www.wmdolls.com

Used doll Arrived!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Used doll Arrived!

Post by Slew »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
Tybalt wrote:I had a similar reaction to saw dust and even talcum powder and stripper glitter.
Strippers with talcum powder and saw dust. Hmm. There must be a heck of a story behind that. Or a good joke. A stripper walks into a bar with a baby under one arm, and a saw horse under the other...
:razz: :razz: I would be afraid to hear the punchline, though.
Tybalt wrote:I cant believe my honeymoon got cut short.
It might be time for a second honeymoon!! 8)

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Im still on my first honeymoon, with Jess, For over 2 years now. Why should it ever end :D

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Karrot wrote:Im still on my first honeymoon, with Jess, For over 2 years now. Why should it ever end :D

Karrot
Exactly. :thumbs_up:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Seattle Slew wrote:
dragonfly8878 wrote:
Tybalt wrote:I had a similar reaction to saw dust and even talcum powder and stripper glitter.
Strippers with talcum powder and saw dust. Hmm. There must be a heck of a story behind that. Or a good joke. A stripper walks into a bar with a baby under one arm, and a saw horse under the other...
:razz: :razz: I would be afraid to hear the punchline, though.
Tybalt wrote:I cant believe my honeymoon got cut short.
It might be time for a second honeymoon!! 8)
Okay I gotta explain.

When I was in highschool, I attended a wood working shop. After the 3rd day I had developed a skin rash all over my face (except goggles) and my fore arms, and neck area. The nurse determined it was saw dust that was causing the skin allergies.

Fastfoward a decade. I had to babysit my little nephew and niece for a week. The little girl was still in diapers so I had to change it. I cleaned myself up after wards but I some how got a rash on my forearms again. It stopped a few days after I started to use dish washing gloves to change the diapers. I think it was the talcum powder that caused it.

At another time, when I went to the strip club for the first time with my buddies. I paid for a lap dance and she also let me motor boat her big tits. I tried to wash off the glitter before my gf came home, but she saw some of it on my face and arms and knew where I had been. And I woke up with a rash on my face and arms again.

:shakefist: :fist:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

It definitely sounds like the cornstarch was the issue, maybe you never reacted to it when you used it on toys because the amount was so small. You probably have to use more on a doll, so you might want to wear some protective clothing when you powder her. You can get a dust mask, too. If it's irritating your skin, it's likely irritating your lungs, too, and making the reaction even stronger. I'm going to be using dust masks for powdering, as my lungs are sensitive.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Tybalt wrote:Okay I gotta explain.

When I was in highschool, I attended a wood working shop. After the 3rd day I had developed a skin rash all over my face (except goggles) and my fore arms, and neck area. The nurse determined it was saw dust that was causing the skin allergies.

Fastfoward a decade. I had to babysit my little nephew and niece for a week. The little girl was still in diapers so I had to change it. I cleaned myself up after wards but I some how got a rash on my forearms again. It stopped a few days after I started to use dish washing gloves to change the diapers. I think it was the talcum powder that caused it.

At another time, when I went to the strip club for the first time with my buddies. I paid for a lap dance and she also let me motor boat her big tits. I tried to wash off the glitter before my gf came home, but she saw some of it on my face and arms and knew where I had been. And I woke up with a rash on my face and arms again.

:shakefist: :fist:
It was pretty obvious from the beginning that they were separate events. It's just more interesting, and of course funnier, if they were combined in some way. :wink: :D

Glad you figured out what the problem was with the rash. Maybe you can dose ahead with antihistamines when you know you're going to be in extended contact with your doll.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

cornstarch powder with lavender and chamamile
You mentioned cornstarch hasn't been a problem on your other TPE toys. There may be an agent the manufacturer uses to mix the lavender and chamomile scents into the cornstarch. You may be allergic to that agent.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Oh goddamn muther fucking shit! I had amazing doggy style sex with Arisa finally! I was slapping her ass, pulling her hair, reach around her tits and stomach. At one point we were so loud i had to cover her mouth as i pounded her sweet ass. After we were done i found a new hole higher up her ass hole... apparently my dick punched in anew hole where it should be. Now i just need to buy tpe glue to seal the old one and also put some layers around the rim of the new one to prevent further tearing.

Maybe my cock will re-align her crooked teeth.

No matter how hard i thrust and jab, i cant move her vagina.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Tybalt wrote:Oh goddamn muther fucking shit! I had amazing doggy style sex with Arisa finally! I was slapping her ass, pulling her hair, reach around her tits and stomach. At one point we were so loud i had to cover her mouth as i pounded her sweet ass. After we were done i found a new hole higher up her ass hole... apparently my dick punched in anew hole where it should be. Now i just need to buy tpe glue to seal the old one and also put some layers around the rim of the new one to prevent further tearing.

Maybe my cock will re-align her crooked teeth.

No matter how hard i thrust and jab, i cant move her vagina.
I dont know whether to be horrified or impressed 8O "Gurl, im gonna fuck you so hard you gonna grow an extra hole!"

I slept with Xiaoli last night, holding her tenderly, a breast cupped gently in my hand, my cheek resting sofly behind her ear. Am i doing it wrong? :razz:

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Actually, that hole got bigger than it should so i have buy tpe glue and seal it.

Sorry Arisa.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Karrot wrote:I dont know whether to be horrified or impressed 8O "Gurl, im gonna fuck you so hard you gonna grow an extra hole!"

I slept with Xiaoli last night, holding her tenderly, a breast cupped gently in my hand, my cheek resting sofly behind her ear. Am i doing it wrong? :razz:

Karrot
Some posts on this forum become instant favorites, and I hold them dear in my mind, to be remembered for years, hopefully. Image

Slew

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Karrot wrote:I slept with Xiaoli last night, holding her tenderly, a breast cupped gently in my hand, my cheek resting sofly behind her ear. Am i doing it wrong? :razz:
I have to agree with Slew. What a priceless comment. Makes me smile every time I think of it. :fadein:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Agreed, Karrot has a way with words. A very sweet comment indeed :)

And Tybalt, if you ever manage to straighten her crooked teeth with that method you have to let us know. It would be interesting to read the instructions pamphlet from the manufacturer; "If you find that her teeth are not perfectly aligned, please bang away at top speed for 5 minutes and watch them re-align."

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Tybalt, if you want to get in shape.

Push-ups.

A few weeks ago I was reading, they are the best single exercise you can do to build upper body strength. Very important for moving your doll in bed. What I do is get my cell phone and set the timer for 1 min. Then I do as many as I can in that time. If you are in reasonably good shape should be able to do at least 20. If not, you will soon. Do this every day. I'm amazed at the progress I made in a few weeks. I feel stronger and look stronger, almost can't recognize myself in mirror - chest, arms and wrists are noticeably thicker. Can see my abs hehe. Of course back strength and leg strength is important too. For that I use a $120 rowing machine I got a few years ago on Amazon. This is the best single overall exercise you can do, recruits practically every muscle in your body!!

Because I'm getting older and can't work out in the gym 2-3 hours every day anymore :P

My 145 cm is heavy, yes. What I like about her is she's a good compromise between dress-ability and weight. She fills up nicely just about any one size fits all and and small size outfit! Not so with a 125 or even 135 cm. Also I can reach her face with mine easier than a 135 or smaller doll when fucking. I realize 60 lb is my limit though. I like the 163 Celine better but she is longer only not wider and 10 lbs heavier :oops:

Good luck with your doll and don't forget the magic of baking soda and water solution to remove stains--slowly, safely, reliably :mrgreen:

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

mandos wrote:And Tybalt, if you ever manage to straighten her crooked teeth with that method you have to let us know. It would be interesting to read the instructions pamphlet from the manufacturer; "If you find that her teeth are not perfectly aligned, please bang away at top speed for 5 minutes and watch them re-align."
:haha4:

If you pull it off, you may want to consider a career as an orthodontist with an exclusively female clientele. Like they say, if you work at what you love you'll never work a day in your life :wink:

INFORMATIONS