www.wmdolls.com

WM doll insert are you happy with it?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: WM doll insert are you happy with it?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

sprayed418 wrote:Very interesting are you pleased with it
Yes I like it. But I can't say how it feels compared to the older model as I have only used the new one.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I think WM changed the inside texture of their inserts not too long ago. My new one also has what appears to be another chamber to maybe simulate a woman's cervix. I don't think the older inserts were made this way.
I have to disagree. I have both 2cm and 2.5cm inserts manufactured recently and neither has a cervix/uterus chamber. The end of the vagina on both is just a thicker chunk of TPE and the thickness of vaginal walls does not significantly change from entrance to this chunk at the end - only bumps and grooves to simulate texture. If you turn them inside out to clean I think its fairly obvious this is the case.

You are probably right about vaginal wall texture being improved over older models, but I also don't have an older insert to compare against.

Now, I did experiment once with a rubberband to try to tighten up the end into a more cervix/uterus entrance feel, but the rubberband I used wasn't quite the right size and it didn't really tighten anything. I may have to raid the office supply cabinet for a variety of new ones to try.

If it matters to others, the 2cm insert is obviously tighter, being a little more resistant thanks to thicker walls, but not significantly more than the 2.5cm when lubed. I find the 2.5cm insert to be much more textured though, which is rather surprising.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

I went back to check my insert just to make sure that I wasn't imagining things and it DOES have this second chamber. It appears to be a little past the halfway point. I don't understand why mine would have it and others don't. It's possible that mine could have been miscast. But I do remember seeing something about WM experimenting with a new design using a second chamber to either simulate a cervix or just add more suction. I haven't heard whether they went with this new design or not. It may not be a WM insert. I got it from RLSD who sells mostly WM products so I just assumed that it was a WM. Maybe it isn't. But it looks exactly like a WM from the outside and is offered in two different diameters and lengths. My first insert was a YL and is completely different from this new one.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Mine are authentic WM inserts purchased from RLSD. This is getting curiousier and curiousier.

Perhaps we should do the community a favor, turn ours inside out and photo them for comparison. I'll see what I can do with mine over the weekend.

Dammit. I just reread my morning post and totally forgot about the rubberband raid at work.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yes this is very strange. Mine has a thin divider about halfway which narrows down to an opening little smaller than my finger. When I turned the insert inside out, it looked like a band circling the insert. It actually caused the insert to become difficult to turn completely inside out, so I didn't try to force it. But with two lengths and two diameters being offered, there are four variations of this insert. But I wouldn't have thought that there would be any difference in the inside texture. Mine is supposed to be the larger diameter, but it seems to create a lot of suction. I mean you could put your finger in it and walk around without it falling off. It actually takes quite a bit of effort to remove. It would be pretty embarrassing if it wouldn't come off and you had to get the doctor to remove it! :oops: But I guess it could be worse. It could get stuck on something other than your finger! 8O :haha4:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm getting bored of my insert
I just bought 2 onahole's to try as a insert so hopefully that will work
...thought about trying one of those inserts from that queencatadulttoys site.

lurker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lurker »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Mine has a thin divider about halfway which narrows down to an opening little smaller than my finger.
I also received an insert like this (ordered late August). I like the idea of what they are going for, but the insert is definitely too tight.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i got my doll used and she uses an insert and did not come with one so i bought a faye reagan pussy from a sex shop and i use that and its great
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Has anyone actually got a picture of the Tomax Succubus/Lilith inside of their WM doll for comparison?

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Lube is very important thing. I tried many of them.
Did anyone tried water based Tenga Hole Lotion SOLID? I did! Much more thicker than Real (which seems to me is the closest lube to a real vagina moisture) I preferred before.
I can recomend.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Has anyone actually got a picture of the Tomax Succubus/Lilith inside of their WM doll for comparison?
i too would love to see pics of inserts installed into dolls.

thank you this thread it has certainly answered a lot of my questions i had.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I review Onaholes inserts for a japanese site and i find the extra soft anime Onaholes do the job.
Image Image

INFORMATIONS