www.wmdolls.com

WM-20 face vs WM-21 face question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Vyper

WM-20 face vs WM-21 face question

Post by Vyper »

So I've seen Mandos's pics of Aiko with the WM-20 face and I'm trying to determine if the WM-21 face that comes with the 125cm doll is the same as WM-20 (but just in smaller form to fit the doll). Anyone know?

Vyper

Re: WM-20 face vs WM-21 face question

Post by Vyper »

Well I've come to the conclusion that they aren't. I looked at Mandos's Aiko (blonde) and bassdaddy's Tenko (brunette). Although they do look similar, the eye brows are different, Tenko's nose seems to turn up a little more (although it could be angle of photo), Tenko's eyes look a little wider and Aiko's mouth seems to be a little open. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Attachments
Tenko
Tenko
DSC01973s.JPG (259.58 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
Aiko
Aiko
DSC_2025.jpg (144.55 KiB) Viewed 1689 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I do agree they look alike, and they are both gorgeous IMO, but they are not the same. I also think the #21 is too small to fit the bigger bodies, and the other way around.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Beautiful-dolls has quite a few photos of the 2 faces in their album. I like both faces and have face #21.

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/gallery3 ... hp/?page=3
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Vyper

Post by Vyper »

mandos wrote:I do agree they look alike, and they are both gorgeous IMO, but they are not the same. I also think the #21 is too small to fit the bigger bodies, and the other way around.
They are both gorgeous, Mandos. I think I'm just mesmerized by your pics of Aiko, but prefer the smaller 125cm body due to weight considerations. Was hoping they were the same lol

Vyper

Post by Vyper »

tubee wrote:Beautiful-dolls has quite a few photos of the 2 faces in their album. I like both faces and have face #21.

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/gallery3 ... hp/?page=3
Hadn't seen those pics tubee. Thanks for the link.

INFORMATIONS