www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls Lineup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM Dolls Lineup

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hi WM Dolls. Would it be possible to see photos of your 125cm, 135cm, 145cm, 153cm and 163cm dolls lined up together in the same picture? It would be very nice to see them together to compare their relative sizes. Perhaps lying down with their feet at the same level, like this:

125.....=======O

135.....=========O

145.....===========O

153.....=============O

163.....===============O

Thank you. :D

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM Dolls Lineup

Post by 4biddenartist »

i would also add the heads next to each doll that are interchangeable , unless of course they all are 8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

That would be good to see. I know Alex77 did a seated pic of everyone but the 145 in his factory visit.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

4biddenartist wrote:i would also add the heads next to each doll that are interchangeable , unless of course they all are 8)
That's a very good idea. Maybe even a line up of heads without wigs, from smallest to largest, so it would be easier to tell their relative sizes.

.....O.....O.....O.....O.....O.....O.....O.....O.....O.....O.....

lsmithiii wrote:That would be good to see. I know Alex77 did a seated pic of everyone but the 145 in his factory visit.
Yeah, the photos alex77 took during his tour of the WM Dolls factory are invaluable. Maybe it's time for another visit. :wink:

Doll Voyager
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll Voyager »

Kudos & thanks to dragonfly8878 for your post & very cleaver idea. Great job.

And kudos & thanks to 4biddenartist for his great idea also.

Very good ideas indeed I say.

Really hope that they do as you both write so to speak.

Thank you all.

Please take care.........

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Hi WM Dolls. Would it be possible to see photos of your 125cm, 135cm, 145cm, 153cm and 163cm dolls lined up together in the same picture? It would be very nice to see them together to compare their relative sizes. Perhaps lying down with their feet at the same level, like this:
Thanks, dragonfly. I appreciate your ability to concisely approach businesses on these overlooked matters.. You're very helpful to the community.. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Hi WM, many of us would like to see this for comparison. It would also really help to have something in the photo everyone knows the size of, like a stove, refrigerator, or ironing board, as a foundation for proportion. :mrgreen:

Keep up the great work, we love your dolls!

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

I propose you gentlemen invite each of the lovely dolls out on a nice date and get to know them better before you decide. You never know when a pleasing personality might just trump a busty rack. ;-)

:plaidskirt:

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Your welcome Doll Voyager and Slew. And thanks to all for your kind words.

And to the ever adorable Rachel, you don't need to be concerned. With the dolls coming from WM, I'm seriously tempted to invite every one of them to my home for a permanent visit. I joked once that I was going to end up with one of every doll from WM, and they were going to end up with my bank account. I'm smitten. :wink:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Rachel wrote:I propose you gentlemen invite each of the lovely dolls out on a nice date and get to know them better before you decide. You never know when a pleasing personality might just trump a busty rack. ;-)
Rachel, I would love to date each of these ladies and get to know them, if they could get the "free" time to meet up with me. :(

Anyways, most of us would just like to see a comparison of the different heights and physiques, to see if someone might be too short or tall for cuddling.. :wink:

Slew

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Hi WM Dolls. Would it be possible to see photos of your 125cm, 135cm, 145cm, 153cm and 163cm dolls lined up together in the same picture? It would be very nice to see them together to compare their relative sizes. Perhaps lying down with their feet at the same level, like this:

125.....=======O

135.....=========O

145.....===========O

153.....=============O

163.....===============O

Thank you. :D
Ok when have time will take photo and send here. thank you . :glou:

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

WM dolls wrote:Ok when have time will take photo and send here. thank you . :glou:
Thank you WM Dolls. We appreciate all your hard work and wish you continued good fortune in your excellent business. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS