www.wmdolls.com

What head you want WMdoll make ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What head you want WMdoll make ?

Post by Elfie »

samfaster2413 wrote:
Elfie wrote:To be honest, I didn't actually understand the very first post WM typed in English. After re-reading it, I guess that it's sort of a contest you talked about, and this is a very important information I missed right out of the batch. I then saw the following posts a series of requests.
Okay, i understand. :wink:

My first language isn't English too, but i'm still kinda good at it. :)
Now, below it something philosophical. You can ignore it if you think it's too much for you because only those who have had similar experience as mine will understand:
You have put a lot of effort on that last post with four impressive overlaid images and whatever made you spent all night. I am impressed but you need to know that what made you suffer (about why no one cares about it) is your expectation that would somehow pay off your effort and time you've spent. That cannot be a guarantee. As long as you keep waiting for it, you'll continue to suffer about it. There are four factors that determine the amount of payback you will get. One thing is that you can reap what you saw better if that field has less weed, isn't it? That's my metaphor. So to make our life easier, we should work for the sake of work itself. When it's time to get paid, we will. The payback I am talking about here is materialism aspects. In terms of qualitative aspects, you already earned it right after you finished that job.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: What head you want WMdoll make ?

Post by AlexKnight »

As the contest has been finalized, and attempts at calming the situation down have made it worse, the thread will now be locked.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS