www.wmdolls.com

Powdering your doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Powdering your doll

Post by tubee »

I'm thinking after gently washing and drying I'll lay a sheet down on the bathroom floor and apply corn starch. So how to do it? Put a pile of corn starch on her tummy, put a sock on my hand, and spread it around?
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Powdering your doll

Post by Sotaichou »

you can do as you've described. don't think there's any wrong way to powder. It just needs to cover everything.

blush brush. hands. you decide how much powder.

sample photos

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Here is the proper way to do it!

ok, seriously now..... :wink:

A powder puff or blush brush works good. ( not on eyes! & softly )
I personally use 'corn starch' & have no issues ( excellent results )

:glou:

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

A powder puff or blush brush works good. ( not on eyes! & softly )
Around the face, gotcha.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Don't use clothes to rub, definitely no sock. There are so many ways but use your hand or something like an expensive/good soft brush that women use for their face for finishing touches around the eyes.

Make sure you get a good method around the eyes not to pour anything in. I use my fingers to apply what silicone would automatically grab because of the weakmakers in the silicone and use the brush to divide.

The rest I use tons of stuff and rub it in as thick as possible that it would still hold. Can get static after a while... Don't make clouds, it's still fine dust you are breathing. I've tried cornstarch ones and I hate it, especially the extra work trying to rub it in. Talcum is much easier, softer and glides more natural imo.

(You can use less but in my case, I want it to stay as long as possible which isn't that long usually but at least you'll have that non-sticky quality time, hehe. Depends on how much you like the feeling between non-powdered and powdered -vs-! how often you want to do it. Because that is the sh!t part imo. lol)

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I filled a talc bottle with corn flour. Lay her out, shake a bit on then use a blush brush everywhere to smooth it over.

For the face I apply the corn Flour to the brush then lightly dab it on, taking care around her eyes

I used to use my hands and fingers, but this way is easier, quicker and uses less CF.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Here's a couple of threads about your topic. One is about powder types/techniques/health info, and the other is on doll care and maintenance. :)

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=54894
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=55180

Enjoy! :thumbs_up: :glou:

Tildan23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tildan23 »

I found that the best way to do it was to stand her up in the shower and do it that way. I used a large makeup brush at first but eventually I just went to using hands; went faster that way. :D

INFORMATIONS