www.wmdolls.com

WM doll insert are you happy with it?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JC79

Re: WM doll insert are you happy with it?

Post by JC79 »

Dragonfly - That's too funny!

Based on the quality of play, after dozen of cleanings, They hold up well. Now just got to find the right doll!

JC79

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

JC79 wrote:Dragonfly - That's too funny!

Based on the quality of play, after dozen of cleanings, They hold up well. Now just got to find the right doll!

JC79
I don't know what it is, but my sense of humor has been in overdrive for a week or so now. (This would be a good time to go to Target and shop for girl's panties for my smaller dolls. The staff there would either think I'm hilarious and their most fun customer, or call the cops and have me thrown bodily out of the store. I'm not sure which.)

Yeah, the TOMAX sleeves are great for the money. (I guess "best bang for the buck" would apply doubly so, wouldn't it.)

What type of doll were you looking for again? Silicone or TPE? For photography or lovemaking?

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Liquid Silk is not completely water based, it contains silicone (dimethicone), listed as fourth ingredient on the bottle. From their web site: "Liquid silk has a touch of Silicone making it last longer than regular water based lubricants". By the feel of it seems like more than "just a touch". Just a heads up. I won't be using it on my dolls.
dragonfly8878 wrote: Absolutely. I love the Liquid Silk. (Pun intended. :wink: ) I've tried a number of the lubricants that come free with the Japanese sleeves. A lot of them seem stringy and require water to be added occasionally while you're using them or they become more sticky than slippery. I really like the pump bottle that Liquid Silk comes in as well. Very convenient even with your hands full. :roll:

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

siliken wrote:Liquid Silk is not completely water based, it contains silicone (dimethicone), listed as fourth ingredient on the bottle. From their web site: "Liquid silk has a touch of Silicone making it last longer than regular water based lubricants". By the feel of it seems like more than "just a touch". Just a heads up. I won't be using it on my dolls.
I'm really glad you pointed that out. I only recently came across it, and luckily I've only been using it with my Japanese sleeves so far. My dolls are eternally grateful to you, siliken. :angel:

I've been trying a number of new lubricants lately. Do you have one that you prefer?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

i like colt slick. it is water based and affordable. it is manufactured by exotic.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

You're welcome dragonfly. I like http://www.toydemon.com/premium-perfume ... sumi-300ml Smells great feels great and doesn't run out all over
I've heard the Maria Ozawa lotion is even better but it's pricy.
Swiss Navy is pretty good
http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Navy-32oz-W ... +lubricant
and Wet Lite
http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Lubricant-WT2 ... s=wet+lite
I've used KY Liquid but that's been pricey lately
I really wish you could use silicone lubes, water based just can't compare imo, they dry out too quick. Especially Astroglide X or Wet Platinum are out of this world.
I'd give that liquid silk a try on my cheaper sleeves except that it also burns my skin.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

What about this stuff? It sells for $1 at the Dollar Store.

Ingredients:
Water
Cetyl alcohol derived from coconut or palm oil, it is commonly used in hair conditioner as an emulsifier between water and oil.
Steartrimonium Chloride an ammonium salt used in hair conditioners as an anti-static agent. It is has emulsifier properties.
Aloe vera leaf extract.
DMDM hydantoin is a perservative soluable in water.
Fragrence
Vitamin E

Swiss Navy water based lubricant ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Acesulfame, Diazolidinyl Urea, Flavor (Aroma), Citric Acid, PEG 8, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

JC79

Post by JC79 »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
JC79 wrote:Dragonfly - That's too funny!

JC79
I don't know what it is, but my sense of humor has been in overdrive for a week or so now. (This would be a good time to go to Target and shop for girl's panties for my smaller dolls. The staff there would either think I'm hilarious and their most fun customer, or call the cops and have me thrown bodily out of the store. I'm not sure which.)

Yeah, the TOMAX sleeves are great for the money. (I guess "best bang for the buck" would apply doubly so, wouldn't it.)

What type of doll were you looking for again? Silicone or TPE? For photography or lovemaking?
Hey Dragonfly sorry for the delay in responding, been at the beach for a week with my kids!

Doll type - WM 163 - (Alex77 Pauline) or new 145 TPE (plan on ordering through Brent @ 1 AM)

If funds permit I really want a PIB bathing beauty or girl next door. Thinking about a road trip to Hershey next year and a visit in VA to meet Patrick.

On down the wish list is a 4 Woods S+ or Allure - Fred01 photography got me going. Waiting for Campion to surface from his Emiko honeymoon.

Also taken with some Realdoll's - Misty.

Lately I'm thinking a TBD Jessica might be the answer for cuddling as I'm spending a bunch of time reading on the plush babes!

So many dolls, so little time!

JC79

JC79

Post by JC79 »

siliken wrote:Liquid Silk is not completely water based, it contains silicone (dimethicone), listed as fourth ingredient on the bottle. From their web site: "Liquid silk has a touch of Silicone making it last longer than regular water based lubricants". By the feel of it seems like more than "just a touch". Just a heads up. I won't be using it on my dolls.
dragonfly8878 wrote: Absolutely. I love the Liquid Silk. (Pun intended. :wink: ) I've tried a number of the lubricants that come free with the Japanese sleeves. A lot of them seem stringy and require water to be added occasionally while you're using them or they become more sticky than slippery. I really like the pump bottle that Liquid Silk comes in as well. Very convenient even with your hands full. :roll:

Silken

thank you for the heads up! I will keep an eye on my sleeves for breakdown/degradation. I've been using Liquid Silk for about a year on a dozen different sleeves. If I see anything negative I will post it!

With a doll I will be careful not getting lube on the doll outside the insert!
JC79

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I looked up the Colt Slick, Swiss Navy, and Wet Lite on Amazon. They all look good, with lots of positive reviews. I may have had some version of Wet before that I bought in an Adult store with a bunch of other lubes. I don't remember anything negative about it so that's a pretty good sign I liked it.

I had some lubes that came with Japanese sleeves that were so stringy they became overly frustrating to put on. Kinda like trying to pull a slice of pizza out of a box at a Super Bowl party and the cheese keeps stretching and stretching, and by the time you're done you have cheese all over everywhere. And then your friends are giving you that annoyed look, and want you to sit down, because you're blocking the TV. (My dolls at least, don't want me to sit down. Lie down maybe. :wink: )
siliken wrote:I'd give that liquid silk a try on my cheaper sleeves except that it also burns my skin.
I've noticed that now and then. I was thinking it was the oils or texture from the sleeve. Darn you, Liquid Silk. My infatuation with you is over. :shakefist:
tubee wrote:What about this stuff? It sells for $1 at the Dollar Store.

Ingredients:
Water
Cetyl alcohol derived from coconut or palm oil, it is commonly used in hair conditioner as an emulsifier between water and oil.
Steartrimonium Chloride an ammonium salt used in hair conditioners as an anti-static agent. It is has emulsifier properties.
Aloe vera leaf extract.
Fragrence
Vitamin E
I'd be concerned the alcohol would dry out the silicone or TPE and age it faster. Plus, I remember trying hair conditioner in the shower when I was young, and it definitely burned.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
tubee wrote:What about this stuff? It sells for $1 at the Dollar Store.

Ingredients:
Water
Aloe vera leaf extract.
Fragrence
Vitamin E
I'd be concerned the alcohol would dry out the silicone or TPE and age it faster. Plus, I remember trying hair conditioner in the shower when I was young, and it definitely burned.
The cetyl alcohol has emulsifier properties so maybe it would act as a leaching agent. I don't know.

I'm linking these two topics for future searches:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 97#p667955
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Gandorf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gandorf »

Any updates on this? Its been two years and it does not seem any improvements or additional insert options have become available.

sprayed418

Post by sprayed418 »

Bump

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think WM changed the inside texture of their inserts not too long ago. My new one also has what appears to be another chamber to maybe simulate a woman's cervix. I don't think the older inserts were made this way.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

sprayed418

Post by sprayed418 »

Very interesting are you pleased with it

INFORMATIONS