authorized vendor in TDF "doll vendors"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sam,
Thank you!
if hentia 11 send me the name in Germany, I will forward to Luca to verify.
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

doll+virgin wrote:This is a very good idea, but until then there are other methods as well.
As far TDF vendors, I would recommend 1AM or XS dolls over them in a heartbeat.
Neither will claim that WM is the only maker factory of realistic high quality TPE dolls in China like RLSD.
WM might be the best, but they ARE NOT the only one, right?
Let see...Hitdoll, Yl, doll studio
I will forward this thread to my supplier at WM because there are other 3rd party sellers that others may not know about.
hentai_11,
If you send me the name, I will find out for you if you like by sending to WM as well.
Best,
Jeff
The website is

http://www.rs-dolls.com/

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

doll+virgin wrote:As far TDF vendors, I would recommend 1AM or XS dolls over them in a heartbeat.
Having purchased my doll from 1AM, I'd say XS is the way to go.

I've never purchased from XS but George's attention to detail, customer service and overall reputation on this forum is beyond reproach.
If there's a problem, he will move mountains to resolve it, as seen recently.
I wish he had been around when I made the purchase of my first doll.

In my experience, 1AM will promise to follow up, "forget" and hope you give up.
In the end, you're screwed and not in the good way.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hentaii_11,
This was an easy one and will not have to forward to Luca at WM or Eric at YL.
The vendor is not legit.
They are selling fakes of Sams and Eric's dolls.
I'll give a couple examples.
If you look at the galllery, 1st row, Isabel is a picture of a 148cm YL doll, Eric only makes her in 148CM. The face is a WM 20.
In the 2nd row, sonya is 140WM doll made by Sam and Sam only makes that doll in that size.
The same for Mandy, Marie,and Kamen in the 3rd row. These are all pictures of Sam's 140CM doll.
In the 5th row, Lena is also a 140CM doll. Luca just sent me her gallery.
I could go on and on and on.
Bottom line is they are are making fakes in silicone in all sort of different sizes.
Hope this helps
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS