www.wmdolls.com

New Slender 158cm Doll Request

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Slender 158cm Doll Request

Post by AGL »

Yeah, I must agree with wanting a doll such as this, and if they produced one, it would indeed get me to finally order one. I've wanted a doll that's tall enough for me to enjoy her, but don't want to deal with the extra weight. Also, the tall slender types really appeal to me. Hopefully they'll come up with something like this in the near future. That's one thing I really like about WM Dolls- they really seem to listen to their customers. :thumbs_up:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Want so bad!

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Seems like a logical decision to have a slender doll body. It saves weight and cost of materials. And just looks so, so sexy. :wink:

INFORMATIONS