www.wmdolls.com

The final countdown waiting on the big yellow DHL truck!!!!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Doll_Bandit

The final countdown waiting on the big yellow DHL truck!!!!

Post by Doll_Bandit »

Oh how the agony is piling up as I sit here drinking coffee cup after cup with nerves on edge waiting to here the eerie sound of a diesel engine roaring up the valley where I live in hope that behind that thunderous roar comes the gleaming sight of a sunshine yellow DHL truck as it makes it's way up the country road through the beautiful meadow summer trees where I live here in east Tennessee!!!! The summer sunrise has never been more beautiful as this morning as it rises over the landscape that only God could have created! Going to be a good day is all I can say....

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The final countdown waiting on the big yellow DHL truck!

Post by staycool64 »

OMG man you live in Tennessee. I just sold a 1\2 million dollar view in pigion Forge and 3 story home at the top of Sky Harbour over looking the city. You live in God Country Buddy. I will miss my second home there. Nothn like the Smokie Mountians Bud.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Doll_Bandit

Post by Doll_Bandit »

staycool64 wrote:OMG man you live in Tennessee. I just sold a 1\2 million dollar view in pigion Forge and 3 story home at the top of Sky Harbour over looking the city. You live in God Country Buddy. I will miss my second home there. Nothn like the Smokie Mountians Bud.
Yes I'm from Kingsport but now live just over in Church Hill whats called Carters Valley.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Maybe I will stop in this fall. I have accses to another cabin and would love to see and meet you and your honeys...
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Doll_Bandit

Post by Doll_Bandit »

staycool64 wrote:Maybe I will stop in this fall. I have accses to another cabin and would love to see and meet you and your honeys...
Ok thats cool....

INFORMATIONS