www.wmdolls.com

getting worry

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
thuanduong33
Active Poster
Active Poster

getting worry

Post by thuanduong33 »

It been almost a month I haven't heard anything from brent at 1am I'm getting worry now some of the post here people are getting their doll about 16th day ,my first doll from brent (Dominique ) was only take about 18 days, I hope everything is OK for those who own the 125cm doll how long does it take to get your doll?

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: getting worry

Post by Sotaichou »

It's probably because it's Dec. + sometimes they have delays that come up. hang in there. pm and email Brent/1am directly if you haven't already.

/g'day. Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

Yeah, christmas mail overload, plus all of the special chrismas prices on dolls will have orders moving a bit slower than normal. Don't worry, Brent takes great care of all his customers.

thuanduong33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thuanduong33 »

Thanks guys

thuanduong33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thuanduong33 »

I just receive email from brent my baby will arrive at his office tomorrow phewwwwww feel better lol

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Brent is usually the man when it comes to inquiries about your doll. Worry not!

wrinkles

Post by wrinkles »

Definitely don't worry but a further discount may be warranted. I had the same issue except I bought directly from WM dolls. I bought on 11/19/14. I still do not have a doll. I was originally told it would ship on 12/29. Then after that day passed, I asked for update and was told it wouldn't ship until 1/4 because of the holidays. I have no way to confirm that DHL is not shipping anything over the new year holiday really. I can say that FedEx is because I have another doll in transit. I personally thing a further discount is in order for me.

INFORMATIONS