www.wmdolls.com

Top Notch Company

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
psychomessiah

Top Notch Company

Post by psychomessiah »

Hi

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just want to let everyone know (especially Australians) how the whole process went with WM Dolls.

*Made an order for 135cm doll after reading on here about the Christmas special on Dec 15th.
*After a few emails back and forth (always answered promptly) she arrived on my doorstep today December 29th.
*The box is cardboard, no indication of whats inside. It is heavy, but you could tell any nosy neighbors its a new large Ipod docking speaker LOL
*Theres a security check sticker on the box done over in China done by the courier and WMDolls
*I do not believe customs opened the box, if they did, they did a damn good job of taping it back up and arranging the contents back wonderfully.
*Speaking of, when opening the box, it was like Christmas day as a kid. They provided an extra wig, care kit, negligee, all wrapped in a cute as hell pink blanket.
*I highly recommend WMDolls, the process from start to finish was problem free.

Bit of background - I had previously purchased a 60cm TPE doll from an Aliexpress vendor, took forever to get here but she (Petal) is awesome for some fun. But she is more like a novelty. My new doll Petunia is a gift from my wife as she will be spending a few weeks away here and there on work duties. Not that id ever cheat, but my wonderful wife didn't want to leave me high and dry!

So feel free to ask any questions - Im posting this because I had a stigma about the whole ordering/shipping process of a 135cm doll, but honestly they were wasted fears. After I have a special night with my wife and Petunia together, I may get the balls to post some pics:)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Top Notch Company

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!
I hope you'll be sharing some pics (after you've made 4 more posts, so you unlock the attachment feature)
psychomessiah wrote:My new doll Petunia is a gift from my wife as she will be spending a few weeks away here and there on work duties. Not that id ever cheat, but my wonderful wife didn't want to leave me high and dry!
Now that's the way a wife should be, not only thinking about herself, but keeping your wants and needs in mind as well!! She's a gem! You're very lucky to have her.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi psychomessiah, welcome to TDF :D

Congrats on your doll - Petunia, what a beautiful name :angel:

And wow, to your wife, that's cool 8)

And sure, we love to see some pictures :wink:

:glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

psychomessiah wrote: My new doll Petunia is a gift from my wife as she will be spending a few weeks away here and there on work duties. Not that id ever cheat, but my wonderful wife didn't want to leave me high and dry!

After I have a special night with my wife and Petunia together . . .
Top notch wife! You have top notch company indeed ;-)

Best wishes

Harem

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Congratulations psychomessiah, and welcome to TDF. I too am lucky enough to have a wife who understands this little "hobby" of mine. Indeed it's a great feeling to be understood.

We're looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new sweetheart!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

INFORMATIONS