www.wmdolls.com

WM doll insert are you happy with it?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM doll insert are you happy with it?

Post by dragonfly8878 »

JC79 wrote:Dragonfly I experienced the same issue recently with a regular firmness lillith uterus. My issue is I ran out of Liquid silk lube and switched to a different lube that didn't hold up!

Definitely have learned how much a good lube is worth!

Ordering a 3 pack of Liquid Silk tomorrow!
JC79
Absolutely. I love the Liquid Silk. (Pun intended. :wink: ) I've tried a number of the lubricants that come free with the Japanese sleeves. A lot of them seem stringy and require water to be added occasionally while you're using them or they become more sticky than slippery. I really like the pump bottle that Liquid Silk comes in as well. Very convenient even with your hands full. :roll:

JC79

Post by JC79 »

That's too funny! I ran low on Silk and combined three packages of lube that came with the sleeves. Very thick, stringy with the same "sanded patches" result! Water definitely needed for extended sessions.

Time to hit Amazon and stock up on Silk! Fall is coming and time to order my first doll. Torn between a WM 163 and the 145 CM. Also rumor of a new slender doll in the near future? Going to talk to Brent and pull the trigger soon!
JC79

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

I think you will like any of the TPEs except the weight on the larger ones gets pretty heavy.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Thanks Eenie! Guess I need to start lifting weights again! JC79

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

eeniemeenie wrote:I think you will like any of the TPEs except the weight on the larger ones gets pretty heavy.
I agree. I've been hoping to convince WMdolls that if they make a 158cm-160cm (5'2"-5'3") doll that is slender (yet curvy) to keep the weight at about 27kg (59lb) it would be very popular. Basically, trying to find the sweet spot with the doll being as tall as possible and at the same time being as light as possible. I posted the body type here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=55302

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

The Succubus 2D Wavy Ripple is sold out. Does anyone know how often they restock?
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

tubee wrote:The Succubus 2D Wavy Ripple is sold out. Does anyone know how often they restock?
I just checked as well. Looks like the only Succubus models available at the moment are the Standard Ripple and the Bumpy Road. I kinda like the Standard Ripple for being a little less tight. You still have full contact with all the sides, but you don't get the feeling that the sleeve is trying to push you out, like what happens with some sleeves that are tight and somewhat firm.

I wonder if they make these based on orders coming in. In other words, maybe they don't keep a lot of stock on hand. I remember reading somewhere that sex toys like these have a limited shelf life. Not sure if it's true or conjecture.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I just received my Lilith Uterus today and it is quite nice. I ordered the hard firmness as I am no very sensitive and it is a great sleeve! Althogh I have only tried it once I must say that the bottom of it feels exquisite. I cant wait until i get my doll and can use her with it, as not grasping it renders a completely different feeling.
The best part of the design is in the end where your head pops into the chamber and the surrounding flaps knock against your head with a little suction. This is a nice insert, cleaning is a little more involved but not too bad at all just run warm water through it and use a mild soap and stick your finger in and make sure to get all the nooks rinsed out. Dry and powder. I am glad I got the hard firmness as the stimulation was not too overwhelming.8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

4biddenartist wrote:I just received my Lilith Uterus today and it is quite nice. I ordered the hard firmness as I am no very sensitive and it is a great sleeve! Althogh I have only tried it once I must say that the bottom of it feels exquisite. I cant wait until i get my doll and can use her with it, as not grasping it renders a completely different feeling.
The best part of the design is in the end where your head pops into the chamber and the surrounding flaps knock against your head with a little suction. This is a nice insert, cleaning is a little more involved but not too bad at all just run warm water through it and use a mild soap and stick your finger in and make sure to get all the nooks rinsed out. Dry and powder. I am glad I got the hard firmness as the stimulation was not too overwhelming.8)
It's like magic, isn't it. :wink: (That chamber is the uterus, hence the name.)

I clean it like you do, and then wrap a quarter sheet of good paper towel, like Bounty, around my left index finger and insert it. Then using my right hand I push the end of the Lilith to meet my finger with the paper towel so that it reaches the end. By moving both hands I try to touch all the inner surfaces with the paper towel. I might do it again with a second quarter of paper towel and leave that one in for a day, with the end sticking out a bit, to keep the opening open. Then later pull that one out in case it has some moisture on it. No problems with mold or anything so far.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

a bit confused, when you guys say "too stimulating" what does that actually mean? I'm not too keen on the whole sex toy thing I guess. I have owned a number of them but they all seem to be pretty much all do the same thing and feel the same way. and they all have the same end goal of granting a climax.

Is high stimulation a bad thing? or is bad in that it doesn't feel like what a real woman feels like inside?

is it really that bad for something to more stimulating than a real woman?

Thanks!

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Xephyr wrote:a bit confused, when you guys say "too stimulating" what does that actually mean?
Hey Xephyr. To me "too stimulating" means the inner surface is too rough or too firm and so it becomes less pleasurable and more irritating. Everyone has different levels of sensitivity though, so I've noticed that some inserts that others love I can't use at all. I like lovemaking with a woman or doll or sleeve to last a long time. Pretty much as long as possible.
Xephyr wrote:I'm not too keen on the whole sex toy thing I guess. I have owned a number of them but they all seem to be pretty much all do the same thing and feel the same way. and they all have the same end goal of granting a climax.
Have you tried any of the higher end Japanese sleeves, like the Meiki Zhang Xiao Yu or the TOMAX sleeves? I've found them to be quite different from the Fleshlights I had.
Xephyr wrote:Is high stimulation a bad thing? or is bad in that it doesn't feel like what a real woman feels like inside?

is it really that bad for something to more stimulating than a real woman?

Thanks!
I have sleeves and inserts that vary in firmness and texture. Sometimes it's nice to have more stimulation (as long as it's pleasurable). Or sometimes it's nice to have an unusual texture that's not at all like the way a woman feels inside.

And other times it feels really amazing to have a texture and softness that feels very much like a woman. I probably like that more when it's an insert in a doll to enhance the experience and make it feel more life-like.

One advantage women will always have is the talking, the kissing, the mutual holding, the caressing.... (At least until sophisticated love androids come along. :wink: )

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Dry and powder.
Corn starch?
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

i use a baby powder with corn starch, they carry it at the dollar store around here 8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

JC79

Post by JC79 »

One of the benefits of the Tomax line of sleeves is the ability to turn the sleeves inside out for cleaning. I rinse off the outside with warm water and a anti-bacterial soap, flip the sleeve inside out and do the same. Dry with a towel. I re-powder with corn starch. I use a clean white sock full of corn starch and slap the sleeve with the sock and it leaves a fine layer without clumping.

I've had a Lillith spiral dots, uterus and spiral wave for a year with no issues. The Succubus and Tubo sleeves also show no rips or tears from flipping inside out!

JC79

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

JC79 wrote:One of the benefits of the Tomax line of sleeves is the ability to turn the sleeves inside out for cleaning. I rinse off the outside with warm water and a anti-bacterial soap, flip the sleeve inside out and do the same. Dry with a towel. I re-powder with corn starch. I use a clean white sock full of corn starch and slap the sleeve with the sock and it leaves a fine layer without clumping.

I've had a Lillith spiral dots, uterus and spiral wave for a year with no issues. The Succubus and Tubo sleeves also show no rips or tears from flipping inside out!

JC79
It's good the hear that the TOMAX sleeves are so durable. I flipped a gel-like sleeve inside out once to dry it and it got weird afterwards. (But isn't that always the case with those you have sex with, if you're not in a committed relationship, or if you're Dr. Evil -- it can get a little weird afterwards.)

INFORMATIONS