www.wmdolls.com

configuration questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

configuration questions

Post by oneatatime »

I think I'm narrowing down my choices

Is it possible to have face#20 with a 153cm body? I believe it should work and the proportion will not be bad.

Thanks

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: configuration questions

Post by Sotaichou »

I think the compatibility (w/in proportion) goes from smaller head to bigger body (to an extent) than vice versa.
and from alex77's 163 model w/ the #20 head. It still works.

a confirmation is best of course. :)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: configuration questions

Post by dragonfly8878 »

It seems likely. Based on alex77's comments, I've been considering getting a face #20 for my 163cm doll on order. Maybe some of the Forum members who already have a 153cm doll will be getting a face #20 and will post some photos.

INFORMATIONS