www.wmdolls.com

WM doll insert are you happy with it?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM doll insert are you happy with it?

Post by tubee »

Are you happy with the insert that comes with your WM doll? I've read that one member uses a modified fleshlight. Does anyone else use an aftermarket insert, if so, which?
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM doll insert are you happy with it?

Post by dragonfly8878 »

tubee wrote:Are you happy with the insert that comes with your WM doll? I've read that one member uses a modified fleshlight. Does anyone else use an aftermarket insert, if so, which?
For me it's a bit too stimulating. I've purchased a number of masturbators from the Toy Demon website that are 2" high, 2" wide and 6" deep. That's about the right size for many dolls without modification. Also, the Queen Cat Adult Toy website has TOMAX Succubus series masturbators that are roughly the same size. The TOMAX Lilith series masturbators are somewhat larger, but may also fit some dolls. The advantage of the TOMAX masturbators is that they seem to be of a high quality and yet are pretty affordable, and they can be ordered in 4 different levels of softness.

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

I agree with dragonfly8878, it's a bit too stimulating. I tried a fleshlight (needed modification), but i would like to try another one. I'm still looking around for a good one.
I will go check the one you wrote in your post.
Thanks

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

dragonfly, thnx for taking the time to put together an informative post. I imagine the info has probably been posted before and I could have done a lengthy search for it. I've been searching the DF archives for hours on all sorts of topics. A quick concise answer on your part is greatly appreciated.

Thnx again, -t

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I personally like over stimulation. I will give a nice review of this insert on the terri model when i get her in a few weeks. I am probably going to get the lilith series inserts as dragonfly suggested and am going to get the SI-X type S as it is cheaper and looks nice and textured. I know im going to end up with a whole collection of these inserts so i will keep you posted on this thread. Great question.
It would be nice if the doll manufacturers did make various inserts that were affordable.
8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Never found an insert that suited me.

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Second dragonfly's recommendation of the TOMAX line. I own several in the Lillith series and the Succubus series. Regular firmness is perfect, not to stimulating and very close to a real feeling.
Lillith Spiral Wave and Uterus are my two favorites. JC

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

windave wrote:Never found an insert that suited me.
Hey windave. Is that because of their appearance, or because of their internal texture?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I just ordered the lilith uterus (hard softness) and the SI-X type S insert. I will let you know how they work with my doll when she arrives. 8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I found the insert to be a good blend of tightness and stimulation. My main concern was with the overall manufacture quality :(

The insert I received was very much lopsided, with the channel being off centre to the point that there was twice the material on one side than the other. For the bulk of the insert this was not too much of an issue, but at the thin point where the insert becomes the labia (I have a 125CM doll) it was so thin it tore constantly on the thin side and required gluing.

I no longer use the insert because of this.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I asked WM Dolls in another thread about making additional inserts and it sounds like they might:
WM dolls wrote:
dragonfly8878 wrote:Hi WM Dolls,

First off I want to say how very impressed I am with your dolls. I bought a 135cm doll a few months ago and have already ordered a 163cm doll because of how incredibly nice your TPE feels. If I'm not careful, I'm going to inadvertently become a professional TPE doll masseuse.

Something I would love to see you make are a variety of inserts for your dolls, especially a softer, more natural one. The one that came with my 135cm is nice, but it can be a little too firm and too stimulating. There are sleeves available on websites like Toy Demon and Queen Cat Adult Toys that range from a bit firm to very soft, and some have become famous for how good they feel. For example the "Meiki Up," "Meiki Down" and "Meiki Maria Ozawa" sleeves on Toy Demon and the "Venus," "Lilith" and "Succubus" series sleeves from Queen Cat. The "Venus Real" and "Lilith Uterus" feel very natural and perhaps better than lifelike. I'm not sure what they're made of (possibly some form of TPE) but they can be ordered at three different levels of softness. Since you are so good at making TPE dolls, you might already be familiar with what materials are being used in these sleeves. I realize that it's a problem to have the doll and insert be in contact with each other for very long, if the materials are different. Using a plastic bag over the insert and not leaving it in any longer than necessary would hopefully prevent any bad interactions.

Your dolls are so soft and realistic and enjoyable to touch, it would be great to have an insert that was soft and natural-feeling as well. (I might not ever get out of bed in that case, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.) :wink:
Thank you for you like our dolls :) about insert , yes now we are try make some improve . we want try our best satisfaction almost customer request.

I already record your suggest . thank you very much.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I think I made a mistake.

I ordered a 125cm doll with an added depth cavity (8 inches I think) because I didn't want to take the chance of bottoming out. The Lilith and the Succubus inserts are 6 inches. Does that mean will I have to pack the cavity to make up for the 2 inch gap? Is anyone out there using an insert which is longer than 6 inches? From reading the reviews at QueenCat they say the insert will stretch in length when in use. Did I make a mistake when I ordered the added depth cavity on my WM doll?

Another thing, the Lilith and the Succubus are closed hole. I thought the closed hole insert created trapped air problems? What is the solution, drill a hole in the end of the insert and wrap it in a plastic sandwich bag? Did I read that correctly?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Hey tubee, I personally like the bottoming out feeling. I have not recieved my doll yet but I can tell you that it is recommended to wrap the insert with a plastic barrier of some sort to protect the material in the tpe from having direct contact with the insert as the different properties can potentially have a reaction if left in contact too long or by friction. Just better safe then sorry IMO. I'm thinking of using a female condom on my inserts, just make sure to wash off any lube on it unless water-based. There are benefits to having a closed insert, it will provide suction if you squeeze out the air bubble.
hope that helps, Oh and yea you can put more material in the cavity i suppose, maybe fill a condom with cotton or use an old insert and cut it to size preference.
-Peace
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

tubee wrote:I think I made a mistake.

I ordered a 125cm doll with an added depth cavity (8 inches I think) because I didn't want to take the chance of bottoming out. The Lilith and the Succubus inserts are 6 inches. Does that mean will I have to pack the cavity to make up for the 2 inch gap? Is anyone out there using an insert which is longer than 6 inches? From reading the reviews at QueenCat they say the insert will stretch in length when in use. Did I make a mistake when I ordered the added depth cavity on my WM doll?
I don't think you made a mistake. If you can't find a longer insert that you like, the Lilith and Succubus inserts will stretch, especially if the material is softer. The only problem may be that the insert gets pushed into the doll during use. To solve that, you can pack something behind the insert, as 4biddenartist suggests. Or another idea is to buy two of the inserts that you like and cut the front off of one, and the back off of the other, and put them together like a stretch limo to get the length you want. (Not a good idea to mix insert materials as they will react to each other.) You need a plastic bag of some kind around them to hold them together, and so that you can pull out the insert section in back. Also, you need the plastic bag to keep the insert from touching the doll. Keep in mind too, that WMdolls may design other insert options that will fit.
tubee wrote:Another thing, the Lilith and the Succubus are closed hole. I thought the closed hole insert created trapped air problems? What is the solution, drill a hole in the end of the insert and wrap it in a plastic sandwich bag? Did I read that correctly?
Some people like the closed hole design for the suction aspect and the simplicity. I've poked a hole in the back of an insert that was distractingly noisy to use, and then added aquarium air tubing inside the plastic bag to aid airflow. Even if you go the closed hole design route, you still want to use a plastic bag.

JC79

Post by JC79 »

I use a variety of masturbator/sleeves (Meiki's, Lillith Uterus, Spiral dots, Succubus and others) In a Meiki Plush Torso doll with no back pressure issues. Wrap the sleeve in a medium thickness plastic bag to insert. Tuck the plastic in the doll and you're good to go. JC79

INFORMATIONS