www.wmdolls.com

the right care???

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
niro1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

the right care???

Post by niro1 »

hey guys,
( sorry for my poor english )

i made my choice and my next doll will be a wm doll 125cm or 135cm... but before buying her i have some questions; i appreciate every answer.

my last doll was a silicon doll and i had to store her somehow in the basement for a long time, after bringing her out again she had that grumpy smell that never really faded.
is it the same with tpe? how can i store her right without putting a vacuum around her?
how do i keep her vagina or anus dry when storing her? it always felt like there was a kind of "rest-moisture" in her after cleaning/drying her.
what are the best care-products for tpe dolls that don't give the doll their smell of parfume? like baby oil, powder?
does anyone have experience with permanent make-up or kinds of permanent colours for something like tattoos on tpe dolls?

thx

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: the right care???

Post by Tybalt »

Has anyone tried powdering doll with talcum or cornstarch, then wrap in dry towel, then put in box with few salt packets that absorbs moisture?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello niro1, welcome to TDF... Oh! Oct. 2012......uh :) Your English is great.

I am not qualified to answer your questions. Siliken's link to an aquarium pump is helpful, I may make use of it. More people will be along to answer. I did find a thread about Tattoos on TPE dolls.

Good luck and see you around!

Slew

niro1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by niro1 »

thx for the advice ... i'll keep my eyes open for some more threads & answers
Has anyone tried powdering doll with talcum or cornstarch, then wrap in dry towel,
well i think there are several products that do their job very well but ... for example; i worked with baby powder for a long time and it made my "old lady's" skin softer but she started so smell just like the powder, the same happened with soaps or oils ... i really want to use products that almost dont smell like anything ... cornstarch could do the job.
hello niro1, welcome to TDF... Oh! Oct. 2012......uh :)
well slew, i was more the "reader" and "silent" guy ... but i'm about to spend some money so i need to become a more active writer until all my questions are answered and i can be 100000 % sure.
but thx for the "welcome"

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Hey Niro. Corn Starch is used by a lot of people, myself included, to good effect.

Cant help with long term storage, I play with mine every day :D

Make up can be applied but will rub off over time, they come with pretty good makeup.

They also come with temporary tattoo in the box, I've never applied myself, but other members here have and they work well, but do rub off. TPE has a nasty habit of staining with dies and things and the dye leeches through the TPE, eventually dissipating. This means that ink or dye based tattoos will spread and loose definition. Better to stick with temporary ones.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

niro1 wrote:but thx for the "welcome"
I guess you could welcome me just as easily.. but I understand the "watching and reading", I was a lurker here as early as 2002 or 2003, and checked back every year or so, and I'd spend a week just reading the threads, catching up on the doll scene.

Best luck with your research and purchase! Let us know how it goes.. :)

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

niro1 wrote:hey guys,
( sorry for my poor english )

i made my choice and my next doll will be a wm doll 125cm or 135cm... but before buying her i have some questions; i appreciate every answer.

my last doll was a silicon doll and i had to store her somehow in the basement for a long time, after bringing her out again she had that grumpy smell that never really faded.
is it the same with tpe? how can i store her right without putting a vacuum around her?
how do i keep her vagina or anus dry when storing her? it always felt like there was a kind of "rest-moisture" in her after cleaning/drying her.
what are the best care-products for tpe dolls that don't give the doll their smell of parfume? like baby oil, powder?
does anyone have experience with permanent make-up or kinds of permanent colours for something like tattoos on tpe dolls?

thx
Thank you for choose WMdoll.
we not suggest store doll in basement if there damp and smelly .
You just keep doll in Dry, ventilated environment is ok .
keep vagina or anus dry, you can use dry washcloth cover Thin stick clear vagina and anus .
powder is good choose for keep doll good.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

If you do powder like talcum buy the perfume, oil free talcum. It's already a bit 'greasy' from itself. For storing longer time put it in thick layer so nothing comes directly to it, dust or moist but leave the storage open, dry no sunlight area

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Why is powdering so important? What does the powder do to the tpe?

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Powdering removed the slightly sticky feel of the TPE and makes it very very smooth to the touch. :wink:

It also helps to keep the doll clean as dirt, dust and hair wont stick.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

I just noticed some dry spots between the legs and the butcheeks, the become loose and fall off. i don t know the right word its like nose pickings, and the vulva is also kind of falling apart. can i use some kind of oil?

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

ewood wrote:I just noticed some dry spots between the legs and the butcheeks, the become loose and fall off. i don t know the right word its like nose pickings, and the vulva is also kind of falling apart. can i use some kind of oil?
Is it possible you used a silicone-based lubricate on your doll by accident? The reason I ask is that dissimilar materials coming in contact with one another can cause one to start to disintegrate.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

INFORMATIONS