www.wmdolls.com

Are all WMdolls...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Are all WMdolls...

Post by MickeyM »

Vagina inserts needed, or do they also come in a "natural" made-in type as I have seen at (I think?) 4woods? I am new to any dolls and have been looking the past couple of weeks, so I haven't a clue, since WMdolls do not show that feature at all, nor say anything, on their website!

Thanks in advance!

MickeyM

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Are all WMdolls...

Post by netwit »

Hi MickeyM, welcome to the forum.
From what I've read, a few of the WM models come with both options, insert and built in. I can't say for sure if all sizes do.
I'm sure someone will chime in with the conclusive answer.
Anyways, welcome.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Yola, welcome. To see a better more indepth detail of WM dolls go to iamdollusa.com they are US based outsourcer of WM DOLLS and even have vidieos. There is a link to their site in the board index under doll vendors 1 am dolls. Hope that helps.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MickeyM »

Thank Ya' both Net n' 4biddenartist!

I'm wanting the Teri doll on 1am, but with the new Asian head. I have already watched the videos for Teri and it appears to me there is an insert because of the inner lips showing profusely. I have seen pics, on the other hand that seem to show, from non-direct views, that there is only slits.....hence my asking. So, I have been assuming that they make them with a natural vag. Now, I am totally confused. lol. I would prefer a natural (in my terms anyway) vag as I mentioned/described in my 1st post. Hey, it's my 1st doll, so don't be too harsh on me for being choosey. I will still have to shell out more money to clothe her in several outfits, but at least I don't have to spend anything wining n' dining her, meeting her parents, and listening to her yelling at me to do the "Honey Do" list, and MOST thankfully won't have to watch the Oprah Channel with her. lol

MickeyM

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I own this doll the Terri model and she now has lips with an insert here is a pic.
Attachments
Terri 125cm from 1am dolls she has the insert but it is not in when i took this pic
Terri 125cm from 1am dolls she has the insert but it is not in when i took this pic
IMG_20140813_183559.jpg (779.7 KiB) Viewed 3816 times
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi MickeyM, and welcome!

I can't answer your question, as I don't have a doll, but it seems these TPE dolls are getting better rapidly, and I think that the WM 125 cm doll's insert has recently undergone aesthetic improvement. 4bidden's photo above shows the outer labia is part of the doll now. It used to be the slit you mentioned. I believe the insert goes in behind the labia, so 4bidden's girl would, I'm guessing, look the same with the insert in or out. :? Is that correct, 4bidden?

Slew

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Yep that is correct.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

MickeyM wrote:I'm wanting the Teri doll on 1am, but with the new Asian head. I have already watched the videos for Teri and it appears to me there is an insert because of the inner lips showing profusely. I have seen pics, on the other hand that seem to show, from non-direct views, that there is only slits.....hence my asking. So, I have been assuming that they make them with a natural vag. Now, I am totally confused. lol. I would prefer a natural (in my terms anyway) vag as I mentioned/described in my 1st post. Hey, it's my 1st doll, so don't be too harsh on me for being choosey.
Before you make a decision, you should be aware that there are significant advantages to having an insert versus a built-in vagina. With an insert you can choose the softness and texture that feels best to you. Imagine if you get a doll with a built-in "natural" vagina and it doesn't suit you at all. Personally, there are very few built-ins or even doll maker inserts that feel good to me. Most feel too firm or too rough. There are other companies like TOMAX, though, that make some very nice inserts. Also, inserts are a lot easier to clean up.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MickeyM »

Nice meetin' ya', Seattle Slew! GREAT horse btw!! Thank ya' too for your input! Things are startin' to make sense now. You explained how the insert works well!

4biddenartist, Thank You for the photo! Now I know what I will be getting! Well, besides the insert, which I somehow was able to find after diggin' enough at 1am and found a video of how it is inserted. I am assuming the one in the video is what comes with Teri? And of course with me bein' a newbie n' all, one more question along this line if ya' don't mind: I have read in an other thread in the WMdoll forum, that some folk buy different inserts. Do most other inserts "slip right in" with a good fit without damaging the doll?

That is all for this thread except to come back n' give my Thank Ya's to any other replys when the time comes. :)

I can't wait to get her and post some photos o' my gal in clothing (since it's Summer, sundresses, a pair o' Daisy Dukes w/a cut short t-shirt, flip flops/sandles. ;)) and maybe out havin' a picnic by the lake or out for a drive on the freeway....if I can find a big tow sack to take her to & from my car. I have an extra pair of sunglasses for her so we won't be recognized on the rare occasions we are out n' about. :D

Again, I really appreciate everyones help!!! I think I am going to enjoy having a "hobby"!

MickeyM

Addendum: Thank Ya' dragonfly! Yeah, now that ya' mention it, that does make alot of sense! I read a thread earlier about inserts annd how some feel as good, or in some cases , better than the real thing. It really makes sense since the same holds true with many of the women I have had the misfortune of having a 1-night stand with. lol

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
MickeyM wrote:I'm wanting the Teri doll on 1am, but with the new Asian head. I have already watched the videos for Teri and it appears to me there is an insert because of the inner lips showing profusely. I have seen pics, on the other hand that seem to show, from non-direct views, that there is only slits.....hence my asking. So, I have been assuming that they make them with a natural vag. Now, I am totally confused. lol. I would prefer a natural (in my terms anyway) vag as I mentioned/described in my 1st post. Hey, it's my 1st doll, so don't be too harsh on me for being choosey.
Before you make a decision, you should be aware that there are significant advantages to having an insert versus a built-in vagina. With an insert you can choose the softness and texture that feels best to you. Imagine if you get a doll with a built-in "natural" vagina and it doesn't suit you at all. Personally, there are very few built-ins or even doll maker inserts that feel good to me. Most feel too firm or too rough. There are other companies like TOMAX, though, that make some very nice inserts. Also, inserts are a lot easier to clean up.
Nice analyze and suggest ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

The insert isnt very stabil. Can anyone tell me where to order a new one and what material is best?

INFORMATIONS